Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good projects this year?  (Read 2837 times)
xyandrobot

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:10:34 PM

Many projects are good this year but all projects will be successful depending on how the project has high interest. This is influenced by crypto market conditions and the number of enthusiasts to invest.
pidobir

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

This year it is very difficult to single out a good project. It will be good if this situation changes next year.

wsps941031

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:32:25 PM

join with the freldo ICO it is a good project https://freldo.com/
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

A good project Huh
Yes i have once of good project on this year that is Vexanium (VEX).
That project is from Indonesia and of course that a success project.
Vexanium now is listed on some exchange like indoDAX, btc-alpha and other.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:01:46 AM

Of course there are excellent crypto projects. In connection with the fall of the crypto market, investors have become smarter and better studying crypto projects before investing. Here are my best crypto projects: NEX, Certik, Sidera, Eloncity.
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:28:15 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for good companies this year.. My picks are:
- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

I'm missing some project?
thank you for mentioning soem nice projects i am sure that they will turn out to be very interesting i will hage a closer look at them
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:29:09 AM

Despite the negative situation on the crypto market, cryptprojects appear on the market, which are very strong and promising, this DAEX is an open and decentralized clearing and settlement ecosystem for all cryptocurrency exchanges.
there are a lot of bad coins which must cease ro exsist but we can do nothing about it i hope they will disappear one day
wengskie33

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:49:36 AM

I think we can say that it is a good project when it is in the exchanges and hit the moon.But I want it in a long term project so you can play it in the market through trading and earn a lot.
Idol_Network

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:02:50 AM

Hi,

- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

If you are into K-POP or J-POP, or even Hong Kong or Chinese entertainment industry, check out our project Idol Network - the world's first fan-driven entertainment industry. Its where fans can really turn dreams into reality alongside with their Idols. On the Idol Platform fans can support celebrities by buying Idol Tokens Idol Tokens are unique to each celebrity that allow fans to have, for example, exclusive parties and backstage passes to concerts.

Check it out at:
Whitepaper: https://file.idol.network/pdf/Idol_WhitePaper.pdf
Telegram: https://t.me/idol_official
Medium: https://medium.com/idolnetwork
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

Now there is a sale of coins of crypto project NEX, the following is significant for me ICO ICOVO (Marketplace) The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO and Sidera.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

I consider the Pundi X project to be one of the good projects, and it has a good progress in the developing, and has good increase in the price. And the team don't stop and develops it and promote all the time.
Vlad_m

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:57:52 PM

I'm really enthusiastic about Corl.

It is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, Corl is based on a profit-sharing model and investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of ETH, based on future earnings of Corl.

Here's the link, if you are interested https://corl.io/
Miztasnow1

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:02:21 PM

As for me, take a look at  the project from crypassist. This project is so good. You can also choose rootstock. I think this are also potential project including local coin swap. These are my best 3 projects ever.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:15:47 PM

Invest in Gemera. The team is great and also the project in unique ( it is  involve in selling Colombian emeralds). The whitepaper is good and also the bounty is being managed by Sylon. I'm very enthusiastic on this project and hopefully it will be the best projects of the year! Take note of the project's whitepaper and goal!

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:26:21 PM

I would recommend you look into XYO and Apollox. Apollox is a project on blockchain set to replace today’s rent-seeking enterprise with a new model of complete shopping protection, data security and minimal commission. While XYO isthe first cryptographic location network that has been integrated into blockchain.
Rammygold

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:40:10 PM

There are lots great project this year, only if you can have patience, for example check my signature humbly has a great concept. Improving the services of the traditional e-commerce platforms and making security a priority.. Invest in it today I promise you won't regret you did.
moviescrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:14:15 AM

One good project at this time in my opinion is Cryptasis. Besides that, I also saw that there were good projects that were new, like d'Clinic. D'clinic is a project that is engaged in health, which connects patients and nurses. Which patients are at the center of their service process.
aonfons

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:35:09 AM

For me, Poly and MTC, the projects have a very good idea, if successful deployment, the profit will be very great.
JQCrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:55:45 AM

This year is not for ICO.
Last year, in 2017, most ICO projects helped investors to get 10x to 300x return profit
But this year, many project lost %50 - 80% (we can buy the token in exchanges with the price of only 20% the price at the token sale)
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

Hi,

- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

You can check these projects and to invest now:-

NKN
NEM
ECC
TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: