Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ETC now?  (Read 1110 times)
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

No; I don’t think it’s good time to invest in ETC now. The current is in a downturn at this moment. And most people are not investing on it. It will be a risky investment if you invest there now! Wait till the market becomes stable.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:39:48 PM

Ethereum classic is another form Ethereum in crypto currency market. They both are similar in nature of activity and ETC uses hard fork which has become a controversial topic. As it is very much new in the market I would suggest not investing in it and staying with the older cryptos.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:49:01 PM

Ethereum classic is another form Ethereum in crypto currency market. They both are similar in nature of activity and ETC uses hard fork which has become a controversial topic. As it is very much new in the market I would suggest not investing in it and staying with the older cryptos.

Agreed, rather invest in ethereum itself where the real development happens.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:52:56 PM

ETC (Ethereum Classic), IMO, is crypto based on Ethereum's platform, so investing in crypto in the future will be very promising because ETH will certainly increase in exchange rates over the next three years. So you should invest in ETC and hold until it is listed on Coinbase.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:55:50 PM

I think it should have been done about a week ago. Now most people know about this news. To trade on the news, you need to react very quickly.
There is a chance that by purchasing now you can still make a profit.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:56:37 PM

No; I don’t think it’s good time to invest in ETC now. The current is in a downturn at this moment. And most people are not investing on it. It will be a risky investment if you invest there now! Wait till the market becomes stable.

Yes, this holds true for any other types of short term money making strategies such as day trading. The market its too volatile and the prices can drop and rise at any moment so its very risky investing right now, with coin buying exceptions though.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:07:29 PM

I look at the ETC chart, that ETC has good stability, even when correction, ETC is able to maintain its value.

if you see an altcoin that falls to a very low value when correction, even lower than the first value when listed in the exchange, then it is a bad altcoin.

and ETC doesn't have that character.

so, please buy ETC now, and you will take advantage when the market is bullish.

tunglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:13:57 PM

Hi, I think we should consider again about ETC. This is a good altcoin but this time is too early to buy ETC and you can see the market is strong down. Be wait!
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:18:50 PM

Those who bought etc some few weeks ago, are now in profit. I think it is not too late to get onboard. ETC is still a good buy now,just before it is listed on coinbase as proposed.
bitmybit

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:19:05 PM

ETC is getting a lot of attention from a lot of places, unfortunately that might mean that the price is overvalued due to speculation.  Though it may take a jump if and when it gets listed on coinbase, it is a risky time to invest in ETC in my opinion.
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:25:27 PM

Listing of ETC on Coinbase may not have an good effect on the ETC price, as the market is generally in decline. If Bitcoin price is lower, better buying opportunity can occur.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:30:51 PM

Lol, it was a good moment, when topic was created, 7 August. Today is not that best, ETC goes down, need to wait for bottom and reversal, and decide after, if it's worth it.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:36:39 PM

Recently, Foxconn invested in ETC, causing ETC to skyrocket! Foxconn's investment in ETC will make it more stable on the throne of manufacturing
As early as 2015, Foxconn proposed that the Internet of Things is the direction of future transformation. The ethereal blockchain + IoT concept is undoubtedly a huge attraction.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:37:07 PM

if you are really interested to investing in ETC, now is the right time. because the price of ETC is going down and will soon increase.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

So Im apart of some crypto groups on facebook and in one they keep talking about etc getting added to coinbase, what is your guy's opinion on this price wise would it be a good idea to invest in etc now before it goes on coinbase. And also does anyone know the specific reasoning behind why etc is getting added to coinbase?

The truth is ETC is outperformed Ethereum this past days so why not worth a try since ETC is a stable coin. other than that is just a FUD! well Coinbase ETC listing really help ETC to push further as we see it I recommend to buy ETC now before the price is cheap I bought some already?
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

In my opinion, the market is volatile. The price of BTC decreased, causing the prices of other Altcoin to fall .... Therefore, investing in ETC now can cause many risks for investors.
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:51:25 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 12:35:47 AM by Sama517

I have always believe in ETC to be a good investment option. The confidence I have in ETH is almost the same confidence I have in ETC. So it is a good option to go with.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:54:24 PM

First, have you looked into what etc even is or what it's all about.

Way back when eth started out, they got hacked in a major way.
They decided to just fork the chain so they can devalue the original eth.
When you fork a blockchain, the original one doesn't disappear, so the original eth stayed around and eventually got called ethereum classic.
The "new" eth is what ethereum is today.

All of the major devs moved from the old one to the new one, but there were some people who stuck around for etc and that's why it is still alive today.
It wasn't until last year that major developments started to take place.

now, they are very different in their use and purpose.
If you feel that etc has a place in the future crypto world, then I would say yeah buy some now.
If you feel that it doesn't have much longevity, then just avoid it all together.

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:21:30 AM

So Im apart of some crypto groups on facebook and in one they keep talking about etc getting added to coinbase, what is your guy's opinion on this price wise would it be a good idea to invest in etc now before it goes on coinbase. And also does anyone know the specific reasoning behind why etc is getting added to coinbase?

The truth is ETC is outperformed Ethereum this past days so why not worth a try since ETC is a stable coin. other than that is just a FUD! well Coinbase ETC listing really help ETC to push further as we see it I recommend to buy ETC now before the price is cheap I bought some already?
People have sold their ETC for the news and then it's not worth to buy ETC again and you can see that the ETC chart shows that the interest to buy ETC has decreased a lot cuased by those buyers have bought when rumour about coinbase listing has created and the majority of them are selling for the news.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jonsnow29

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:35:27 AM

I already bought some ETC. I think ETC is good for long term specially if you buy now. I don't know the exact reason for coinbase listing, but if there are many people telling about it. There is a higher possibility to get listed. The price will go up for sure.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: