Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:24:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 413 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XMY] Myriad | Multi-Algo, Fair, Secure  (Read 849668 times)
foodies123

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:22:54 PM

For those of you reading these comments and who are curious about Myriad. The user (primer-) is well known for visiting coin threads only to talk down about everything and everyone.

DO NOT mistake his ill comments for information. Myriad is a truly unique and innovative coin and you will be glad to hold on to it.

If you take a closer look at -primer's comment history you can see what the guy is about. He's about hate and negativity.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=191719;sa=showPosts;start=120
Double post for visibility ?

"Yes i like to call out scammers so noobs take notice. Too many scam coins and developers lurking on bitcointalk."

ah man you're just begging for a reason to call us scammers, ain't gonna give you one tho so sorry.

btw is this the 3rd or 4th time you declared myr dead ? I forgot.

nope

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
primer-
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:28:12 PM

For those of you reading these comments and who are curious about Myriad. The user (primer-) is well known for visiting coin threads only to talk down about everything and everyone.

DO NOT mistake his ill comments for information. Myriad is a truly unique and innovative coin and you will be glad to hold on to it.

If you take a closer look at -primer's comment history you can see what the guy is about. He's about hate and negativity.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=191719;sa=showPosts;start=120

"Yes i like to call out scammers so noobs take notice. Too many scam coins and developers lurking on bitcointalk."

ah man you're just begging for a reason to call us scammers, ain't gonna give you one tho so sorry.

btw is this the 3rd or 4th time you declared myr dead ? I forgot.
Price-wise its been dead since the launch. When it first hit the exchange, nxt-e, price was 400sat. We've had 4 artificial pumps by the whales - money spilled over from BC and other heavily pumped coins. Every single time the price plumeted back to 400 sat in less than 2-3 days.

Current price 413sat. Yes, its DEAD.
Kraxer

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:28:18 PM

Calling out scammers is good. It's great! I love it when commenters can point out faults and shady affairs and warn everyone.
But you're not doing that now, are you? You're schmearing the devil all over the thread for absolutely no reason at all.

If this is truly a scam as you claim, then please enlighten us all as to what the scam is about and how we can see it.

It won't just do to scream out "SCAM!! IT'S A SCAM!!" on every single thread and then run home and hope that you're right so you can come back the next day and say "Hah! Called it fuckers! Everyone is so stupid but ME!! Retards!!".

We have several big shots who actually LIKE Myriad and has praised it for its innovation, Including THE Bryce Weiner.
And then we have you. -prime. An angry, negative user on bitcointalk, who does nothing but downgrade people on the internet.
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:30:31 PM

Calling out scammers is good. It's great! I love it when commenters can point out faults and shady affairs and warn everyone.
But you're not doing that now, are you? You're schmearing the devil all over the thread for absolutely no reason at all.
If this is truly a scam as you say, then please enlighten us all as to what the scam is about and how we can see it.

It won't just do, to scream "scam!" on every thread and then hope you're right so you can come back and say "Hah! Called it fuckers! Everyone is stupid but ME!".

We have several big shots who actually LIKES Myriad and has praised it for its innovation, Including THE Bryce Weiner.
And then we have you. -prime. An angry, negative user on bitcointalk, who does nothing but downgrade people on the internet.

Go through my posts again and you will find several where i pointed out what has to be changed in order for MYR to survive.
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:33:30 PM

MYR pump this weekend, buy up while its cheap..

I was hoping for cryptsy pump so i can dump but it did not happen. At the current dumping rate, 2000BTC is required to get MYR to 1000 sat. Very unlikely to happen anytime soon. I am however predicting a drop in difficulty any time now which will lead to ultimate death.
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:36:24 PM

Sounds great for me!
Kraxer

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:36:34 PM

I'm not asking about what needs to be changed. I'm asking about your claims of this being a scam.
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:37:36 PM

If this is truly a scam as you say, then please enlighten us all as to what the scam is about and how we can see it.

It won't just do, to scream "scam!" on every thread and then hope you're right so you can come back and say "Hah! Called it fuckers! Everyone is stupid but ME!".

We have several big shots who actually LIKES Myriad and has praised it for its innovation, Including THE Bryce Weiner.

Go through my posts again and you will find several where i pointed out what has to be changed in order for MYR to survive.

I'm not asking about what needs to be changed. I'm asking about your claims of this being a scam.

I never called MYR out as a scam coin, i called it out as a FAILED coin.
Kraxer

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:43:59 PM

I never called MYR out as a scam coin, i called it out as a FAILED coin.

Yes i like to call out scammers so noobs take notice. Too many scam coins and developers lurking on bitcointalk.
primer- 2014
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:45:32 PM

Yes i like to call out scammers so noobs take notice. Too many scam coins and developers lurking on bitcointalk.
primer- 2014

That was in regards to my old posts.
Kraxer

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:48:44 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 10:04:02 PM by Kraxer

primer- 2014

And you used that as an argument to defend your behavior in THIS thread. Your claims of MYR being a scam are indirect, but they are claims.
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:57:32 PM

primer- 2014

And you used that as an argument to defend your behavior in THIS thread. Your claims of MYR being a scam are indirect, but they are claims.

I claimed the developer is endorsing scammers. PRELUDE.IO/MOOLAH.IO are both scam exchanges. There are no PEDOMETER WALLETS in production/in development, another scam with intent to pump the coin.

Many other scammy claims on the first page, IF NOT ALL! :
ImagineInvest is meeting with a Volkswagen-subsidiary clean/smart tech company that is interested in using Myriadcoin in new Brazilian stadiums.
("Volkswagen-subsidiary" , haha scammers are not even trying, crypto world so gullible)
Update! (Piezoelectrics, Pedometer wallets, and expansion beyond Brazil):

LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:09:55 PM

Just a reminder to everyone that we DO have an 'ignore' button available to us.

I've exercised that right for only the 6th time in 4 months.

I only wish it was a 'delete' button Wink

#make_the_world_one_arsehole_lighter

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
Kraxer

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:13:41 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 10:29:16 PM by Kraxer

primer- 2014

I claimed the developer is endorsing scammers. PRELUDE.IO/MOOLAH.IO are both scam exchanges. There are no PEDOMETER WALLETS in production/in development, another scam with intent to pump the coin.

ImagineInvest is meeting with a Volkswagen-subsidiary clean/smart tech company that is interested in using Myriadcoin in new Brazilian stadiums.
("Volkswagen-subsidiary" , haha scammers are not even trying, crypto world so gullible)

If Myriad actually does fail (against all odds since it's a fantastic coin), it will not be because of rumours about Volkswagen or pedometer wallets. It will be because of you. If you lose money it will have nothing to do with Myriad's staff. Only you.

People read your comments you see. And a lot of them only flip by in an instant to get an estimation of the climate.
If all they read is words like "scam" and "Dead", they will dump and leave. That is what happened to the price an hour ago.

You're basically a black hole that eats nebulas before the stars even have a chance to be born.

Can't you go and bark on the actual dead coins instead? Like Dimecoin. Go and bark on that.
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:26:05 PM

primer- 2014

If Myriad actually does fail (against all odds since it's a fantastic coin), it will not be because of rumours about Volkswagen or pedometer wallets. It will be because of you. If you lose money it will have nothing to do with Myriad's staff. Only you.

People read your comments you see. And a lot of them only flip by in an instant to get an estimation of the climate.
If all they read is words like "scam" and "Dead", they will dump and leave. That is what happened to the price an hour ago.

You're basically a black hole that eats nebulas before the stars even have a chance to be born.

There is so little buy support its scary. So many people claim MYR superiority yet there is almost no buy support. Go buy MYR fuckers, prove me wrong. Ah you cant as most of you are teenagers mining from you daddys crapy laptop.
Kraxer

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:27:19 PM

Just a reminder to everyone that we DO have an 'ignore' button available to us.

I've exercised that right for only the 6th time in 4 months.

I only wish it was a 'delete' button Wink

#make_the_world_one_arsehole_lighter

I'd love it if there was a rating button so profiles can get a good or bad reputation on each thread Smiley
Kraxer

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:33:24 PM

There is so little buy support its scary. So many people claim MYR superiority yet there is almost no buy support. Go buy MYR fuckers, prove me wrong. Ah you cant as most of you are teenagers mining from you daddys crapy laptop.

I wonder how you would handle being in a war Undecided
You'd probably get shot or court martialed for causing a mass desertion Cheesy
And in your defence you'll say, "I panicked and ran for my life cause I wasn't sure we'd win it!"

MYR is innovation and the future of cryptocurrency. People just haven't realized it yet. It takes time.
neuroMode

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:43:30 PM

Fundamentals have been negated by the number of coins. 300 million coins in circulation - dump fest. Difficulty on 5 algos hard to maintain due to lack of profitability. Coins easely mined - dump fest. I pray to God we live to see another pump.

The growth of the number of coins is predictable and has been predictable since day 1. This is the same with any crypto currency. I have no idea what you're talking about here. If you know the coin's specs, you can predict how many coins will be in circulation at any month or year, no surprises here.

Part 1, the total number of coins:

What lead troll here doesn't realize (I prezume he does but ignores in order to further troll) is that when there is a fixed cap on coin production the actual number of coins is irrelevant.
Think of it as a pie, no matter how you slice it up, be it 2,000,000,000 , 2,000,000 or even 2,000 pieces it doesn't change the total quantity of pie you have. Same with a coin's value. If myriad would have had a total of let's say 2M coins instead of 2B you would not have 4 mil myr right now, you'd have 4000, and the total value would be the same. coin production would be of a total of 2800 coins per day and if now you could get about 600 coins per scrypt mh per day then you could only get 0.6 coins per day.

tl;dr VOLUME IS AN ILLUSION WHEN THERE'S A FIX PRODUCTION CAP BECAUSE IT'S DIVISIBLE AND CUTTING A PIE IN 6 PIECES OR 60 PIECES OR 6000 PIECES DOESN'T MAKE YOU HAVE MORE PIE.

Part 2, coin production:

The fact that the first halving is so far away ensures a fair and wide distribution for adoption purposes. Only scammers and daytraders would say that a short lived distribution is better because then the price is easier to manipulate since no new coins come into play. But a fast distribution will only make a few rich while leaving others complaining they didn't have time to understand the concept or the dev instamined the coin for quick gains or some other shady stuff, which really is true, any coin with a halving faster than at least 4-6 months is only doing it for the profits because there's no actual way you'd be able to ensure a fair distribution for your coin in such a short time if you trully intend to create a coin and not a trading asset whose sole purpose is to generate a quick buck.

tl;dr Long halving is good for a coin if that's what you trully want : A COIN, A CURRENCY, SOMETHING DESIGN TO BE USED AND SPENT NOT TRADED FOR A FEW QUICK BUCKS.

Have I ever told you I love you? Thanks for explaining this in a better way.

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
Zilean

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:05:50 AM

I bought MYR on mintpal.com.
Expecting the price rises. Smiley
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:15:02 AM

I bought MYR on mintpal.com.
Expecting the price rises. Smiley

You must have bought a lot, the price is whooping 355 sats
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 413 »
  Print  

Jump to: