Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:14:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your strategy on your earning from bounty and airdrops?  (Read 603 times)
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

The only strategy i have reading , searching and think carefully . I dont join every events. Pick good airdrops and bounties , then you will get rewards.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
mika1977

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:29:17 AM

The best strategy is to sell part of the coins, and leave some for long-term storage. Because if you are lucky you can become very rich.
greenvally

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:46:03 AM

Can you differentiate between low and high quality coin. If yes you should definitely go for exchange. Normally people invest in different coins alongside of their BTC investment. You should also consider that.
taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

I think you can buy some good and profitable coins. The demand of coins that are in the market and ensure safety. In my opinion you can get some good if you buy some Bitcoin or ETH coins.
vverrita

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

If you know how to correctly analyze coins and trade on a crypto exchange, then sell unpromising coins and trade on developing coins.

And how do you know that the coin is not very necessary and promising? How to distinguish this
ojcrisanto

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:51:31 PM

If you know how to correctly analyze coins and trade on a crypto exchange, then sell unpromising coins and trade on developing coins.

And how do you know that the coin is not very necessary and promising? How to distinguish this

Read and follow their discord community, telegram, social media. Also read whitepaper so you can distinguish if they will stick to their roadmaps.
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:53:33 PM

i also try to sell low quality coins and buy strong one. Such market is weak and during pump only strong coins will rise.
Try this strategy and you will see result soon.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

My strategy is to only do bounties and be very selective about the ones that I get involved with. I have developed a list of criteria that I use to decide if a bounty is worth investing my time in. If the bounty has any of the things on my list then I reject it automatically. This keeps me from wasting my time on bounties that are likely to pay very poorly and allows me to concentrate on the ones where the potential is there for decent sized rewards.

sitnibtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

I advice you to research more deeply about the project. If the project looks promising then youu should hold, and if not they i suggest to try and sell that and invest in others.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

Well actually, it really depends on your own judgment. If you see the coin that has been airdropped/rewarded has a potential value in the market, try to keep it as possible. But if you think that it doesn't what have it takes to hodl long term then, you gotta sell it.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:52:10 PM

As a newbie I think both of bounty and airdrops have some strategy. May be the strategy level differ from one another. But I think I will chose bounty instead of airdrops because its strategy level is better than airdrops.
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

for earnings of bounty and airdrop I usually sell quickly when the first listings on the market. and when the price is down I will buy it at a cheaper price, so I'll get more tokens for me hold up the platform is actually running. usually the price will go up in a few months or years.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
akosijue

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:06:23 PM

As for me, I sell my tokens when its on ICO price sometimes, but don't sell bounty tokens beyond ICO price because you're not only gonna lower the price for the investors, which is bad by the way, but also maybe you'll regret it when it booms. As for airdrops, you'll only gonna get I think 10/100 of your airdrops so it would be like 10% of your total airdrop participations, and only 10% of it also will be profitable, so you'll only gonna get profits from bounties surely if you do background checks on projects first.
boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

You always have to think about the future, that is, study the coin and plan whether you will keep it or not!

iAMawi123

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

If you have received the coin from airdrop or bounty then you should ask yourself, is this project worth it long term? Or is it better to sell this coin right now? Does this project can really create an impact on the crypto world? Then if you're going to sell or hodl depends on your answers.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
salinaangel

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

There are always have some different strategy for earning from different platform. That’s why this two’s have so. But I think that’s not a complicated strategy need to maintain for earn from there.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

I joined bounty campaign not long ago precisely by June of this year . Not having made much but the little I made I sold it off because I was not so such due to the turbulence the market has been witnessing that the coins were going to over time appreciate in called.
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

you can buy some coin which future are more profitable and secure. I think you can hold coin and get profit. in my opinion you should buy btc or eth. these are more secure and they ensure your profit.
trishacole

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

Whenever i get coins from airdrop or bounty, i research about those coins. It help me to decide if the coin going to profitable or not. If not then there is no point to hold it.   Whenever i get coins from airdrop or bounty, i research about those coins. It help me to decide if the coin going to profitable or not. If not then there is no point to hold it.
gigusico

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:42:56 PM

for me the best strategy is selling the parts and keeping the remaining coins in one's own for the long term
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: