Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we believe the ICObench?  (Read 1876 times)
Moryk9

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:05:04 PM

I really believe ICObench, but a hundred percent it is not a good idea.
you can also check others.
be sure to do your own research and exploration as always.
this is the main tool in crypto currency, especially in ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
solarsun

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:23:02 PM

I do use ICO bench exclusively as my ICO ranker.  I honestly have no idea how to pick ICO's.  The ones that sound good to me suck and the ones that sound stupid rocket.  I have given up and use a profession service now.  It's working out much nicer.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:37:19 PM

I never only use ICObench data for my investment plan. ICObench can help easily find more information about project. Beside data from there i always try to do my own research. Do not forget that some projects give bonus for ratings, sometimes ratings can be not verified. Do your own verification.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:40:26 PM

Of course no. You should not believe ICO Bench,  but you can try to find some people on ICO Bench who have good knowledge and intuition. So you can track the projects which were rated by this people.
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:42:38 PM

I read a lot of negative about the ICO ratings. Frankly, I do not trust the ratings, I try to study the project myself or under the guidance of my friend.
Typogre12

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:52:42 PM

I think that it is not good to trust ICObench or other rating off ICO. Project menlo.one also promise make research and report about good and scam project, but it is better to make your own research.
There is no alternative to ICObench and other ratings of the ICO. While such projects as Menlo.one not offered and do not realize better way, it is good to use at least this tool and make your own research.
ICObench

Activity: 204
Merit: 2

ICO rating platform and a blockchain community

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:34:11 AM

ICObench is a free ICO rating platform and a blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts that provides analytical, legal, and technical insights to the investors. ICObench highly recommends visitors to conduct independent analysis or turn to professional services for making any investment decisions. All ratings published on ICObench serve informational purposes only. ICObench does not provide investment forecast, recommendations or any consulting for that matter. Thus, neither ICObench, nor the experts can be hold responsible for the visitors’ investment decisions.

ICObench (https://icobench.com/) - ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
Thaoni21

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:48:23 AM

I did not believe in icobench anymore because I was involved in a project that was rated 4.4 * but when this project started showing signs of fraud, icobench immediately deleted it from the rating page. I can not believe they would do it instead of giving that project a "Scam"
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:52:06 AM

With the assessment of an ICO project in ICObench, it has little influence on the project, because surely investors will see and rate themselves there even though not 100% trust ICObench ratings but are very helpful in assessing before investing.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

I don't think the ICOBENCH rating makes any sense.
Because ICOBENCH's rating is so poor, good projects may have a low score, whereas shit projects may have a high score.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:24:38 AM

I'll take a look project that listed on ICObench, it's a ICO ratings website, but I won't trust it because I believed that it's just a pay per review and expert rating, another reason is rating score is not important for a project to become success, do your own ICO project research is important than that score
Dau1coduot

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

You can use ICOBench as references and trust it only at 60%. Because the score can tell anything, high score wouldn't make an ICO success.
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

Everyone has different decisions but personally, I follow the rating/scores on the icobench when looking for a project to invest in because they stand as guide for me to know the potential projects but after this, I also take my time to do my own research about this project before I invest in it.
Cristopherus

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:31:41 AM

It's one of the more reputable sites, yes sure, they might also be paid to promote stuff, but it never prevents anyone from doing their own research
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

Actually, ICObench offers the information about the rating and lists of the ICO ) both new ico, coming soon, or end ICO). Some reviews are provided in this web. However, win my opinion, we cannot believe only based on the review from the ICOBench. It is very suggested for us to analyze the ICO whether it is legit or scam.

Vladique

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:46:26 PM

You should never believe the ratings of crypto-currencies, there have already been many high-rated scam projects, this rating does not mean anything, do not pay attention to it
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

Don't trust ICObench or any other ICO site. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:49:30 PM

For me I don't believe in rating been done on icobench, most of the reviews been done on their site is a paid review, most of the ico projects pay the expertise to give them a good review and some people have shown evidence of this dealing, so I don't believe their rating anymore, I prefer to do my own research and see if it corresponds with their own.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

I think ICObench rating is like a paid advertisement. I just checked some projects that perform well and don't have a high rating when I checked in this site. I think only those projects who paid ( bribe ) the platform will have a good rating there and those who don't will not be given a considerable rating. Whats funny when I scanned some good projects their rating is only 2 or 3 which clearly not evident of a low ICO as it performed fine in the market. No offense but this is true for ICObench fans.

The highest rated are clearly paid. It's a deceiving marketing that will attract more investors so any ICO would not want to think they are just mediocre project if they are going to get a low rating. It's part of their strategy and ICObench is willing to be used by them in exchange of money.
a31078

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:09:41 PM

Yes, you can believe the icobench because it is a very good rating site and they take time to do research about a project before they list it on their site. If you check the rating, you should also take time to do your own research before you invest in the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: