Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we believe the ICObench?  (Read 1876 times)
Wikadin (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:44:51 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 07:22:01 PM by Wikadin

Have you ever noticed that some ICOs refer on their score on ICObench during crowdsales. There are some experts that assess the ICO by follow criteria: Team, Vision and Product.

How useful is this score? Should we take it into consideration when performing a research on the ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:52:56 PM

I would tread lightly when considering any investment advice. I personally write articles on Steemit (username cryptoguru1..if you want to check my work out)where I dive into whitepapers in depth and give my opinions, but I still urge my readers to do their own research. The simple reason is don't trust ICO bench, me or anybody who suggest you invest in a project, because everybody has their own agenda and invest for different reasons. I would suggest you follow writers more than these "rating websites" and then follow up with your own research. My best advice

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:55:26 PM

the first thing I check before investing is icobench. it is useful for me and investors. iCoBench score is high but negative results can occur
Kremnirto

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

I personally write articles about Steemit (cryptoguru1 username..if you want to check out my work) where I am deeply immersed in the print media and give my opinion, but I still urge my readers to do their own research. The simple reason is not to trust the ICO bench, me or anyone who offers you to invest in a project because everyone has their own agenda and investing for different reasons
UnusualMouse

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:59:43 PM

I think that it is not good to trust ICObench or other rating off ICO. Project menlo.one also promise make research and report about good and scam project, but it is better to make your own research.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

It is a nice resource to start your ico investment.
But you have to research more Before make an investment.
First start with white paper than dig in more to team members

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:08:18 PM

No way, don't look into websites like this if you you are looking for advice or stuff like that. These rating are created for earning money. I have read one article, and guy was telling how everyone could became an "expert" and earn money on this website by payed reviews.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

I think icobench is a very helpful website to find good ico projects. But don't fall in every ico projects here by seeing the rating. I remember the hashcard ico, it's rating was 4 Plus but it went to scam! So, don't rely blindly upon. Choose an ICO Projects from here and then research yourself before investment. There are many ICO rating websites, ICObecnh is the best among them.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:17:30 PM

Have you ever noticed that some ICOs refer on their score on icobench during crowdsales. There are some experts that assess the ICO by follow criteria: Team, Vision and Product.

How useful is this score? Should we take it into consideration when performing a research on the ICO?

The score is not really important as a single number. The first thing is to check where does it come from, that is, how many advisers have checked the project and who are they.
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:21:21 PM

Definitly no - you should not believe one source of information - make your own research about the ICO, Team, Product, Usecase. This websites are good but as said you should not only give on one
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:36:02 PM

For me icobench and other ico rating site is not trustedable. Because there might be a cheat or fake rating on the ico on them. Especially when they are pay by the ico developers. So it still better to look manually the ico before investing on it. But ico rating site is good way to choose ico and where you start searching a ico
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

Have you ever noticed that some ICOs refer on their score on ICObench during crowdsales. There are some experts that assess the ICO by follow criteria: Team, Vision and Product.

ICO bench and other rating websites are some of the materials to be consulted to know good ICOs but I won't recommend it because I think the scores are not reliable, most of the ICO rating websites are probably paid for their jobs so they might not be 100% accurate I'll advise you to rely on your own research about ICOs
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:08:56 PM

I don't take into consideration any ICO ratings. Ever. you know, as well as any other opinion in the world (except the Pope's, but who knows Huh Grin Grin Grin) can be bought. So I don't trust either ratings or influencers.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
ViciousWarlock29

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:11:41 PM

I think that it is not good to trust ICObench or other rating off ICO. Project menlo.one also promise make research and report about good and scam project, but it is better to make your own research.
Promising this does not mean doing. More than this, the creators of this project are announcing themselves as assistants in the conduct of the ICO. Let's see what happens.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:17:43 PM

The ICO  bench rating worth something the investors should believe in, because they usually rate ICOs base on the project outstanding concept, contract, support and social traffic the ICO project gain so far before it pre-sale.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:37:19 PM

We should believe them but to some extent..  As we can't believe everything we see on facebook or in GSM arena..  Most times its only half truth and the rest will just be nonsense..  So it's better to read their views and do your own findings too..  To have have view of your own

siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

This website is a good assistant for you, but all decisions about future investment you should make by yourself without any influence
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:46:20 PM

Take any listing site with much precaution, you never know what interests are hidden. Said that, it is a quite interesting site and normally provides at least a first filter.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:51:46 PM

Generally useless, I think that the team pays money for good rating. But this is only my point of view.
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

In my opinion, most of the ICO rating services probably take money from the ICOs they rate. Can't say for ICObench, but they do way too many ratings, they cannot have the manpower to actually do research. They copy and paste stuff and give even crap high ratings.

If you want great ICO research, go to hacked.com or picolo (now Astronaut). Do a pull request on Neufund's transparency monitor to get an automatically generated audit of the contract. You can go a little further into discord or telegram to get to know the community if you are really interested in investing fiat in an ICO
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: