Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we believe the ICObench?  (Read 1876 times)
obility

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

I do not believe in all the rating on ICObench, for top projects, you can find some good rating on them, but most of the low hype projects, I won't believe their rating because it could be induced by the project to get a better review for their ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

No, I don’t trust these guys because I often see a lot of scams on their site that got there only for money.

nghihuynh2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

I find negative results from icobech.com. So it is better to make my own research about Whitepaper, followers in project.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:05:50 PM

ICObench is one of the way to know about the ICO project. Before decide to invest in ICO project, you need to reference more channel and ICo bench is one of these channel which are highly recommended. As my way, i will check anything about the ICO project which i want to know and understand before buy the token: check whitepaper, check the team, check the technology, the commnunity...

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

ICObench is the good channel to know about the ICO project, you can belive its recommend. Beside ICObench, you can go to ICODROP to learn and investigate about the ICO project which you decide to invest. Dont foget go to BCT forum to read the comment from community about the project.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:09:00 PM

No of course not , Just check out its shitty history in ranking ICOs!
Many of them never have been added anywhere as they gave them a good rank!
I don't trust this site and i think they are very unexpert , It is helping scams , I'd rather to stay away from it and suggest the same!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:48:32 PM

Have you ever noticed that some ICOs refer on their score on ICObench during crowdsales. There are some experts that assess the ICO by follow criteria: Team, Vision and Product.

How useful is this score? Should we take it into consideration when performing a research on the ICO?

For me I don't take those experts assessment into consideration when performing research on ico's, it is very possible that those ico project can pay those experts to give them a good review about their project, so i don't consider icobench expert reviews.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:14:11 PM

Have you ever noticed that some ICOs refer on their score on ICObench during crowdsales. There are some experts that assess the ICO by follow criteria: Team, Vision and Product.

How useful is this score? Should we take it into consideration when performing a research on the ICO?
Searching up informations on ICO rating sites isnt bad but when the time comes where these rating sites are prone to buy reviews and can be paid up by project not only on ICObench but also on other review sites as well.
Therefore, i dont easily entrust any reviews came to them and rely it fully on my decision on which project should i invest in and as an investor always seek up justifiable informations not just rather basing on other reviews.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
quicysz

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:26:09 AM

ICObench is one of the biggest ICO rating websites. All ICO projects want to be listed on ICObench, ICObench help investors to find the ideal ICO  for investment.! but not good to trust ICObench fully..
Joep01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:31:40 AM

Well this are the sites that promotes ICO, as for me i believe that they give some rating for ICO because that depend on how popular those ICO is. Some investor also like to check the rating before they plan to invest.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
tonynguyen1995

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:41:00 AM

Actually I do not believe in all the reviews on ICObench, I have found some good reviews on them, but the projects have been hyped. Personally, with my knowledge, I self-assess the projects I choose to invest.
ndico

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:27:51 PM

I believe in most of their ratings but not all of them, I only believe in their ratings when it comes to projects with hype, they give a good review but when it comes to projects with low hype, I don't trust their ratings, because it could be financial induced

withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:51:13 AM

Currently there are many ICO review sites in addition to ICObench, but I usually use ICObench refer to the ico, but I found that the projects on ICObench with high scores uncertain to succeed, so in addition the rating on ICObench we have to find out more about whitepaper, team, community, marketing, ... of that project
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:41:50 PM

I don't believe in any site ICO rating not even ICObench, most of them collects money to give a project a good review, I prefer doing my own research before investing in any ICO, I will believe my own research than those of the site rating.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:52:23 PM

This websites such as  icobench that gives thier rating to a project will not determine that the project will be a successful one. It is only a guide, its up to you on want to invest or not.

gloomyz

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:48:16 AM

You can use it as a reference in choosing an ICO, but you can't believe it 100%. You still have to do your own research and analysis. because we don't really know whether their review is real or there is money behind it
Hellmouth42

Activity: 812
Merit: 345

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:56:25 AM

Enjoy:

This Is How Easy It Is to Buy ICO Ratings — An Investigation

Newcomers and inexperienced investors are especially trusting ICO rating platforms when looking for information for their investment decisions. However, many rating platforms long ago earned a dubious reputation amongst industry experts. There is constant suspicion that the expert ratings they provide are in no way independent, but can rather be purchased by ICOs. However, is it really so simple to buy ICO ratings and, in so doing, deceive investors? We went in search of clues — with frightening results.

Source: icobench.com/ico/alethena
We believe that crypto currencies can improve our economy and society. However, we also believe that current excess on the ICO market is harmful to individual investors as well as to the entire ecosystem. That was our reason for establishing Alethena.

Alethena is a one-hundred per cent objective and independent rating agency that provides investors with trustworthy information. We are currently in the process of executing our ICO. In the course of this process — like every other ICO — we took a closer look at how current ICO marketing actually functions.

We consistently encountered non-transparency, dubious practices, and scams. This not only intensified our belief in the need for transparent and independent ratings, but also our desire to uncover how dysfunctionally and deceptively the ICO ad market actually operates at present.

Hence, we launched an investigation.
“ICO ratings from top investors and experts” — is what ICObench, one of the most well-known ICO rating platforms, advertises on its website to gain the trust of investors looking for information. A lofty claim. But exactly how trustworthy and independent are...

To be continued here: https://medium.com/alethena/this-is-how-easy-it-is-to-buy-ico-ratings-an-investigation-13d07e987394

ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

This website is a good assistant for you, but all decisions about future investment you should make by yourself without any influence

That's just the simple truth, use the site as a guide, don't really rely on their ratings, do your own research and decide for your self which ICO to invest into.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:17:37 PM

ico who gets a good rating on the ico bench can be a consideration, but you still need time to do research again to get the best choice. because a good rating is not a reason or guarantee that ico is promising.
Wasii

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

Yeah,  I believe icobench rating,  they've got good rating and not just a paid ratings,  just like some other ICOs rating site normally do,  I trust icodrop also they are also good like icobench
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: