Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good projects this year?  (Read 2837 times)
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

Look at XYO. These guys have already showed some growth and I believe that they will change the way of tracking things. Check their project and read the whitepaper. They have some very interesting ideas.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:39:18 PM

I think most likely until the market wakes up about any good projects out of the question. Now absolutely everything is withered.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

Pchain seems to me attractive. So there is opportunity for 10-100x growth and become competitor of zilliqa.
Quarkchain and Fantom both seems potential although Fantom is more about hype

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:01:32 PM

Good projects this year ended early this year. When will the next ones appear and whether they will appear at all is unknown.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:22:56 PM

My bet for the year ending is MainCoin project. maybe i havent seen other promising project but i go where know and i think this project is good.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for good companies this year.. My picks are:
- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

I'm missing some project?

There have been a few but I think when you are investing the best option would be to make sure that you are investing your money into a well known coin that has already been established in the market with a lot of investors. That way you are most secure, I mean as secure as you can be investing in something as volatile as cryptos.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:15:54 PM

To be honest, I don’t think about good projects this year, because I just can’t remember something good from projects that would show good dynamics this year. Therefore, I will probably say that this year there was nothing good.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:18:05 PM

Such generally there are several, it's Goldma and HetacHain, promising projects,and I'm sure that they will be very ambitious future, now unwind, the market will go to the top, many will begin to take cryptocurrency in circulation and payment, and the world will begin to change very quickly, that notice not really have time

jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:41:11 PM

Hi,

- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

My picks are:
- Metronome (MET)
- Next exchange (NEX)
- Holochain (HOT)
- Monkey Project (MONK)
- HDAC

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
oathprotocol
Copper Member

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

Governance & Dispute Resolution Protocol

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:16:04 AM

Hi,

- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

There are many good projects exist in the market.I am following few good project which is really interested. 
1)Trecento blockchain Capital (TOT) -It initiated by Trecento Asset Management Company  group .It has 7 years of experience in Asset Management .
2)DNAtix - It is genetics based health care project.They reached softcap and have done POC .
And another current going project is oath protocol which developed by chines.Their process is going well.   

Right, we're so excited about the next steps towards the realization of our Big Idea Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:54:03 AM

I would add the current Gigzi project. This is very complete and offers a suitable solution for securing our crypto wallets using Biometric Iritech, plus an exchange from crypto to crypto/fiat and a treasury to store precious metals equivalent to the metal tokens price. So the digital assets can be backed with precious metals price, like gold. This way, we have a good solution for market volatility.. So, I would add this Gigzi project to your list.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: