Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ETC now?  (Read 1105 times)
Cris John Pham

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:24:15 AM

As the information in your post, ETC has increased by more than 20% at that time and now decreases. I do not know this sooner
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dommerty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:29:36 AM

According to my estimations, ETC will be at least 0.1 eth, so there is 2-3x potential growth, it is worth to invest in.
I am going to take it in my portfolio!
alexgreen8012

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

Yes, it seems the right time to invest IN ETC. During the recent down fall very few coins were able to be stable and survive. One of them is ETC. it has many good news coming ahead. So just invest and wait for it.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:40:09 AM

So Im apart of some crypto groups on facebook and in one they keep talking about etc getting added to coinbase, what is your guy's opinion on this price wise would it be a good idea to invest in etc now before it goes on coinbase. And also does anyone know the specific reasoning behind why etc is getting added to coinbase?

Ethereum classic is belong to the top ranked Altcoins in which i believed that when the bearish market will be over then ETC will be one of the Altcoins that will bounce back again as i see the team are busy of promoting this coins and one of this is the affiliation to coinbase which is really needed when the bullish market will soon to start.
Maximillllian

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:42:54 AM

So Im apart of some crypto groups on facebook and in one they keep talking about etc getting added to coinbase, what is your guy's opinion on this price wise would it be a good idea to invest in etc now before it goes on coinbase. And also does anyone know the specific reasoning behind why etc is getting added to coinbase?
Of course, in ETC need to invest!  They are productive, and even aimed at the IoT market. Very promising coin
quuyt4

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:53:39 AM

Yes, I think it is a good time to invest in ETC. The price of cryptocurrency fell very sharply in this year's market, and did not get any improvement during the period. I think it is indeed a good time to invest.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

coinbase catalyst did play out well and we saw a nice rise in the price close 290k range and since then it has corrected a lot and now as we can see market seems to be turning green and the market cap going up you should definitely look to get your position into ETC.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

coinbase catalyst did play out well and we saw a nice rise in the price close 290k range and since then it has corrected a lot and now as we can see market seems to be turning green and the market cap going up you should definitely look to get your position into ETC.
When etc will added on coinbase then you may invest on it cause later if it does not added on coinbase then you may loss a huge amount. Wait for a few months then invest on it.
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:03:03 PM

There are much evidences that ETH will surely rise up on its feet again so what I done is to me make sure I buy as many ETH that I can so that when the market starts to rise I will get much from my investment.

I’m me
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:03:53 PM

ETC is one of the altcoin which has not been nice to me, i bought at 17$ and now down. what a coin

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

Eth has fallen so deeply now it will is absolutely the best time to invest. Definitely, as usually happens, we expect that Eth will rise as the whole market reverses.

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

Eth has fallen so deeply now it will is absolutely the best time to invest. Definitely, as usually happens, we expect that Eth will rise as the whole market reverses.
But I don't think so. In my opinion, the price of the Ethereum still has the great chance to increase. We can wait patiently until the next month or OCtober. At least, this coin can hit its normal price in more than $400. Everyone will hope this condition and miss the bull market.
bottdto

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

I don't think it is the best time to buy etc. Although the cryptocurrency market has turned green today, this still cannot accurately judge that the market is recovering. I feel that the market is still unstable. We still need to wait, we must invest carefully.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

I think it is a good idea to invest in ETC at this stage. ETH has many problems not so much with the technical part as with the fundamental.
Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:12:16 PM

I think that now is the time for a long-term investment in the etherium. This will be a very good option to make good money in the future. The ethereum is a very promising and progressive coin which is now developing very well and growing.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

I dont know spesific about ETC, i just know if ethereum going to high price etc will be followed it.
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:34:25 PM

The classic is still a blue chip of the old traders. However, new big players are deprived of this prejudice and understand that technologically it is a rudiment.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:58:36 PM

investing in ETC is a good idea, because you will definitely get a big profit from investing in ETC.
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

investing in ETC is a good idea, because you will definitely get a big profit from investing in ETC.
It seems to me that the Etherium Classic is a little exciting for crypto currency users, but nevertheless this coin can not continue as much as ETH does. In any case, the erc20 platform has unlimited prospects.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:07:40 PM

From all point of view ETC looks very much like a very good coin. It is a very that has every tendency to grow fast. Some also see it as having the possibility of overtaking ETH, but that might not happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: