Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:33:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your strategy on your earning from bounty and airdrops?  (Read 603 times)
Milkymann

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

I usually sell all my tokens because and see pump and dump of token. I sell all and don't think about that)
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:51:02 PM

Its better to sell half of your earning from any bounty or airdrops you have claimed. Its hard to predict whether the team will develop their product or not. If you see that the project has potential you have some token to hodl.
nussy

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

I mostly engaged in signature campaign, and whenever I received the coins, I first make a research on how viable the coins with soon enter exchange and on what basic is the utilities of the coins is. This will make me decides if I will hold for long for a better profits or sell immediately it enter exchange.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

I will keep my income from bounty or airdrop and make plans to exchange it for some other coins in cryptocurrency, and my second option is that I use it for trading.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

I usually sell all my tokens because and see pump and dump of token. I sell all and don't think about that)

Selling all of our tokens as soon as there is a pump will be good. Most of the tokens from ico projects will less worthy if we hold it too long. We may lose the big opportunity if keep holding while there is a pump.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

I signed up for a project bounty campaign that has a clear cooperation partner or has achieved a softcap.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

Nothing special. As what we must analyze the ICO. We must be also smart and careful in selecting the right bounty or airdrop based on the legit projects. The bounty and airdrop payment will depend on how legit and successful is the ICO or projects. To pick one, we must also consider how many rewards we are going to obtain.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

Generally I participate to bounty but dont participate to airdrops much, and if I dont like project much, I sell them and keep ethereum at my portfolio, especially at bad market tokens are dropping much.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

I have no strategy for participating in bounty companies. I just choose a project that I think is promising and participate in his bounty company. In total, I managed to participate in two bounty companies. So far, it is difficult to say that I will come from them, since tokens are not yet traded on the exchange.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

I have been attending bounty's and airdrops since beginning of this year, I have some coins from bounty and airdrops. I can not chose the right strategy up to now. I keep all the coins up to now. But now its getting very hard to deal with them. Maybe I need to sell low quality coins and buy some strong coins? Please share your strategy to help me some.
actually, all crypto in the market are low, you'd better sell them before, when their prices are high, but for now, its really better to hold it, dont make such rush decisions. you have to be patient.

achichy

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:13:25 PM

As for me i always sell most of my coins that are of low value and invest them in most of the new ico that have a promising future that i am sure of. for instance, early this year i participated in one bounty which had a very promising future i sld most of my low value coin and the invested also the Ico as i talk to you right now the value of that coin have sky rocked more than 80% of what i bought and is still going up. so i advice you sell coins with low value and invest on those that will benefit you. but if you participate in a bounty and you got you reward, you should make some finding about them and the future of their coin if it is promising then you can go ahead and hold the coin a little longer.
maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:14:54 PM

It is kind of difficult to tell, the rewards I will get will be distributed in a few months, in that amount of time a lot of things on the market can change leading me to a change of plans, I may wait for the campaigns to end to start making some strategy.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:43:18 AM

Having too many low quality coins may lead to an disadvantage too, it might get tough to handle them. Try to invest them in stocks or maybe on crypt gambles, or just sell them off. And as for the high quality ones, HODL, and then sell them when the price increases.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:48:28 AM

My advise to bounty hunters and airdrop seekers is to choose a trusted managers. Even the project is so cool and good if the manager not going to pay its so useless. And also choose for the very good project, an active project that has seem to be promising project that pays legit.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:01:02 AM

selling less attractive and not potentially then use to buy a better one. It is a good thing to do in a situation like this. But if it has a good potential and has a pretty good team too behind it then it is more resistant and waits the price will rise higher.
spritJ

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:04:07 AM

I think there are very few excellent new projects at the moment, so when we get bounty tokens or shorts, we should sell them immediately to get the benefits. If you hold them for a long time, you may not get anything. .
petmalulodi

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:17:45 AM

I have been attending bounty's and airdrops since beginning of this year, I have some coins from bounty and airdrops. I can not chose the right strategy up to now. I keep all the coins up to now. But now its getting very hard to deal with them. Maybe I need to sell low quality coins and buy some strong coins? Please share your strategy to help me some.
My strategy is that, before I join to a specific bounty I am always checking the project itself whether the project has a potential to succeed. I think that's the first strategy, find bounty and airdrops to join which can give you profit.
codebreakerz991

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:25:09 AM

Its good to sell airdrops coins for a top 20 coins thats my strategy but also it is good to invest to newly added coins so you can buy it in a cheaper price and hodl it till the launch of their platform !
MariaOzawaa

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:36:25 AM

I think holding a bounty token is not a good choice, because there are only a few bounty items in this market that are good, and a large number of bounty items will fall to a large extent after the exchange, so I think They should be sold immediately when we receive the bounty token.
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:45:44 AM

Before joining the bounty, make sure you understand about the project itself. Why? Because your income depends on the success of the project itself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: