Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:57:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of scammers!  (Read 70148 times)
Beta-coiner1

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 11:48:55 PM

I'd like to add "yellowcar" to this list,as he is obviously a scammer.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viera

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Quality Services to benefit Bitcoin Community

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 05:34:19 PM

WARNING
User kidage is a scammer, he asked for 3 Minecraft gift codes from me today. After recieving the codes, he stopped all communicaton. Needless, to say, I never got a payment from him. Be warned, and never do business with this user.

Buy Minecraft gift codes here, just 1.2 BTC - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=30914
------------------------------
Need help translating your bitcoin business or any other site to Russian? I'm offering quick, accurate and affordable translation services.
jhas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 01:03:30 AM

Diamondplus!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=31018

After he received my money (84USD) he havent sent the 6BTC that we have dealed, and dont want to give my money back either
LeFBI

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 07:27:24 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2011, 08:16:38 PM by LeFBI

Diamondplus!!
I wouldn't count on that. You have tried to sell off stolen passwords, here. Don't bother deleting/editing it, i've already made a screenshot. And you wanted to buy those 6btc via paypal, here. Maybe a scammer trying to scam a scammer?
bou707

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 08, 2011, 05:22:15 AM

got scammed 15.5 btc
I sent 15.5 btc to seanpd16. he never sent me the amazon gift card
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=34407.0
bou707

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 08, 2011, 06:49:44 PM

^ update
got in touch with the seller, he says he is willing to pay me back
still pending
saykor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2011, 01:08:42 AM

Scammed 20BTC from Sick_Boy. He not respond on my messages and I not expect he to send me 2 radeon 5850.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=33269.msg418028

Let's color the MOON: YP4ZV8yabKGBKG2uNWHQBwrdURkyxqst4D
Before to do business with me you can check my  BitcoinFeedback; ebay and .net developer profile
Ceejay

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 01:57:44 AM

Forum member Zem scammed me out of a $175 Moneypak. He's had several days to send my coins so I guess I can say it's official now.
redneck

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 02:20:16 PM

I second the Zem is scammer  stories and more stories to buy time to  rip more people off...I am newbie so I sent first  live and learn going back to old fashion person to person dealings,,,some punk living in mommy's basement is not ripping me off without a good ass kickin

Red
ssateneth
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 08:22:29 AM

evanbrowne94 scammed me out of 11 bitcoins, and probably one other person for the same amount too.

thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=33139.msg414602#msg414602

scammer's bitcoin address that received my coins
1J7Me6F7Y4FiJpA3kLWGCmp115KTJuBrqm

rampa

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2011, 11:09:17 AM

Recently, since we've been slashdotted, we've had a few scammers lurking on the forums here.
Now, I want to warn everyone trading here, that there are scammers around here.
Please take some time and ask someone to be the middle man in your trade if you trade with a person you don't know or trust.

So please people, watch out for scammers.

PS: Report any scammers in this thread.

BtcNmcMiner https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=25443

Payed 9 BTC for a month mining contract and no reply since that.

Scrypt merged mining + multipool! http://manicminer.in
ZEB-DEMON

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

: ( ) { : | : & } ; :

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2011, 01:16:57 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2011, 06:14:43 PM by ZEB-DEMON

Zeb-Demon is....

He bought a Megaupload account, and he still use it now as I'm speaking, but he refuses to pay it.

That is his profile:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=19880

Send him a PM, email, letter ... Anything to remind him that he's a thief.

is a stolen account, not yours, i dont want law problems and im not using it, change the password it is still the same, u know it.

for more info:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=36577.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=36216.0

who is the scammer now?

I think ull gonna be denounced.

..Stand Up & Shake the Heavens..

DONATE: 1NxVkcHquN8SdVNVabeaJmNvEPNcomu5gG
muad_dib

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 01:48:57 PM

I'm sorry but denonunced is not an english word.

BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER!!!

NEVER EVER SEND HIM THE GOODS IN ADVANCE!!!

He likes very much to use what he didn't pay for....
tsvekric

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 04:55:36 PM

and beware of users selling stolen accounts....
sounds like he is returning the account to you since you know the password, so doesn't sound like a scammer to me.  Sounds like you sold under false pretenses.

Hey TeKillaSunRise, check it out

-qwe2323
muad_dib

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 06:42:06 PM

sounds like he is returning the account to you since you know the password, so doesn't sound like a scammer to me.  Sounds like you sold under false pretenses.

He agreed to the term before the purchase.

He thanked me for the account.

He is using it.

Still, when inquired about the payment, he told me he was going on vacation, and that we would have spoken about it on September.

That is an outright theft.

And by the way, it is not a stolen account, it is a shared account.
thefatcat

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 07:24:47 PM

Raeldi may be a scammer.

Check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=36492.0

(I can provide email convos) Basicly I had a moneypak of $300 I wanted to trade for BTC.  She said sure.  I placed the $300 in my paypal which caused limitations.  When I sent the $300 the money was retracted by PAYPAL, not me.  We tested the waters with me sending $10 and she sends 1 BTC.  Worked great.

I told her I wanted to send 100, then get my respective BTC three times.  She said no, she will send the BTC when I send three 100 payments.

After some arguing I caved in and send the three 100 payments.  In the thread she said she sent the BTC ( 25 BTC ) which I never received.  And using http://blockexplorer.com/ with my address 1MeQai3fHDsHcdVLS12muKeySobqxuwcXZ you can see the 1  BTC was sent, but the 25 BTC was never sent / received.  The wallet she used is 1516rnmGUDeF4vyBX3NDR5eXd22yKZdPHR.

I told her I'd give her a couple hours to respond, but she has since responded in the thread after she said she sent the BTC, and she sent me an email 5 hours ago saying her internet is down and shes using a cell phone.  If I don't hear back from her I'll contact paypal.  Does that sound standard?

Anyways I learned a valuable lesson and I just wanted to alert you guys of the situation.  I will update if she turns out to be legit or a scammer.  So far it looks like a scammer.
thefatcat

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2011, 03:45:50 AM

Raeldi is INDEED a scammer.  I can kiss my $300 goodbye.
ZEB-DEMON

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2011, 06:13:57 PM

sounds like he is returning the account to you since you know the password, so doesn't sound like a scammer to me.  Sounds like you sold under false pretenses.

He agreed to the term before the purchase.

He thanked me for the account.

He is using it.

Still, when inquired about the payment, he told me he was going on vacation, and that we would have spoken about it on September.

That is an outright theft.

And by the way, it is not a stolen account, it is a shared account.

1 - i didnt purchase, i said, give me user/pass ill check if everything is ok and ill pay (was not ok because he said "i sell" not "i share", and the account is not of his so i dont want law issues, the account owner is/was a blogger/seeder of non legal videos). was not, so i said i dont want it, sorry. btw he said to me that i could not change the pass only when he gave it to me, so i cannot know it before (i would say no if i knew)

2 - i tanked is a proof of?

3 - Im not using it (btw u cant have the proof of, but i can say im not using because of possible law issues)

4 - I said that i was not sure about the account so (i was going on vacation), we could talk about it on my return (about the purchase, because i said i was not interested in atm)

BTW our section moderator marked him (the selling topic) as a scam.. so im not the scammer.. or the moderator is crazy?

muad_dib

View Profile
August 13, 2011, 07:12:47 PM

1 - i didnt purchase, i said, give me user/pass ill check if everything is ok and ill pay (was not ok because he said "i sell" not "i share", and the account is not of his so i dont want law issues, the account owner is/was a blogger/seeder of non legal videos). was not, so i said i dont want it, sorry. btw he said to me that i could not change the pass only when he gave it to me, so i cannot know it before (i would say no if i knew)

3 - Im not using it (btw u cant have the proof of, but i can say im not using because of possible law issues)

4 - I said that i was not sure about the account so (i was going on vacation), we could talk about it on my return (about the purchase, because i said i was not interested in atm)

BTW our section moderator marked him (the selling topic) as a scam.. so im not the scammer.. or the moderator is crazy?

1) You agreed to the terms. You might say otherwise, but the PMs have been backup and are under the scrutiny of the appropriated people.

2) That you were grateful for the trade

3) Logs have been sent to the appropriated people

4) You said that you were going on vacation AFTER accepting the deal and receiving the credentials. Obviously you are a liar as you are still here, and not on holiday.

5)  Rest assured that also this has been noted, and the appropriate action will be taken Smiley

I repeat it: ZEB DEMON IS A THIEF

Don't send the goods first, or he will not pay you.

THIS PERSON IS A SCAMMER:

SEBASTIANO GRECO
via Gambolo, 25
ROMA, Italy
+39.3491827434

Better safe than sorry Smiley
ZEB-DEMON

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2011, 11:33:14 PM

1) You agreed to the terms. You might say otherwise, but the PMs have been backup and are under the scrutiny of the appropriated people.

2) That you were grateful for the trade

3) Logs have been sent to the appropriated people

4) You said that you were going on vacation AFTER accepting the deal and receiving the credentials. Obviously you are a liar as you are still here, and not on holiday.

5)  Rest assured that also this has been noted, and the appropriate action will be taken Smiley

1 - ahah if someone read the pms just will say ure crazy and a scammer because u say "i sell" but u dont sell anything, u just share account that are not yours. (btw never accepted any terms as u can read)

2 - i was graceful that u gave me user/pass in trust (because i didnt know it till that moment that i could not change the pass)

3 - u cant have megaupload logs, liar

4 - of course, no one has internet on smartphone or laptop.. (and if u have the logs u can check from IP, ops.. u cant have the logs.. liar Grin ) ahah just no words..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: