Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP THIS DESPERATION FOR FREE TOKENS!!!  (Read 16268 times)
sithuleee

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:52:03 AM

Agree with the OP. I have received some rewards less than $2 for some of my projects ran for few months. How is that? The token amount was not enough even to exchange for other tokens of ETH and BTC. As the OP has said, if we don't get enough tokens even not enough for withdrawals, then it is better to stay away from those airdrops and bounties.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

actually long time ago, bounties and airdrop is enough for the hunters to eat some meals because there are only about 200 people who join those programs, but now days when i see the spreadsheet, i give up to join those bounty programs. there are over 1000 - 3000 peoples joining the program since december 2017. when i see closely, there are many people using multiple account to grab as many token as possible. so it's not the matter of the reward, but it's because of those greedy peoples

This is an eye opener for everyone. Greedy people makes no sense but were obsessed with the reward tokens they'll gonna receive in return. It is just so unfair that we are doing bounties, campaigns in a responsible way but others are cheating having multiple accounts. We cannot imitate those wrongdoings.
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:12:23 PM

People were making 1000s from bounties before. I'd guess that 95% of this forum is just here for the bounties to be honest.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:08:27 PM

I have to agree, there are a lot more bounty hunters than there were here before, that is why the payouts not are so small. There are way more people who are sharing the bounty pool than there were before, so the rewards are much more smaller. There is also the issue of the multiple accounts, which is just another menace when it comes to bounties.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

I am with you, there are most of airdrops which offered very small token and the value of those coins never increase and some of bounties the value of token are too low so when you joined the bounties then you should join the long term bounty.

sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:29:51 AM

Bounty the company can't replace the work. It's like a part-time job.Then in what form there is, the process of performing bounty jobs, he dies. Cool bounty projects go on quality. Drop the bomb is the first bounty platform that monitors the quality ( https://ico.dropthebomb.io/invite/Dima ).
cityhall

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:49:06 AM

Yep, that is why I never join airdrops anymore especially with the task with social media such as share, like, invite or follow.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:15:11 AM

actually long time ago, bounties and airdrop is enough for the hunters to eat some meals because there are only about 200 people who join those programs, but now days when i see the spreadsheet, i give up to join those bounty programs. there are over 1000 - 3000 peoples joining the program since december 2017. when i see closely, there are many people using multiple account to grab as many token as possible. so it's not the matter of the reward, but it's because of those greedy peoples
That's right, there are now a lot of participants and that makes me confused about what happened.
There are also a lot of SCAMMER and Cheater to utilize cyrptocurrency, maybe this is the time to clear cryptocurency from useless garbage.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:57:44 PM

For some months now, I have stopped joining airdrops campaign. There are a lot of strange tokens in my Imtoken wallet of which most of them doesn't have any tangible, they don't worth my time again.

coinriches (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 04:21:25 AM

Funny and scammy dev teams. Their new tactics is to offer 100 Tokens and claim it's worth $40. Lol. Laughable, really. Who're you fooling? Your Project that may not reach it's soft cap or any exchange is worth more than multi-million $$$ projects like XLM, XRP, TRX and the likes.

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:41:54 AM

This desperation for 'FREE' tokens is wrong!
How can somebody promise you a meagre 100 pieces (or some even far less) of his project tokens???
Most annoying is he wants you to do Facebook, Twitter, telegram, YouTube, reddit medium, work before you can qualify!

What good is 100 tokens buried inside your MEW wallet? What happens when the price if this tokens refuse to rise above 40 GWEIs (0.0000004 ETH) when listed??? Or maybe it preforms excellently well and rises from 40 GWEIs to 300 GWEIs. So, you really will wait for years on end and to God that it rises to the price that's reasonable enough to cover the Gas fee for withdrawal from your wallet?

The selfish dev is just using you to sell his project, for nothing! And it's so wrong.

OK, think for a moment, is it not the same time and resources it will cost him to offer 1000 tokens? Don't they have a marketing budget to cover those?

Please any drop or bounty that don't offer minimum 1000 tokens is only a waste of your time. Don't touch it.

Are you still participating on this crap? almost 90% of airdrops are crap and it's a fact, you are promoting the coin for free because on the exchange where they are going to list it you need a minimum number of coins to send to exchange like you need 1000 tokens and you only have 800 tokens so you will end up buying.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:47:35 AM

This desperation for 'FREE' tokens is wrong!
How can somebody promise you a meagre 100 pieces (or some even far less) of his project tokens???
Most annoying is he wants you to do Facebook, Twitter, telegram, YouTube, reddit medium, work before you can qualify!

What good is 100 tokens buried inside your MEW wallet? What happens when the price if this tokens refuse to rise above 40 GWEIs (0.0000004 ETH) when listed??? Or maybe it preforms excellently well and rises from 40 GWEIs to 300 GWEIs. So, you really will wait for years on end and to God that it rises to the price that's reasonable enough to cover the Gas fee for withdrawal from your wallet?

The selfish dev is just using you to sell his project, for nothing! And it's so wrong.

OK, think for a moment, is it not the same time and resources it will cost him to offer 1000 tokens? Don't they have a marketing budget to cover those?

Please any drop or bounty that don't offer minimum 1000 tokens is only a waste of your time. Don't touch it.

Mostly this coins are worth a sh*t but some could be road to riches, you could never tell. These kind of job is pure shilling, some developers are maximizing their worthless coins for a ton of marketing that could be done by thousands of participants who want to get part of it. Don't be pissed as you cannot stop them, just avoid those kind of projects who are shilled too much and just increasing hype to fool future investors, that way they won't work
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:49:19 AM

I actually believe that free tokens are just incentives to new joiners to crypto community, i actually happened to see 15 usd worth of tokens in my wallet after a airdrop dont know how it arrived but i was happy to receive it.
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:50:05 AM

There are many airdrop coin owned in my ether wallet those amount like within 50-500 tokens, some token listed in exchange but if i set Gas Price: 15-20 Gwei. Gas price value is large from token worth this is bullshit that's why i can't sell those token. But now totally changing the aidrop method because it's refer system you can earn more tokens even more than bounty payment.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:51:47 AM

I have to agree, there are a lot more bounty hunters than there were here before, that is why the payouts not are so small. There are way more people who are sharing the bounty pool than there were before, so the rewards are much more smaller. There is also the issue of the multiple accounts, which is just another menace when it comes to bounties.
Actually the problem is not in the increasing bounty hunter, but indeed the quality of the current project has declined and is even worse. if this doesn't happen then it's not a big problem

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:32:46 AM

What ? Seriously? I participate in a airdrop called metacoin and I was rewarded with 400 tokens and guess what? Its worths 100$ today ,it doesn't matter either its 1000tokens or 20tokens ,what matters is the price of a single token on exchange

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:58:52 AM

Since every one is here to share there own experience on airdrops been worthless and not worth it I will then share mine
Last year 2018 I blindly joined many airdrops hoping the price will be good someday ,I wasted that year though because I never wanted to learn but run after free tokens but guess what ? Even after blindly joining airdrops I was still ablebto make profits out of them
The Apollo currency I'm holding today is from airdrop and presently its Worth's 40$ in this bear market ,the second one is snap coin which was just 270 tokens and it worth 36$ when get listed on exchange a month ago and dumpers dump so its now trading at 0.02 per one ,no comment ,another one is ABC coin trading at 0.01$ per token and I made 45$ and still keeps its value till date ,there is nothing wrong with airdrops ,if you don't like it just don't join them and move on

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:05:41 AM

Well before now airdrop have been profiting but in recent time the so many airdrop we have this days are just a waist of time and energy, most of the time the token never make it to the exchange and if their ever make it to the exchange then the price will be useless that is their become valueless and worthless. So in all airdrop is a waist of time.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:18:53 AM

The truth is whatever airdrop is facing at the moment bounties is also facing the same ,I joined a bounty that pay me just 130tokens and this tokens worth 50$ only ,I joined this bounty for good 5weeks or so ,and i still have airdrops that Worth's 50$ even after getting to exchange this airdrop still stay strong at value price ,so either airdrops or bounties its all about how lucky you are now
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:28:52 AM

I do not understand why so much hype around "free" tokens. They usually cost nothing. True, there are strong projects whose tokens turn into big capital. But this is a big rarity. As a rule, tokens simply hang out in a wallet and do not bring any benefit.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: