Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP THIS DESPERATION FOR FREE TOKENS!!!  (Read 16277 times)
prechi

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:20:02 PM

I really don't disagree with what you said... but take desperation aside, 100 tokens can be worth something good after listen. It is just due to the nature of the market and projects as many ICOs tend to dump once they hit the exchange. But imagine a token sold for $2 at ICO and you are given 100 for putting up content on your blog...If that token should hit the exchange at $2 or above, that's good money coming.
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:23:21 PM

I agree with this but you should know that if ICOs don't dump upon listing on first exchange then 100 token isn't bad if ICO sold go a reasonable amount. Though it will be cool if bounty managers urge project owners to always increase stake and put a limit to the number of people that can take part in a campaign.
priscadavids

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

Please any drop or bounty that don't offer minimum 1000 tokens is only a waste of your time. Don't touch it.

What I think will be best is if they put a limit to the number of people that can take part in any category. Imagine allocating 1000 tokens for Facebook and over 200 people applied. Obviously they won't even get up to 100 tokens each. Bounty managers should try and take this step and see how it turns out.
rezwalker

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:33:14 PM

I don't see the drama here
u talk about greedy people
but all high-value bounty is for member + guys
so almost all BTT is out
indeed bounty offer 100 tokens are no sense I agree

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:03:23 PM

This desperation for 'FREE' tokens is wrong!
How can somebody promise you a meagre 100 pieces (or some even far less) of his project tokens???
Most annoying is he wants you to do Facebook, Twitter, telegram, YouTube, reddit medium, work before you can qualify!

What good is 100 tokens buried inside your MEW wallet? What happens when the price if this tokens refuse to rise above 40 GWEIs (0.0000004 ETH) when listed??? Or maybe it preforms excellently well and rises from 40 GWEIs to 300 GWEIs. So, you really will wait for years on end and to God that it rises to the price that's reasonable enough to cover the Gas fee for withdrawal from your wallet?

The selfish dev is just using you to sell his project, for nothing! And it's so wrong.

OK, think for a moment, is it not the same time and resources it will cost him to offer 1000 tokens? Don't they have a marketing budget to cover those?

Please any drop or bounty that don't offer minimum 1000 tokens is only a waste of your time. Don't touch it.

Better to put a certain amount of people that are allowed to participate in the bounty before they start, that way they know that their marketing budget will cover the expenses for people who are doing it. I think the problem is that they are accepting too many people into the bounties at the same time so when the time comes to pay, the portions are much smaller.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:19:31 PM

You can't blame anyone and tell them that they're wrong regarding token distribution as part of the marketing strategy of any project involving crypto. Everyone has their own strategy in making profit within this community. Those projects that offer tokens in exchange for work is an effective way to publicize the project.
Melih1905

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:23:05 PM

This doesn't mean anything, it's not about the amount you're given, imagine that the total supply is 10B, your 1000 token would be nothing it's about the proportion
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

I agree but still many people are still biting it, as if they are so desperate to get the token, in the end they end up being used by the admin so he can dump and promote his token, it's easy to create a token make it popular then make money from being dump in the market.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

actually long time ago, bounties and airdrop is enough for the hunters to eat some meals because there are only about 200 people who join those programs, but now days when i see the spreadsheet, i give up to join those bounty programs. there are over 1000 - 3000 peoples joining the program since december 2017. when i see closely, there are many people using multiple account to grab as many token as possible. so it's not the matter of the reward, but it's because of those greedy peoples
When Bitcoin increased at the end of 2017 I realized this would happen, competition would be even tighter to get tokens because the campaign participants boomed, sometimes campaign managers did not restrict participants making me difficult to generate a decent salary, for now I switched to ICO investors because rarely once I found a project that gave me a decent salary like before.

g8d6n5q9g1

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

Hi. It is true that it takes a lot of time to do the airdrops and it does not pay much. But you still have the hope to participate in the "big project", even more when it's the bear market!

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

I think your thinking is correct and I agree with that, I think the manager uses us to enlarge the community with minimal rewards
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

I agree but still many people are still biting it, as if they are so desperate to get the token, in the end they end up being used by the admin so he can dump and promote his token, it's easy to create a token make it popular then make money from being dump in the market.

Whatever you say to many people to stop getting free tokens they will not listen to it because they really want to earn free, a lot of people desperation for free tokens.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

Sometimes, during airdrop participation like the mainframe airdrop, the tokens to be distributed are not usually specified, only for one to get the shitty distribution and sigh later. What is left is go get more from the exchange depending on how promising the project is. IcO project teams should put a mechanism in place and limit the number of participants per airdrops and bounty campaigns. This can help revive the fading buzz of free tokens.
g8d6n5q9g1

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

Yes, trying to limit the number of participants by airdrop is a good idea.
Do not follow too without paying attention airdrop channels that promise a lot and whose sole purpose is to win referrals!

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

Free tokens are a bit of a promotional gimmick but they also are fun if you're new to cryptocurrency and don't want to spend any money to own some tokens and try out different projects products and services

Also you never know what all that dust might be worth one day Cool

NikNight

Activity: 552
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:52:12 AM

I participated in the bounty for which there was no reward, there were given some bonuses that, in order to withdraw to MEW, you need to pay more than these coins. They think they saved coins, I think they are crooks.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:06:56 AM

actually long time ago, bounties and airdrop is enough for the hunters to eat some meals because there are only about 200 people who join those programs, but now days when i see the spreadsheet, i give up to join those bounty programs. there are over 1000 - 3000 peoples joining the program since december 2017. when i see closely, there are many people using multiple account to grab as many token as possible. so it's not the matter of the reward, but it's because of those greedy peoples

But we can just give up, because our way of life is still long.
We have to do the best for the bounty campaign, if there are multiple accounts, maybe the Bounty Manager can manage all of them to delete the fake account.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:15:55 AM

There is nothing as dangerous as near-free to free tokens. Most annoying is those ones that come as airdrops, you look at a supply of 3 billion and someone is sending you 1token, quite pathetic, I lost so much attempting to get tokens via selfdrop all because they are so cheap, cost of which is very negligible! Scammers have devised ways of dumping shitcoins in your wallets for your hard earn ETH, waves etc. 

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:20:20 AM

think of it as savings in the long run. If wished a quick profit from it I don't think it will be easy to happen because if we meet against the things that are free are certainly worth also appeared on the real expectations are to be appropriate. Indeed it is natural if it needs many years to wait and long term investment is the reason to run for it.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:23:03 AM

Token that are giving freely for no reason are hundred percent of the time valueless! If you  however work for a token and the token is back by some sort of service,  it could be something later on in the future!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: