Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we believe the ICObench?  (Read 1876 times)
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:41:02 AM

in my opinion, icobench helps us give references about the ico project like from the team and their project concept if it has good potential, but we can't trust all of it but only as a reference for reviewing the ico project
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:19:54 AM

Now a lot of different ico and it means that it is more difficult to choose a cool project. I believe that you need to use many different sources of information to make a decision. But I'm sure one hundred percent that you can not make a choice using only one rating or expert opinion. I use this site.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

Have you ever noticed that some ICOs refer on their score on ICObench during crowdsales. There are some experts that assess the ICO by follow criteria: Team, Vision and Product.

How useful is this score? Should we take it into consideration when performing a research on the ICO?
You can check rate from site first than you can check the team with detail, product with whitepater detail and also forum for activity.
So this site can be a just initial checkpoint for the ICO that you are interested
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:23:07 AM

In my opinion, ICO bench is one of the trusted website when it comes to ICO rating. We should not blame them if the ICO goes unsuccessful because they don't have any  thing to do on how the sales goes. From what I know, they have a basis on how they rate an ICO but it is not guaranteed that it will be successful. You can try other website to check if the ICO worth the money and time. Don't rely on just one site. Be resourceful.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

Ico bench is also a helpful website mate that can be a source of information about many icos we want participate in. Many of investors uses that source and yes we are believing into ico bench. Lets just take a research of every ico their in ico bench and choose the right project for us.
mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:29:42 AM

We can trust ICOBench. But also your opinion you must have and study the product. Since I have heard a lot that the rating can be bought. But this is considered the most expensive rating and on this you can trust a little. If the project has an idea and they are sure that their product will be in the future, they buy and hope that they will be trusted.
DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:04:06 AM

I like this website. You may not use the opinions of experts from this site. But there is a lot of useful information in one place and it is easy to look for.

Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

site that make different product, project can be manipulated, for me i don't really trust ico rating

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:27:33 AM

Icobench is not bad, there is a big assortment of projects,  but I am looking at www.icoguide.com rates more often, as they seem to be real.
juv3ntus1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:41:08 AM

In the rating score no,but on the site of each ico publish you have a lot of information who are usefull, for example: a short description of project,team,road map,when they will have the token sale .etc
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:45:10 AM

ICObench is one of the mest ICO rating website in my opinion, but I generally don't trust any of them. Most of the scores in those websites are paid, therefore fake scores.
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:51:59 AM

I agree, 100% can not be trusted by anyone, but as a resource for selecting ico it is very convenient to use it

Hobbledehoy

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:47:26 AM

Have you ever noticed that some ICOs refer on their score on ICObench during crowdsales. There are some experts that assess the ICO by follow criteria: Team, Vision and Product.

How useful is this score? Should we take it into consideration when performing a research on the ICO?

There are a lot of people that believe on the ratings of icos on the ico websites and they use that as the basis for making their decision on which ico to invest in but i wouldn't do that. Reason being that icos are run by people and people can be bought with money to say good things about a project even if the project is not good to get more people to invest in it.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

i think they are good in rating icos. i have checked and did some research about bad icos and good icos. so when i compare the score of those icos in icobench then i was able to clearly see the difference. so because of that we can believe in icobench website

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:02:25 PM

I believe that such a site should only be used to collect information about the project before investing, but not to see how they evaluated this project and what its rating is.
jan.nicolas

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

I need to say that now I'm not thinking about believing this resource or not. It seems to me that any rating resource has a property to be sold, because in the world, crypto currency is quite possible.
A A Aziz

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:05:44 PM

For me, icobench is only one of the many references to determining a good project, but it is not a determinant to make a decision. Many projects initially had a high rating on icobench, but eventually became a scam project
grinyaaa

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

I often focus on ICO Bench when choosing a project in which I can participate.
But I think that this rating is relative. They cannot say the exact data there.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

I think that you shouldn't rely on any ICO rating websites, it is much better to analyze the projects yourself. As for ICObench, I heard the story about selling the reviews from "experts", so I don't trust this website.
Vilagra

Merit: 109

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:15:06 PM

No. I used this resource at the beginning of my way in crypto and trusted them but finally I noticed that their rating is almost unuseful, bad project which even isn't  able to close their softcap has a big rating, but some good projects have low rating. I think ICOs buy their rating and investors don't believe ratings from this resource.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: