Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we believe the ICObench?  (Read 1878 times)
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

I saw at ICObench some scam  projects with good ratings, after that I stop to believe on 100%, but for sure there I can find many useful information!
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:09:57 PM

Have you ever noticed that some ICOs refer on their score on ICObench during crowdsales. There are some experts that assess the ICO by follow criteria: Team, Vision and Product.

How useful is this score? Should we take it into consideration when performing a research on the ICO?

Team is the most important criteria. Nowadays there are so much advanced ICO scams, that make their websites and whitepapers look so realistic and only by people who develop the project you can really tell what they're up to. It commands confidence when there's a way to contact team members (to make sure that those are not just set up photos). If those people are into technology and seem to perform some activity during years that's a good sign, or, the better situation is when team members have participated in successful projects in past. I don't know what about vision and product though, sometimes that's the thing that attracts people to scams. If you're choosing between definitely reliable ICOs product still doesn't look like a good criteria, there can be from 10 to 20 different ICOs offering nearly the same thing, but only one of them will be successful, so it's 100% on team.  
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:15:26 PM

In my own opinion I don't really trust ICObench rating at all because most of the rating on their site by their experts are been incentive, there are some proves going rounds of how some of their experts collect money to give a good review about a project.
amirsambudi

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:17:27 PM

I think they are not 100% independent assessment institutions, because they also advertise projects that are their sponsors, I do not fully believe in icobench but it is enough to help provide information

badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:27:43 PM

you know hashcard has got 4.6 points and it was scam and there is some projects very shit still got good points but i love icobench it helps a lot .
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:30:04 PM

We are not 100% confident in ICObench. ICObench only tells you or recommends for you if you want to invest in ICO, of course ICO bench has made a list of which projects are running and who want to run. All of that depends on your individual.

kkont96

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:32:12 PM

Naturally, in some moments it is possible to rely on Iso bench and trust them. But we must understand how I think that some projects have paid well for them in order to have their rating higher. This is understandable, so it is better to rely only on yourself and trust only yourself and your intuition
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:46:29 PM

Well I won't believe on any platform that is paid to rate or review an ico project. Mostly this rating you see on icobench are paid for.
omacron12

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:47:51 PM

ICObench is among the best rating site we currently have.I trust them
omacron12

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:54:27 PM

Well I won't believe on any platform that is paid to rate or review an ico project. Mostly this rating you see on icobench are paid for.
I dont think they collect money to list or rate ICOs.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2800
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:59:51 PM

the first thing I check before investing is icobench. it is useful for me and investors. iCoBench score is high but negative results can occur
Is just normal and there is no 100%sure that all coming results from ICObench  really successful. Their ratings is only shows the thoughts of the community but not in the real event.  It could be possible to change once ICO finish and finally launched in the public.
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:04:02 PM

For me I don't fully trust ICO ratings. The are all superficial since some can easily manipulate it. We can't guarantee its success through it. Many ICO isn't listed to ICO bench but still made their sales to be sold out.
Peple

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:04:27 PM

there are a lot of false ratings and fake reviews, be careful, do not believe everything that is written on this site
fitraridwan

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:07:09 PM

actually, the icobench is one of the things that seen when choosing an ico. because with icobench we will know whether the ico that will be followed has a good assessment or not. but besides checking icobench, we also have to see other things like whitepaper because i think it's very important.
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

Generally useless, I think that the team pays money for good rating. But this is only my point of view.
Their are some highly rated ICO on the site that had failed and they influenced some individuals contributions. It has been largely spoken that the ICO rating is influenced by funds. The site rating can also function will automatic app rating without experts ratings. Sometimes ratings might also decline on the site base on projects influence and fall in hype within its community.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:33:35 PM

My advice is to if you are going to do and investment first do your own research because of there some ICO which get 4.0 on ICO bench and got scammed.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:43:09 PM

I'm also still confused, because i always watch every ICO on ICO bench but some goes successful and some goes unsuccessful. So i thin we should trust on it 60%, not at all. The best way is to track that ICO on all ICO websites, so that it will build our trust strong.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

Every site that rates various products, projects can be manipulated. I would not trust any rating site as most of their advisers, reviewers are also involved with various ICO projects, so which makes them not so much trusted pundits as they can easily make bias review. So, it is better to give a little notice to rating sites and always better to do your very own research before investing in any ICO.

project-z

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:49:55 PM

I do not believe in the rating on ICOBench. Many strong projects were estimated at 3 points. And projects that depreciate in 2-3x - were 5 stars in the ranking
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:23:21 PM

Do not just make  do with what ICO listing site gives as their own grading, but come up with your own evaluation through you own research of the project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: