Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:55:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good projects this year?  (Read 2837 times)
btcmi

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

I like the KamaGames project. Working project, reliable team, success in the market. I think they will succeed. I'm sure that the sale of tokens will be successful and the project will develop in the same volume.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
Jakobian21

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

I know it's a little bit of a long shot but I really believe in ODIN blockchain. Since part of the team/developers fucked up Obsidian (if anyone remembers that coin) at least the CEO and a few others had the consciense to develop a new coin (ODIN) and everyone that is holding Obsidian/ODN will recieve the same amount of odin. So you get 2 coins for 1.

All of this will take place now before the end of september when the new Odin blockchain goes live. I truly believed in Obsidian as well but they fucked that one up. Are there any guarantees about Odin. Nope. But the team really do seem to be very serious and I do believe that this could be a success. Especially if they managed to release their messenger when the blockchain goes live. Something Obsidian never managed to do.
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:57:42 AM

This year, we all experienced a strong correction in the market of crypto-currencies. And now it's time to recover. So, we all look forward to good credit and promising projects. We are waiting for friends.
VeronD

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:01:05 PM

I do not know the project you mentioned above, but believe me, you do not need to believe in some of these coins, you can trust other more potential projects so that you can continue to succeed in many projects.
ji6658

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

I don't think there is any good project this year, because this year is a cryptocurrency disaster, which has caused many investors not to make any money. Maybe the market is crazy in 2017, causing a market catastrophe this year.
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

Do you really know which project is good or not? The myriads of projects being chunk out is so confusing that it is pretty difficult to pick one that is good. Not even a good white paper is a guarantee that the project is good.

rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:18:27 PM

Never even heard about these companies. i believe you should notice NEX, it is one of the best ICOs on Neo platform and it is really hype.
It will definitely grow above ico price, so take it in your portfolio
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for good companies this year.. My picks are:
- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

I'm missing some project?

Honestly these are nice picks.
If you are looking for blockchain projects that support physical infrastructures along the line of Energy, i will gladly recommend Eloncity to you. You can check it out on Eloncity.io
zingspeed

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:54:15 PM

Nagricoin is my choice. This project is aimed at the benefit of the world's agriculture and their ideas are also extremely interesting. well evaluated on the ico evaluation page.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:56:25 PM

Don't forget to take a look at MyCryptoBank. It is a good ICO and the token sale is live now. Their MVP is ready and you can test it at https://mycryptobank.io
Jayskie15

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

I suggest TWOGAP they have a good project and also i joined on their signature campaign, i also suggest beatrix because their project is about electricity and it will help our world especially our world now on global warming so their project is very good to save mother nature.
triwiji rinaldi

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

i think playgame is a good project for this year . i think  you must have to check that project. good luck !
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:32:11 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 07:25:31 PM by easemypain

Hi,

- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time.

Am I missing some project?

From the source, this year 2018 have been recorded to be more bearish in cryptocurrency, but now it's time to recover so, we all look forward to good, interesting, credible and promising projects. But have you seen this project?  MFChain You will be amazed by the fantastic offer. It's a gateway to link millions of online merchants-consumers to the cryptocurrency world. Their MVP is ready and you can test it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
karavay_71

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

Probably DxChain, Quantstamp, Quadrant protocol, Origo network. These are my top for this year, there will be good x-es probably.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

there seems to be no good project this year, the red market is very influential on investors. they will certainly think many times to join the project, for now investment in the project is not very promising.
cr1st0f

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

This year i dont think there was some super projects, in my opinion good project need to be in exchanges and have product, if no product and no usage for tokens then its waste of time.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:42:31 PM

Hi,

- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

I'm missing some project?
I prefer you to have to researched these coins and to invest in. Cos my opinion, these coins have a future nice and its price will be increased again.

DASH
ETH
RIPPLE
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

Indeed, there are many choices for good projects, and you can research them by looking at sites, whitepapers, teams, and roadmaps. If you want to invest then invest in Tachain, this project is enough to give good progress and will become a real application and you can enjoy it.

sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

I think that this year's good projects are very few, most of them are scam projects, but I still see some projects have great potential, they are real, such as ROMAD, they have developed test versions, such as privcy, they The team has been developing in strict accordance with the roadmap, such as semux, they constantly update their wallet code. Give these projects some time, I believe that time will prove everything!
Bezuprechnyj

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:08:29 PM

DASH
ETH
RIPPLE
I'm surprised you didn't write "bitcoin".) It is necessary to delete from this list Ripple. I think centralized currencies have no future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: