Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP THIS DESPERATION FOR FREE TOKENS!!!  (Read 16277 times)
coinriches (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:33:53 PM

This desperation for 'FREE' tokens is wrong!
How can somebody promise you a meagre 100 pieces (or some even far less) of his project tokens???
Most annoying is he wants you to do Facebook, Twitter, telegram, YouTube, reddit medium, work before you can qualify!

What good is 100 tokens buried inside your MEW wallet? What happens when the price if this tokens refuse to rise above 40 GWEIs (0.0000004 ETH) when listed??? Or maybe it preforms excellently well and rises from 40 GWEIs to 300 GWEIs. So, you really will wait for years on end and to God that it rises to the price that's reasonable enough to cover the Gas fee for withdrawal from your wallet?

The selfish dev is just using you to sell his project, for nothing! And it's so wrong.

OK, think for a moment, is it not the same time and resources it will cost him to offer 1000 tokens? Don't they have a marketing budget to cover those?

Please any drop or bounty that don't offer minimum 1000 tokens is only a waste of your time. Don't touch it.

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:42:09 PM

actually long time ago, bounties and airdrop is enough for the hunters to eat some meals because there are only about 200 people who join those programs, but now days when i see the spreadsheet, i give up to join those bounty programs. there are over 1000 - 3000 peoples joining the program since december 2017. when i see closely, there are many people using multiple account to grab as many token as possible. so it's not the matter of the reward, but it's because of those greedy peoples
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

actually long time ago, bounties and airdrop is enough for the hunters to eat some meals because there are only about 200 people who join those programs, but now days when i see the spreadsheet, i give up to join those bounty programs. there are over 1000 - 3000 peoples joining the program since december 2017. when i see closely, there are many people using multiple account to grab as many token as possible. so it's not the matter of the reward, but it's because of those greedy peoples

I agree with you, because the person that introduced me to bounty hunting said that these days there are many participants and he said in the past bounty used to be very few people, and if you noticed because of the increase in the number of participants, the bounty company have reduced the amount they give to bounty people, No matter the small amount a company brings out, people will still full the bounty.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:41:21 PM

First of all you shouldn't ever consider bounty or any other advertising-related jobs as money source and only, moreover - you shouldn't count on that, because this kind of work is unpredictable. If you're not really into crypto world and just want to make money - this kind of work isn't for you. I don't understand how one can manage doing bounties for ICOs if he isn't interested in crypto world (but I'm talking about sig campaigns/writing articles and that sort of job). If your job is just about adding subscribers and doing retweets - well, you shouldn't expect very high payment for that, it doesn't seem like a difficult thing to do. You're right though, most likely 100 tokens will turn into $5 in a best case scenario, but if you've participated in more than 30 bounties and have lots of different tokens there's a chance that several coins will become decent (or you can try doing daily trading and making some profit out of that).
pistachefreak

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:58:45 PM

as always a offers that give monetary incentives attract people, what can I say? people like money, and the less effort the better, but that's no excuse for them to be handing out so few tokens per bounty, I also think bounty managers could do more about it, like restricting the use of multiple accounts or putting a maximum limit on the number of bounty hunters that can participate in such a campaign, the problem is that everyone becomes greedy and wants to get the most out of it.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:06:23 PM

How can somebody promise you a meagre 100 pieces (or some even far less) of his project tokens???
Most annoying is he wants you to do Facebook, Twitter, telegram, YouTube, reddit medium, work before you can qualify!

What good is 100 tokens buried inside your MEW wallet? What happens when the price if this tokens refuse to rise above 40 GWEIs (0.0000004 ETH) when listed??? Or maybe it preforms excellently well and rises from 40 GWEIs to 300 GWEIs. So, you really will wait for years on end and to God that it rises to the price that's reasonable enough to cover the Gas fee for withdrawal from your wallet?

The selfish dev is just using you to sell his project, for nothing! And it's so wrong.

OK, think for a moment, is it not the same time and resources it will cost him to offer 1000 tokens? Don't they have a marketing budget to cover those?

Please any drop or bounty that don't offer minimum 1000 tokens is only a waste of your time. Don't touch it.

Calm buddy, this type of advertisement will never die, especially airdrops Smiley You know why? Because there always will be people ready to spam every single topic to receive free tokens. Devs also like this type of marketing, because it is free for them - just give tokens. And your words about 1000 tokens are not truth - if token costs 10$ that would be enough for one bounty(signature for example)

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

I agree with the original poster here.  The bounty work has become very difficult and is not very profitable.  I do it for enjoyment more than profit.  I don't know how you could seriously make money at this if that was your goal. 
Argoo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 230

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:54:51 PM

I agree with the original poster here.  The bounty work has become very difficult and is not very profitable.  I do it for enjoyment more than profit.  I don't know how you could seriously make money at this if that was your goal. 
Indeed, not all write messages on this forum just for the sake of making money on free tokens. Some come to talk on the subject of crypto currency, to find out the news. spend time and, of course, participate in the generosity campaigns of ICO.
Therefore, the emergence of many new participants at the forum should be treated more tolerant.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:05:05 PM

it will fade with the next generation of ICO. People will switch to invest in CTO instead ICO and theses projects doesn't need the fake accounts to post on twitter, with fake followers etc...
kenmobility

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:10:24 PM

You are so right mate, the worse is that most of this tokens even after suffering and doing all the tasks they asked you to do, you will still not find any token in wallet, and there is nothing you can do about it.  Cry
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:15:04 PM

You are absolutely right about the greed in the space now. People sign up with multiple account just to grab more airdrop or bounty tokens, thus watering down the amount of tokens available to genuine hunters and this is so wrong.
coinriches (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:06:46 AM

This is a screenshot from my own MEW wallet. Most of these tokens were advertised to me then when i signed up that they were worth at least 25$. Nobody among the admins of these Airdrops told me that it would be worth 0.2$.
Now, tell me, is it possible to combine 10 of the tokens for sale at the same time so it can be worth selling? Or, be honest with me, tell me, when do you think 3 IND tokens will rise to 8$? Or 128 CNN become 5$?
If you are really honest you know most of your wallets have similar shapes.
The truth is this trend need to stop.

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

there's no such thing, all airdrops are just a small amount of tokens for giving away to any bounty hunters who wants to become part of it. if you dont want it, they dont force you to join. easy as that.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
coinriches (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

there's no such thing, all airdrops are just a small amount of tokens for giving away to any bounty hunters who wants to become part of it. if you dont want it, they dont force you to join. easy as that.
No, that's not the point here. Let them not lie blatantly to us! Let them not sell us on deception in this platform. I believe this is not too much to ask

coinriches (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

You are so right mate, the worse is that most of this tokens even after suffering and doing all the tasks they asked you to do, you will still not find any token in wallet, and there is nothing you can do about it.  Cry

Yes. Thank you sir! I even forgot to mention: some of them will even ask you to do KYC/AML verification in order to get your 80 tokens of pure shit!
And was never mentioned at the beginning when they were looking for people to come fill up their Telegram groups.
Most of these thieves starts out with zero money, zero twitter/Facebook/instagram followers. Then, from nowhere, at the promise of 20$ worth of tokens, they now have 40,000+ followers/subscribers. So that one of their messages that is retweeted by us can bring in upwards of 2,000,000 impressions! A millage that companies with a twitterAds budget of $50,000 can't even dream of in a whole year. And yet when it's time to send the miserable 50 tokens you promised people that'd worked with you for 60 to 90 days you start quoting frivolous laws and legality

NikNight

Activity: 552
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:34:24 AM

I participated in such airdrop a couple of times, there it was possible to collect referrals, but it became uninteresting to me. I believe that one serious signature campaign (facebook, twitter) is better than all this. Maybe someone hopes for one pump out of a hundred, so he participates in a large number of projects.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:49:30 AM

First of all you shouldn't ever consider bounty or any other advertising-related jobs as money source and only, moreover - you shouldn't count on that, because this kind of work is unpredictable. If you're not really into crypto world and just want to make money - this kind of work isn't for you. I don't understand how one can manage doing bounties for ICOs if he isn't interested in crypto world (but I'm talking about sig campaigns/writing articles and that sort of job). If your job is just about adding subscribers and doing retweets - well, you shouldn't expect very high payment for that, it doesn't seem like a difficult thing to do. You're right though, most likely 100 tokens will turn into $5 in a best case scenario, but if you've participated in more than 30 bounties and have lots of different tokens there's a chance that several coins will become decent (or you can try doing daily trading and making some profit out of that).

What you are saying is true and only a few bounties out there right now the is even get listed in exchanges. Also if you are not even a little bit interested in cryptocurrency and would only want a quick buck then doing bounties and cryptocurrency is not for you. As we all know you would need dedication and even to learn the basics even if you start investing and trading and bounties is just a one of the starting point an individual can do specially if you do not have enough cash to invest.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
iamreal

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:54:59 AM

you can't actually tell the bounty that offers small tokens, the reason why this happens is because there are increased number of bounty participant, in the past, there were few bounty hunters, but these days the number is increasing everyday, so that's why the tokens are small.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

If you talk of free tokens i believe you should mean airdrop? I will disagree with you if you are calling bounty tokens free tokens, the fact you don't invest your money doesn't make it to be free tokens, because you invested your time and work hard for it, so you earned it and it should not be regarded as free.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

I stopped joining airdrops few months ago) There are too many strange tokens on my mew already, and you can't find token what you need) They cost nothing ) if there any way to remove them from wallet)?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: