Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:53:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New price $6K for Jingtian 28nm 1T miner  (Read 5249 times)
jayson001

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:45:49 AM

wasn't the price supposed to be 6k? also are you open to escrow deal to gain some trust from bitcointalk community? btw are these bitmine chips?

http://www.jtminer.com

Website is here.

good question, bclcjunkie, same questions from me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oswin

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:56:28 AM

them was totally scam they only use black arrow chip,now the chips was lower price then they bought,them show me on mining result start from February,http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1swrtyBsp9odruX65upeyubAVSAyggh78,around 60T on mining,if you buy with them,is not profit any more,they already get all the profit(coin) on 28nm before to your hand

hi oswin,

Thanks for your input. However, it is really hard to understand your logic.

1) You said “them was totally scam they only use black arrow chip”, this is a serious allegation and you’d better have hard proofs. We certainly hate any scam as we are burnt before, but we do encourage the new companies which could provide real top line rigs to us.
As I know up to now, there are only 2 new 28nm ASIC rigs coming out soon, this is the one which has real miners running in a pool from the beginning of Feb and frankly you’ve to admit the results was very promising. Another one also boast to ship be the end of March, but does not have real rigs running yet, which means it’s still a toy in the lab and still a long way ( at least 1-2 weeks stability testing) to go from lab to mining pool.

2) You mentioned that “now the chips was lower price then they bought,them show me on mining result start from February, http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1swrtyBsp9odruX65upeyubAVSAyggh78,around 60T on mining” , so what’s wrong with that? Actually I just checked their web site, here is quote about their testing miners, which is more clear.

“ In fact, since launched in January, more than 50 sets of JT Miners have been running stably in mining pools for half month without any crashes or hardware problems. The real life performance has been excellent: with 1TH/s hash computing power under low-power mode (can be overclocked as high as 1.2 TH/S under better cooling condition), the power consumption is 640W (ASIC consumption) when being tested on wall socket at 923W (can be optimized at 750W-830W in the newer version). These figures suggest that JT Miner is the most powerful and one of the most energy efficient Bitcoin mining devices utilizing the smallest silicon die area in the market. ”[http://www.jtminer.com/jt-miner-goes-live-for-sale ]

3) You said  “if you buy with them,is not profit any more,they already get all the profit(coin) on 28nm before to your hand”. What’s your logic here? Are you suggest that we should not invested any 28nm rigs because JT Miners have good ones? And you can profit if you get 28nm rigs from other suppliers? And how could “they already get all the profit(coin) on 28nm?” By the way, from  their website, at this moment, this company JT Miner seems mainly open to high volume orders from professional pools, we, as individual miner, need to see if we are lucky to get one in time.

And finally, would you mind to preview what you are writing before posting it to the forum? This is a professional forum and please show your respect to the forum readers.

when then new generation come out,most of profit is only first month in all kind of miner,and we all know all kind of miner olso profit in 3 months,so ever one know what i'm say here
if you pay for buy a new ferrari,you don't care for let the seller to ride you new CAR a month after to your hand?? come on say some thing reasonable to show me how pro are you here
ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:57:51 AM

Not accousing, but be carefull everyone
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.msg5332118#msg5332118
heavenstar

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:36:50 AM

The message in chinese in that post seems fake to me. It feels like they are originally written in english and get translated into chinese using google translate. I am wondering who is really playing black PR or get paid for bad review here,  Wink
ujka

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:39:57 AM

The message in chinese in that post seems fake to me. It feels like they are originally written in english and get translated into chinese using google translate. I am wondering who is really playing black PR or get paid for bad review here,  Wink
Wink
Created account and went stright to posting here? Now I'm wondering who is really playing black PR...
skyfromwell (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:44:19 AM

Guys, ignore that guy named OsWin.

He is one sent out by MaxCoin people, and his main duty is to badmouth BTC and whatever related BTC.

The main message is that BTC is going to collapse and MaxCoin will take over.
skyfromwell (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:52:11 AM

This guy is very active on any BTC related QQ groups to bad mouth everyone.

He claimed that he lives in US (Silicon Valley). He also claimed that he will write a report to WSJ, and in turn that report will crash BTC altogether.

With his English. LOL.

Looks like a Chinese local promotor or MaxCoin guy.

He claimed that "1T miner will NEVER hit 4 BTC within 3 months". Then we showed him from Feb., 2, our 60T hits more than 240 BTCs now.
heavenstar

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:55:19 AM

The message in chinese in that post seems fake to me. It feels like they are originally written in english and get translated into chinese using google translate. I am wondering who is really playing black PR or get paid for bad review here,  Wink
Wink
Created account and went stright to posting here? Now I'm wondering who is really playing black PR...

Wink , no one will buy bad post/review from newbie, right? only from senior members
ujka

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:55:25 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466254.msg5335037#msg5335037
KyrosKrane

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 11:58:30 AM

Wink

Wink , no one will buy bad post/review from newbie, right? only from senior members
People tend to distrust ANY new poster on these boards, whether they speak good or bad. It takes time to build trust. A history of meaningful contributions and good trading experiences makes one more trustworthy.

Tips and donations: 1KyrosREGDkNLp1rMd9wfVwfkXYHTd6j5U  |  BTC P2Pool node: p2pool.kyros.info:9332
jayson001

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:32:13 PM

Wink

People tend to distrust ANY new poster on these boards, whether they speak good or bad. It takes time to build trust. A history of meaningful contributions and good trading experiences makes one more trustworthy.

good point, KyrosKrane. We only focused on the fact not the bad mouth. I hope the miners companies could should more valid proof here, instead of only promises. I appreciate the fact that JT miner showing their real testing rigs running in a pool. I think this is valid proof that they have real rigs, and the stability and power consumption won't lie. We should encourage more companies to come out here doing the same things. I personally won't pay a penny until I saw the real running rigs showing me the promising results.
KyrosKrane

Activity: 295

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 03:59:36 PM

good point, KyrosKrane. We only focused on the fact not the bad mouth. I hope the miners companies could should more valid proof here, instead of only promises. I appreciate the fact that JT miner showing their real testing rigs running in a pool. I think this is valid proof that they have real rigs, and the stability and power consumption won't lie. We should encourage more companies to come out here doing the same things. I personally won't pay a penny until I saw the real running rigs showing me the promising results.

On this, I disagree.  A link to pool stats is meaningless.  They could have just about anything generating those terahashes on the back end.  Even worse, assuming they really are real and functioning miners, then the pool stats are proof that they're pre-mining with the machines until they're worthless, at which point they will deliver them.  Not encouraging.

Real proof would be a video of the mining rig running, hooked up to a PC (or whatever) and very clearly isolated from other machines. Real proof would be honest communication about what chips are powering the machine, how many per board, how to hook it up, what power requirements are, and so on, alongside the video.  Real proof would be sending the machines to a few different trusted board members (I'd suggest ckolivas, Kano, and Luke-jr as they're the primary developers of mining software, plus a couple of hero-level members with good trust levels and plenty of trade history) for them to run, evaluate, and post photos and videos.

This is a suspicious community, and with good reason -- there are plenty of new scams every day, and most of them start out a lot like this post does.  When proof of a working product is provided, the community almost literally throws money at these legit firms.  Sadly, the less experienced will also throw money at the scammers, resulting in many fleeced newbies. As a community, we're hard on unproven companies in part to protect the newbies, and in part to protect ourselves.  But prove yourself to be a valuable contributor, and you will be welcomed with oodles of cash and coin.

Tips and donations: 1KyrosREGDkNLp1rMd9wfVwfkXYHTd6j5U  |  BTC P2Pool node: p2pool.kyros.info:9332
sikke

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:00:36 PM

When ready would be intrested what chips are in these miners.
skyfromwell (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:20:08 PM

On this, I disagree.  A link to pool stats is meaningless.  They could have just about anything generating those terahashes on the back end.  Even worse, assuming they really are real and functioning miners, then the pool stats are proof that they're pre-mining with the machines until they're worthless, at which point they will deliver them.  Not encouraging.

Real proof would be a video of the mining rig running, hooked up to a PC (or whatever) and very clearly isolated from other machines. Real proof would be honest communication about what chips are powering the machine, how many per board, how to hook it up, what power requirements are, and so on, alongside the video.  Real proof would be sending the machines to a few different trusted board members (I'd suggest ckolivas, Kano, and Luke-jr as they're the primary developers of mining software, plus a couple of hero-level members with good trust levels and plenty of trade history) for them to run, evaluate, and post photos and videos.

This is a suspicious community, and with good reason -- there are plenty of new scams every day, and most of them start out a lot like this post does.  When proof of a working product is provided, the community almost literally throws money at these legit firms.  Sadly, the less experienced will also throw money at the scammers, resulting in many fleeced newbies. As a community, we're hard on unproven companies in part to protect the newbies, and in part to protect ourselves.  But prove yourself to be a valuable contributor, and you will be welcomed with oodles of cash and coin.

Great post.

And please be a little patient and wait for us to catch up with all those requirements.
ujka

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:35:35 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 04:55:35 PM by ujka

I had to point to that post, because OP is unwilling to say what chips are in miners, has stated before that it's not bitmine A1, that the 'company' developed chips themselfs, but from the pcb picture posted we can see A1 chips there. How OP got them? If they bought the chips, why is that such a secret?
skyfromwell (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:04:48 PM

When ready would be intrested what chips are in these miners.

Let's talk a story, as in Hollywood movies and this story is all fiction and but based on true fact. LOL.

So it is just a story and people should not link their names with it.

At Wonderland, there is a guy named Good Digger who wish to have a powerful tool, so he can have a go on Gold Mountain. But he has no ability to make the core for this magic tool to work. So he looks around, far and away, in a place there is someone who actually have the ability to help him out.

So with hard cash on the hand, he found this guy named Good Maker to work out a deal. So he paid up front for some development costs and also for some portions of making the tool. As return, Good Digger will get his portion of finish product and of course Good Maker has the right on the tool and also keep a bigger portion of the magic stuff.

Of course, for Good Digger, he got some wonderful stuff and he can use them to make his powerful system. As a good marketing talker, he can also bloating around the miners community to show off his "invention".

But for Good Maker as a great skilled but low-profiled guy, he wants to make sure he really did a great job.

So he found his good friend the Good Worker to help up, by designing a cool system as proof to test his core is indeed a great one.

Then the design is come out very quick and successful. They put together 60 systems and let them to run a longer test.

At this point, Good Worker as a new comer to the community decide to let their design to go public, and at same time helping Good Maker to sell their great stuff.

So end of story.

1. Do you think Good Maker's own mining core is "owned" by Good Digger? The agreement pointed out both guys can named their stuff and can digging themselves or resell their systems.

2. Do you think Good Worker have Good Digger's core? Even both of them are coming from same design? So if Good Digger named their core with brand-name "My Magic", then of course, stuff from other sources are NOT "My Magic".
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:08:11 PM

I will have one of these units later today, will crack her open and see whats inside.
skyfromwell (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:57:17 PM

I will have one of these units later today, will crack her open and see whats inside.

Bobsag3, that one is not from me but a copycat who brought sample chips. He bascially somehow get some info of my early design that has a main defect in it.
papamoi

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:01:14 PM

so u already sold all your units?
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:10:11 PM

http://imgur.com/a/tcimG

Will have an image of the rPi uploaded shortly as well.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: