Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:05:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your strategy on your earning from bounty and airdrops?  (Read 603 times)
sanacaks (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:18:36 PM

I have been attending bounty's and airdrops since beginning of this year, I have some coins from bounty and airdrops. I can not chose the right strategy up to now. I keep all the coins up to now. But now its getting very hard to deal with them. Maybe I need to sell low quality coins and buy some strong coins? Please share your strategy to help me some.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
petloer

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:54:06 PM

Whenever i get coins from airdrop or bounty, i research about those coins. It help me to decide if the coin going to profitable or not. If not then there is no point to hold it.   Whenever i get coins from airdrop or bounty, i research about those coins. It help me to decide if the coin going to profitable or not. If not then there is no point to hold it.
vvthd

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:56:17 PM

I am holding all my bounty and airdrop earnings. It is so small(all of 45usd) but i will holding because i am looking for the information on forum and this is extra for me.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:51:55 AM

You could use your low quality coins, and invest on stocks and bonds and on forex with the high quality ones. Binance would be the answer to your problem. Rest assured, it is not a scam. Binance is a trusted medium in terms of trade on stock.
Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:53:06 AM

If some project teams maintain active development, then I think it's worth holding on for a long time.
And some useless hyped tokens, then I would seek to sell them quickly.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:59:01 AM

I have varied experience with bounties and with my longer experience, I'd suggest everyone to sell of their bounties as soon as possible and invest on the coin you know better and trust on. Don't fall for flashy concept and roadmaps but do proper research about prospects of coin before deciding to hold.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:07:10 AM

If some project teams maintain active development, then I think it's worth holding on for a long time.
And some useless hyped tokens, then I would seek to sell them quickly.

For me in my own strategy I would sell it immediately as soon as they have value on exchange. Because I will use that to buy much stronger and reliable coins. In that way it has better chances of gaining good profit.
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:28:43 AM

I sell them immediately once it has reach value and buy my most trusted coins. This strategy works for me and I benefit bigger always.
BitCoinDream247

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:41:05 AM

I would advise you to to drop those low, rather non existent coins, or exchange them if you get lucky somehow. They don't really go as per the promise from ICO, for these low graded ones. You could convert them back to BTC, ETH,LTC and others.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:54:11 AM

I have been attending bounty's and airdrops since beginning of this year, I have some coins from bounty and airdrops. I can not chose the right strategy up to now. I keep all the coins up to now. But now its getting very hard to deal with them. Maybe I need to sell low quality coins and buy some strong coins? Please share your strategy to help me some.

I think it's high time you sell most of them and raise some money, because some of them will not perform well no matter how long they stay on hold. You can use the proceeds to buy some active coins in the market,however you should carry a due diligent search before investing.

shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:03:36 AM

If you think coins which you are holding have not potential and may be no longer value, you should transfer it to more other potential coins. It is a wise choice at this time

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
theyoungmillionaire007

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:28:06 AM

To be honest, I was holding onto all the coins that I earned from bounty and airdrops but later I realized that some of them were just shitcoins that never rose up to the potential that the ICOs promised. However, now I usually convert all the coins to BTC, EOS, NEO and LTC. So far, I have able to generate quite good profit out of them.
Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:34:57 AM

You have a good and effective strategy in there mate, bounty rewards need to be sell and buy some coins that has rarely potential and hold them.
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:52:04 AM

Airdrops have a simpler implementation scheme than a bounty. In the first case (meaning encouraging airdrop) you need to do just a couple of simple actions - and the crypto currency in your wallet. In the second case, the participants are given more serious demands, since bounty is designed for people who have certain skills (internet marketing, translation, etc.).
Enyi001

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

My strategy is quite simple. Once I get rewarded from any airdrop or bounty, I sell some and keep some. It took me long to discover this. I don't sell all my tokens in case there will be an uplifting with time and I don't keep all my tokens in case they will not achieve that height again. That's it.
NyxAssasin

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:53:45 AM

I opt for exchanging and trading all the coins to Bitcoin as I cannot trust other coins for obvious reasons. However, some of my crypto enthusiasts friends have converted their airdrops and bounty coins to Cardano, EOS and LTC since they find them promising for the future.
Nicolaus Copernicus

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

I think you can do what you have said. From my view low quality coin are not good for hold. So i think you may sell them and grab some promising coins.
StringFire

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

I think you have chosen the right strategy. Just keep a sharp eye on the market and sell the coins whose price is not rising at all and keep the rest for future.
DogmaF10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:51:07 AM

All of my rewards from bounty or airdrops which worth cheaper than $30 , i'll keep them.. Who knows someday it will go to the moon, besides i think its not worth with the efforts i spent to achieve those rewards.
And for my signature rewards, i usually sell most of it.. And, do not expect too much from airdrops.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:56:05 AM

I mostly participate signature campaigns. And after I get the bounty, most of the time I sell some portion of it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: