Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your strategy on your earning from bounty and airdrops?  (Read 602 times)
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

I have been attending bounty's and airdrops since beginning of this year, I have some coins from bounty and airdrops. I can not chose the right strategy up to now. I keep all the coins up to now. But now its getting very hard to deal with them. Maybe I need to sell low quality coins and buy some strong coins? Please share your strategy to help me some.
The market is at its worth which highly affects the profit of most people in cryptoindustry whether you are an investor ofr bounty hunter. The bad situation reflects to +he market value of newly listed tokens. The market prices are dumping so holding at this moment is advisable. Although holding would stop the profit, it would also avoid earning less.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pappy_1_

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:52:50 PM

I study the project and draw conclusions. If the project is promising, then I hold their coins in the long term. But at the moment the market is constantly falling in price, so I hold all the coins that I have and hope for better times.

jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:53:23 PM

One secrete that has really helped me is that, I only join bounties which is being managed by renowned people on this platform. For those bounties, I also check whether their website and social media are always updated.

CryptYeah

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

It is possible to merge these tokens at the ICO price - drain. This opportunity will be accurately provided in the near future (together with the start of the exchange) - wait. This is not possible - drain as it will.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:00:28 PM

I sell coins if the project is not promising. I can also sell some of the coins I received from the bounty to invest in eth or the top 10 altcoins. But mostly my strategy is hold.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:11:43 PM

There are coins that cost very little and if you sell them, you can lose more money on the Commission. These coins I leave for better times, to sell such is not profitable. The rest of the coins I sell when I'm satisfied with their price. There are those who should keep for long term. In General, you should always study the information about your coins to determine their perspective.

Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

I hold most of my coin after airdrop and bounty because I can't imagine putting much effort in them and selling them heap
Hold the coin you probably don't know which one will hit the market and you will make a huge profit.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:40:23 AM

It is necessary to study the received coins and if there are perspective, it is better to hold them, to wait when they will open, will come to some exchanges...
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

I have been attending bounty's and airdrops since beginning of this year, I have some coins from bounty and airdrops. I can not chose the right strategy up to now. I keep all the coins up to now. But now its getting very hard to deal with them. Maybe I need to sell low quality coins and buy some strong coins? Please share your strategy to help me some.

1st try to understand the potential of the project. because of some coins tarts with good price and then it becomes nothing. The same thing happens to UCASH token. It jumped to the $0.2 and holders had a huge profit from it. Some people hold them for more. But it wasn't more than 1 month. UCASH became nothing. If you don't see good potential on the project. It's better to sell in my opinion. Once I got a bounty reward worth $540. In that ICO time project very popular. But after the 3 months of time, we got lack updates from the project team. and day by day price got lower and lower. Maybe Ethereum dump also effects to this. anyway now It worth only $130. Project team didn't do anything to project their token. So if you gonna hold token try to see the future picture of the project.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:22:22 AM

sell the earnings during the bear market and accumulate/hold them during bull markets - that's the best way to do it imo
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

My strategy is to look for good promising coins with nice team willing to stay longer after airdrop\bounty done , so if i find  a coin as described i will hold longer and tight until i see good price to sell 40% of owned coin and hold the rest again for 1-4 years .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

This question is asked to themselves and the forum members all holders of coins. Today, both the top coins and those that are at the end of the list on the CoinMarketCap are falling. Therefore it is not clear what to do. I bought IOTA 2 days ago, so it fell by 20% for 1 day, but then for the second day I returned to the same price.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:36:09 PM

Yes you can sell a few coins that you don't think have the potential to increase and then you buy some coins that have high potential. But, don't forget to always observe market movements and analyze the coins that you will buy before you decide to sell your coins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:43:46 PM

What do you mean its getting hard to deal with them? The most important thing is to know the coin you are holding, for the moment, most of the airdrops are scam and some are just plain shitcoin ready to clog in you wallets. My advise is avoid those airdrops already, or if you have already you may sell them but Im sure itll be so small in value.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:04:03 PM

The best strategy is to sell any coin after its listing on big exchange - at that time many products have the highest prices and then their value only decreasing. Especially it works this year when the market does not booming.
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

Most importantly, choose the company which in any case will bring you profit, but such a campaign is now rare and many of them delay payments on for a very long time that javljaetsja a poor indicator of
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:17:44 PM

Its not really easy to maintain portfolio which scores of altcoins, try and sort all your tokens according to their quality and keep the high quality tokens with good prospects and sell off the ones with low quality to decongest your portfolio and probably keep your Fiat or use it to buy some top coins that are viable in this bearish market
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:26:54 PM

Once I received my earnings in the bounty program I've worked,I'm going to use it to buy things for my kids and save some portion of it for later use.Hold it and do some research of the best coin to buy .

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

Altcoins try to sell immediately after entering the stock exchange, especially if it was a large sum, because if they keep a long time they tend to depreciate. As they say, a bird in the hand is better than a crane in the sky
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

Depends on a lot of factors. If it is a shitty project, I will dump immediately. If it is a promising one, then I may HODL the whole payout. Most of the time, I will sell some, and hold some. 50/50, 80/20 or 90/10.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: