Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:41:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips to overcome depression.  (Read 1639 times)
Zack14

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:59:02 PM

As we all know that depression over the bitcoin investment is inevitable whether you like it or not it is a package that you should overcome and to continue to enjoy life to the fullest. Here are some tips that i would recommend to overcome stress and depression.
1. Forget that you invested on bitcoin.
2. Reach out and stay connected to the people you love the most (like family, friends and relatives and even animals) Always stay close to them and you will going to forget that you are depress because seeing them would remind you that you should be happy because you have them that you love the most
3. Make face-time a priority. Do phone calls to someone you have been always happy like having a friend that are so funny and get a hang out with them. In this way you will going to forget that you are depress.
4. Do things that make you feel good
In order to overcome depression, you have to do things that relax and energize you. This includes following a healthy lifestyle, learning how to better manage stress, setting limits on what you’re able to do, and scheduling fun activities into your day. My way of doing things to make me feel good is the gym where i could always hang out and do the exercise and always get inspired by the looks and figure of my body.
5. Practice relaxation techniques. A daily relaxation practice can help me relieve symptoms of depression, reduce stress, and boost feelings of joy and well-being. I Try yoga, deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, or meditation.
6. Get a daily dose of sunlight
Sunlight can help me boost serotonin levels and improve mood. Whenever possible, getting outside during daylight hours and expose to the sun for at least 15 minutes a day. In this way i could feel the heat of the sun and the emotions of being depress.
Just follow the tips and definitely you will going to move on with the depression and will enjoy life to the fullest and you will see again bitcoin market price will go higher after you came back.

Well In my own opinion I choose number 4.do things that makes you happy because we can forget our own problem by making our self busy just find what makes you happy.
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:01:38 PM

As we all know that depression over the bitcoin investment is inevitable whether you like it or not it is a package that you should overcome and to continue to enjoy life to the fullest. Here are some tips that i would recommend to overcome stress and depression.
2. Reach out and stay connected to the people you love the most (like family, friends and relatives and even animals) Always stay close to them and you will going to forget that you are depress because seeing them would remind you that you should be happy because you have them that you love the most
3. Make face-time a priority. Do phone calls to someone you have been always happy like having a friend that are so funny and get a hang out with them. In this way you will going to forget that you are depress.
In order to overcome depression, you have to do things that relax and energize you. This includes following a healthy lifestyle, learning how to better manage stress, setting limits on what you’re able to do, and scheduling fun activities into your day. My way of doing things to make me feel good is the gym where i could always hang out and do the exercise and always get inspired by the looks and figure of my body.
5. Practice relaxation techniques. A daily relaxation practice can help me relieve symptoms of depression, reduce stress, and boost feelings of joy and well-being. I Try yoga, deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, or meditation.
Sunlight can help me boost serotonin levels and improve mood. Whenever possible, getting outside during daylight hours and expose to the sun for at least 15 minutes a day. In this way i could feel the heat of the sun and the emotions of being depress.
Just follow the tips and definitely you will going to move on with the depression and will enjoy life to the fullest and you will see again bitcoin market price will go higher after you came back.

For me, I think number 4 is good because if you do the things that you make you feel good, you will entertain yourself and you will forget the problem that you are facing. But number 2 is also good because it is related to the family, friends and other.
Wobweb038

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:01:42 PM

Acknowledge the truth that at whatever point we put resources into bitcoin we may pick up benefit or lose. Defeating your disappointment and picking up energy over your loses makes you acquire learning about bitcoin. To make it in bitcoin you got the chance to go out on a limb
ayodeji01

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:24:41 PM

Well, to overcome depression you just have to forget about your investment and have faith that prices of various  crypto currencies rise eventually
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:32:49 PM

Thank you for sharing your thoughts but I think this article is not suitable for this section. Yes, we are facing some problems with bitcoin but it is not a reason to be depress or make you feel like it is the end of the world. It is simple, just don't depend on bitcoin and crypto market too much. Don't let your full effort waste. Go find a job and your monthly salary will help you.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:42:55 PM

thanks for sharing good tips for overcoming depression but to tell the truth I am not the one who is often in depression, to my mind, it is better to be calm always and only then you will be able to earn good money

supremacy10

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:44:11 PM

I don't believed in crying over spilt milk. No matter how the situation might be , I will make sure l learn few things and move on to the next phase of life   I have uninstalled my blockfolio to stop seeing my investment that can makes me depressed
Markistrue

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:53:46 PM

do not lose hope. Everything here is the risk of learning more about how to make a profit so that when you start again, you know what to do.
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:53:55 PM

I think that anybody can feel depressed but we need to overcome it and think positively because this is the best way to trade and live in general. to my mind, it is better to overcome depression using some of the tips here
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:45:25 PM

Good post. The more you over think about the investment and profit of bitcoin the more depression and frustration will swallow you up. So to get rid of it all you need to do is avoid getting all tensed about it.

To overcome against depression, by not expecting too much to the value of bitcoin let the said value increase to the highest level and do not let bitcoin is your main source of income so that you will not depend of said coin, Seek another income.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:57:11 PM

Good post. The more you over think about the investment and profit of bitcoin the more depression and frustration will swallow you up. So to get rid of it all you need to do is avoid getting all tensed about it.

To overcome against depression, by not expecting too much to the value of bitcoin let the said value increase to the highest level and do not let bitcoin is your main source of income so that you will not depend of said coin, Seek another income.

depression is indeed easy to get, because we only think about or just jump and think bitcoin is the main income, so if at the time of bitcoin prices you will get depression, if so try to find other income that can provide benefits and do not stick to it bitcoin. because bitcoin doesn't always rise.
fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:38:59 PM

depression is indeed easy to get, because we only think about or just jump and think bitcoin is the main income, so if at the time of bitcoin prices you will get depression, if so try to find other income that can provide benefits and do not stick to it bitcoin. because bitcoin doesn't always rise.
I think forgetting that our bitcoin investment is not as easy as turning the palm of the hand because there are many investment theories to make a profit but try for a moment not to think about it well because it will build our mental strength even more, like traveling to BALI in Indonesia will definitely forget all the busyness we

avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:55:05 PM

wow am surprised we got this topic here and as much as it sound less important it really is because many people die even from depression, some even loose their mind in the proccess. but for me i think if u want overcome depression
1: stay close to people a lot, surround your self in converstions
2: stay in an environment were u find peace and laugh a lot
3: think less
4: travel a lot, make it a hobby
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:14:50 AM

I am less interested in number 6, I am afraid my skin will become black and dull because of the sun during the day, I like your tips from number 1 to 5, but I have my own way to relieve stress by watching funny videos on Youtube,
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:35:52 AM

I think that anybody can feel depressed but we need to overcome it and think positively because this is the best way to trade and live in general. to my mind, it is better to overcome depression using some of the tips here
here already a lot of friends give tips so as not to be depressed. now we just have to really run to avoid depression. I also have advice, use free time to work, find income so that all needs are met. with the additional income of life will feel happy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
NickkiJonathan

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

we all someday risk in our lives
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

Very good advice and I think if you use them all the time , no depression will come . You just need to be distracted by things that give pleasure and joy .
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

Depression due to excessive anxiety cannot accept the reality, and a belief becomes important so that we are not easily depressed, and we must be able to open the way for our minds to think long-term.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

At first, I thought it was not connected to Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency but as of now that the price is low, we can really say it's very depressing most likely for those people who have a huge amount of coin that depends on the price for their business.

Keep a close relationship with nature is really works for me on my depressing and anxious times ex, cleaning, planting, and nature viewing really calms me down.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:45:24 PM

The tips might be applied to cure any kind of depression. I wonder if there people who plunged into real depression because of the situation with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: