Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:04:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6188 times)
canej

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:05:48 AM

I believe that crypto currency is a good idea. Crypto currency can work very well - this is exactly what is needed for a single world that lives in complete freedom. However, at present the world is not yet ready for these technologies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:21:05 AM

this will happen and indeed will be one of the most massive if not the most massive decision of humanity in the 21st century
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:24:16 AM

It may not be right now but hopefully will be sooner or later. People are fed up with centralized system and their disadvantages. Also many governments are just trying to divide people on the basis of power and money.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Christopher_Hayes

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:30:17 AM

I don't think the world is ready yet, we dont have the technical know how to use bitcoin to its full potential. Its a genius idea, but will take time for society to adapt to the new age currency. I think with time with the technology upgrade we will be able to manipulate the currency and use it in many different ways, the more we use it the more it will become accepted in the society. Once the banks start using it, then you know that it is here to stat. Then we will repeat the benefits.
phanquan5111994

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

Yes!!!
I think the world is not ready to welcome Bitcoin now!
Currently, many countries have been using Bitcoin, but for some reason, Bitcoin has not been able to convince the world yet!!!
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:07:25 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
The world is'nt ready yet. its true that cryptocurrency will be easy to be teach for people in developed country but do you ever think how to teach it in developing country? There is so many kids without any proper education. So i dont think we are ready now.

CoachCC

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:13:04 PM

I don't really think the world is 100% ready. I feel it's more like 30%-40% to me.
Blockchain is an amazing technology, yet, it has some room for improvement and so do cryptocurrencies.
The reasons are obvious, the lack of public awareness and legal framework to ensure everything is legal and prepare both the public and the government around the world.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:20:51 PM

maybe only some countries who use cyrpto technology, because there are still many countries that are still not available internet, especially countries that are poor and developing countries, if developed countries in my opinion are ready to use digital money such as bitcoin and altcoin etc.
angelicbull

Activity: 573

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

From my humble opinion i think the world is not yet ready for a change to crypto maybe when there is more millennial that is more comfortable with the way of how crypto works. 
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
The world is not yet ready to accept crypto currency because there are some countries that not agree about this.but if this will continue working,maybe someday,it should be!hoping much because bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money to those people that we called jobless.it helps a lot.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

For me, I think they should massively adopt Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the market. You know why? It is because Bitcoin has a lot of potential to become an alternative payment for goods and services by means of cashless payments. In that way, the world would be ready for that in a few years from now.
- I really can not see the potential that can turn it into a payment method, although the transactions around bitcoin and crypto are becoming very fast and convenient but everything has no guarantee under law and government, the government will not accept and they are not responsible for fraud or loss of money. In addition, the crypto world touches only a very small part of the world, and too many problems and bad rumors have come, it has made clear to us that the whole world is not ready for the arrival of this technology

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Sethrey

Activity: 916

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:06:51 PM

Bitcoin is already used all over the world by many people. Even those who didn't know much about cryptocurrencies started to learn that question and bought some. If you mentioned lots of websites now allow payments in Bitcoin jointly with credit cards and PayPal. It means that you already can pay for almost anything using Bitcoin and other cryptos. The only thing is that Bitcoin must be stable in order not to crush the economic situation as too many people invested in it. But on my point of view it will not become a world currency once again because no one could be sure in its stability.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

No, the world is not ready yet and personally, I don't want to see bitcoin replace the fiat money. And it is not possible I think.  What do we want for the bitcoin? We want to see bitcoin is accepted every country, bitcoin stay at the high price, we can buy sell, withdraw from ATM and so on. But, why we need to replace fiat money with a digital currency which is volatile? I don't think it is really needed.

polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

I think the world is not ready to accept cryptocurancy, because crypto is not yet known by all levels of society, only people who understand digital technology understand crypto, and most of them call crypto as Bitcoin, and they do not know the existence of coins other than Bitcoin, namely altcoin .
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:21:52 PM

No, the world is not ready yet and personally, I don't want to see bitcoin replace the fiat money. And it is not possible I think.  What do we want for the bitcoin? We want to see bitcoin is accepted every country, bitcoin stay at the high price, we can buy sell, withdraw from ATM and so on. But, why we need to replace fiat money with a digital currency which is volatile? I don't think it is really needed.

For me i think the world already ready in fact the cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin already exist in the market for almost 10 years and this is now spreading worldwide.
hardip567

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:34:00 PM

The world is ready for crypto But bring something new to the world First of all, the products purchased from Bitcoin should come in the world. Then the transaction should be in seconds I think after all thisThe beginning of the crypto currency should be
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:36:07 PM

I think the world is ready for crypto already. It is too popular now, many are using it already. Most investors and innovators have engaged in already.

Teh-pucuk

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:42:37 PM

if in my opinion criptococurrancy will never be able to replace the country's currency but can become a world currency. because the country's currency is a symbol of the country itself.

[tengah] [ukuran = 12pt]  YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet [/ b] [/ size]
[size = 11pt] ⚪ Kemungkinan Tidak Terbatas ⚪ [/ ukuran]
 Pra-penju
Squishy01

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:50:33 PM

There are probably millions of people scattered around the world who are involved in the world of cryptocurrency, and are more than ready for it as they have been using it for a long time.

However, the majority of people in the world don't really know about bitcoin. So relatively speaking, I believe the world is not ready for the meantime. Only a handful of the world's population truly comprehend and understand cryptocurrency, and until people are not learning about bitcoin, I believe it is not ready.

alpddere

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

the world is actually ready for a long time cryptocurrency-like solution. banking in the world started to become a little stagnant. and of course the shipping fees...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: