Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:45:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6191 times)
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:18:14 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
I think it's a community problem, if our community in bitcoin will be higher and more people really believe in it, it will become the world's digital currency. but I still doubt if there are countries that allow cryptocurrency to change their traditional currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamota

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:18:22 PM

Bitcoin is a new form of money, but that does not mean that we have to leave fiat money behind that it is like garbage that is not of value to us. These two currencies are equally important and they will be two forms of money in the world, paper money and digital money. And I think the world is almost ready for cryptocurrency and bitcoin even though there are some countries forbidding crypto but most countries in the world accept it as currency and digital money.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

The first and mist important thing to do is to create more awareness on the beneficial concept of the Blcockahin technology and cryptocurrency through education and advertisement. Most people are living with false perceptions about cryptocurrency and with that are withdrawn from investing into cryptocurrency. The world is always ready for what it knows to be beneficial and until we preach the good concept of cryptocurrency, it will always appear that the world is against cryptocurrency.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

most of the world is not ready at this time with Cryptocurrency I really think there is a requirement for advanced information about innovation or having to educate in school, or otherwise it will certainly be expected to accept individuals who might want to know how Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin are right really works, Because I really imagine that the number of individuals who don't know with Cryptocurrency so much,
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:36:57 PM

i feel world is getting slowly ready for crypto currency , some people is fully aware some people are slowly understanding what is crypto currency how perform it some people are trying to understand to learn the crypto currency. a lot of institution is trying to bring the studies blockchain course in univeristy . a lot of people who is working in office or home or part-time or full time jobs people  are trying to learn crypto currency to be financial freedom.
TIN1114

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

I think in a ratio there's only a quarter of people who are actually using cryptocurrency. I think if that happens it will take more than a decade for the world to be finally ready, right now financial experts still views it as a scam or not worth the risks kind of investment. Another reason why it would take so much time, maybe because most people in the third world countries are still not adaptable with the technologies that we have today.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

i feel world is getting slowly ready for crypto currency , some people is fully aware some people are slowly understanding what is crypto currency how perform it some people are trying to understand to learn the crypto currency. a lot of institution is trying to bring the studies blockchain course in univeristy . a lot of people who is working in office or home or part-time or full time jobs people  are trying to learn crypto currency to be financial freedom.
I agree, and also I feel the same way. For me, the world is getting ready for cryptocurrency, though the process is slow, it's still getting ready. Crypto is pretty famous right now, I guess proper knowledge will make people to give their own decision without judging it first. Now there's ATM for Bitcoin all over the world, and there's a sudden rise of celebrities who invest in Crypto, I think in the future, people may start using Cryptocurrencies too, but I guess the process will be still slow.

abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:48:04 PM

It is true that most world are not ready for crypto currency, I can tell u that those that are into crypto currency only ventures into and don't really know the nitty gritty of it. What it is used for and how it can be utilised is not known.
jaydenbox

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:48:11 PM

It sure is, technology has really gone forward and people should realize that cryptos are also the future, it is the best way and fastest to pay, like everything, cryptos must be adopted too, and they will really soon.
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

I think we are ready for cryptocurrency. We just needed to embrace its advance technology to be implemented on each and every of us. It seems now majority of the people involved in cryptocurrency just want to make quick money by trading and totally support the benefits of each coin.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

The majority still doesn't look at the technology but at the volatility of the crypto markets. Until this trend won't turn around I think the world won't be ready enough.

Volatility is the great hindrance to people for not to adapt cryptos in our daily lives. The inflation really kills the people and though cryptos doesn't deflate but it's too volatile to use so they rather choose fiat as it have a fix value. But if we can just deeply think it will just be the same as it always have its domino effect in the market. And the fact that only few people knows and open for this technology so likely this will be a long journey for all of us.

I think the world is not yet ready to embrace crypto currency because of the current situation of it, The people are more focused on improving their country without looking for the possibilities that the crypto can offer, they think that crypto will only be a threat to their government, that's why some other countries are banning it.

Yes right, it seems that almost all countries do not care about crypto because they still feel comfortable with the current situation, other than that most governments do not like the decentralized system that makes bitcoin uncontrollable.
stely

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:55:52 PM

It sure is, technology has really gone forward and people should realize that cryptos are also the future, it is the best way and fastest to pay, like everything, cryptos must be adopted too, and they will really soon.
I have thought about this a lot, is crypto really good enough to replace national currencies? and I think the answer is yes. It’s just a matter of trying to get people to have experience with it.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

Many people use cryptocurrency and most of them are altcoins and tokens, I think so many people should know how to run it along But learn at the right time
As of now many people and countries started to use cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin. However, I think the world is not yet ready for cryptocurrency simply because there are lot of things that needs to develop so that we can really use the function and uses of a cryptocurrencies. Lastly, I hope in the near future the world will be ready in the world of cryptocurrencies.
norther90

Activity: 188

xCrypt

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:00:10 PM

The world is far not ready for bitcoin,people who are involved into crypto world are so few compared to the rest population. But lately there's a tendency to spread info about crypto among young men in my country,maybe this generation is one which will start to change attitude to bitcoin.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:02:24 PM

World is ready to adopt crypto currency but it needs time for Crypto market to become mature.

Most people did not even hear about crypto, so it might take time for crypto to be understood and adopted. Hype from 2017 is over, but I see this as a maturity sign as if crypto is here to stay we should see it as something stable, even at lower prices, not a pump and dump scheme.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
utrak

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

The world cannot yet fully adopt the crypto currency as a world currency or for transactions as a daily necessity. I think it takes a very long time for Crypto to become the world currency.

CHAMPION COIN  ∎  PRE-ICO PUBLIC SALE IS OPEN
▬▬▬   [  https://www.championshave.io/  ]   ▬▬▬
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

I also think and ask myself this question and I think people need to educate the cryptocurrency and how safe it is. People are not familiar with this technology and they don't want to change there traditional method. So we have to take initiation to teach people so the use of crypto.
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

I think the world is not ready to welcome the arrival of bitcoin. now we can see the market price of crypto currencies that are experiencing a decline, besides that there are also countries and banks that prohibit bitcoin, I think the world is not ready to accept bitcoin.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:47:44 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
Why not?
Of course it's ready. Because some countries have used Cryptocurrency. It's just that in some countries it doesn't legalize this Cryptocurrency. Governments in their countries state that the use of Cryptocurrency is illegal. Their country said it was not included in the law book. But to me that doesn't matter.
My view is that almost all countries use it for those who understand the use of Cryptocurrency.
Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:48:49 PM

I know that the world is ready for cryptocurrency because the demand of crypto is getting stronger every year.so the world is ready for cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: