Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:12:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good projects this year?  (Read 2837 times)
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:03:57 AM

From the early of this year, although it's not a good time for crypto market just because of downward trend but I still can see so many good ICO projects like Credits, NKN, Quarkchain,....and at the moment, I think you should take a look at ARAW and YUMERIUM. IMO, I believe in these ICO projects the most and I think they'll be really successful Smiley.
Alex_marik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:49:19 AM

Investing in crypto projects is very dangerous now, but I'll venture to invest in this crypto project, Bgogo (Exchange) The exchange of the community, by the community, for the community. Bgogo is the first digital asset exchange with supernode listing authority, designed to list the most high quality and promising digital assets.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:04:12 AM

I like the command and the idea of a crypto project CertiK (Verification) Formal Verification Platform for Smart Contracts and Blockchain Ecosystems. The idea is not new, but how they want to realize it is ambitious.
vallarit11

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for good companies this year.. My picks are:
- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

I'm missing some project?
There are many good projects and, Im currently at the company of gigtricks, the company have good offer, good profit and good platform.
xdboys1

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

Hi,

- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

I know many company and they have a good projects, You can message me for more informations of the bounties that i know Smiley
huisachecrypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

a good project in 2018 in my opinion is Cryptassist. we can see from the sale of tokens that have started to sell for 81%. besides, the project concept from Cryptassist is pretty good. and the team that joined in it was great and strong.
ListingOnly561

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

You can try Zencash of Zen protocol, they have come up with a platform where you can make tokenized assets and sell them on the market. IOTA, CryptAssist are also doing very good considering their competitors' run on the market.
IndependentWild87

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:29:45 AM

Check out NEX, DeepCloud AI an ANKR. Most of the people will ask you to check other famous ICOs but I would suggest you to check this promising ICOs who are still in their early phase and looks very promising. But, you should research yourself for checking the ICO's validity and reliability.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:38:18 AM

now many projects have sprung up and I think everything is more good.
like the deals that were successful yesterday.
and many more so it's confusing for me to choose it

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:42:48 AM

Hi,

- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

If these are the only projects you know, then you will need to look at projects like Travelflex coin, look at Earth token, and also critically look at eChat, all these projects I believe they will make a good head way. Good luck to you.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:50:03 AM

Personally, the choice iota and ether I really believe in these projects. About those that you wrote, I have never heard since now I do not particularly follow the crypto market

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:11:47 AM

I agree with some comments that there are good projects for this year that we can verify with White Paper and the successful development of the ICO (Sales of tokens, Summits, Investors, Partners, etc.) and important expansion strategies but it is not until that the product comes in full operation and in listing of some important exchanges.
It is what tells us that projects are good and that they can be the best of the year.

opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

I can see you as an expert in the cryptocurrency. I don't think a newbie like me can know what a good project is as much as you do. But I think Multiversum, Velix ID and Kurecoin HUB are also great.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:34:26 PM

The only project I can vouche for is localcoinswap. It is the only peer to peer crypto exchange that will reward token holders with the profit generated from the exchange. It will be paying it's first dividend in February 2019. There are currently on exchanges and you can buy it now since the market has gone red.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:36:49 PM

Have you check Sendy? - a decentralized email marketing platform that rewards subscriber attention. Backed by experience, developer heavy team that ships code with proven track record and have worked for years to improve email. Check their website - https://sendy.network
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

I enjoyed the Eloncity project at this time. Perhaps this is the biggest project in August because they have more than 15 partners up to now. Although the market is not supporting the ICO, the Eloncity project will certainly succeed. And you should learn it before it's too late
ExpediteStyle201

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:20:46 AM

The projects you have chosen are really very promising. Additionally, you can analyze for IOTA and SKYFChain.These have a potential growth of their project and their current price is also good to go. Risks are not very high and it is expected to gain more in the future.
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:10:35 AM

The years has not been finished yet and I have some thoughts that we'll have some new more profitable projects that will beat our real ones at all.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Gragal

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:13:42 AM

in my view this year there were no good projects, most of the projects this year were SCAM, I had followed the project but after the sales were not finished it was continued, this was fatal and the bounty was finally scam, I didn't dare to follow the project in the coming year.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:14:01 AM

If you want to earn on ICO investments, take a look at the DAOX project. Strong team with great product in the field of blockchain! Better rates and less risks than most of the traditional investments. https://daox.org/
think lots of promising promising projects are going to launch this year. Among them i am hopeful for deedcoin and emanate. I have checked about them and they look pretty clean to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: