Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bouty and KYC  (Read 2811 times)
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:17:46 PM

KYC is not a bad thing, because nothing is wrong if a company know her client. the only bad thing there is that when the rules are not made clear from the beginning of the bounty program and at the middle it now come up with KYC. it is disgusting.
I agree with you that KYC is good, but only if I send my data to honest people. And in the crypto industry there are a lot of scammers who want to steal your personal data.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:20:27 PM

This is the problems that many bounty campaign had because when they started legislation was not so strict so kyc was not allowed. Now many bounty campaigns requires kyc since beginning

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:25:17 PM

This contest doesn't require any KYC. Just enter your email and join telegram group and you're in.

More info: https://coincodex.com/article/2154/200000-adb-token-giveaway/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:51:53 PM

KYC is one method used to reduce many accounts, so I support it. provided the Bounty is really real and what is requested from KYC is normal then I don't think it's a problem. we only need to be careful when filling in KYC.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

Kyc shouldn't be compulsory for bounty hunters, probably team are using it as opportunity to reduce the number of people that will be rewarded the worst part is that the decision will be communicated at the end of campaign.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:39:26 PM

I think bounty managers shoukd take it upon themselves to enquire from the team if kyc will be mandatory to receive bounty rewards which would have been included in the preliminary post of the bounty. So that any bounty participants would have known from the outset and not when they have worked at when the reward is to be distributed , they will be unable to do it and it will just be a waste of time and effort.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:53:22 PM

Bounty managers should know when kyc is required as they themselves will have to go through the process to get their payment. Good ones will inform us on the original post whether or not kyc is required for their bounty program, if not then stay away from those manager who only tell you at the end.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Brezz

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:59:20 PM

I think the notice of KYC should be made known to all the bounty participants before the bounty kicks off to enable those who are not comfortable releasing their documents avoid such bounty. It won't be fair on the parts of the bounty hunters if they are not aware and at the end, it will be announced.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

I have notice that bounties that requires KYC sometimes become very successful and I have noticed it for so many days since I came to this crypto business.

coffee_man

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:03:25 PM

I agree with the author, I also do not like this situation when the bounty project at the end of the signature of the company changes the conditions with the help of KYC, which recently happens often. Perhaps, unscrupulous bounty companies want to save on payments of rewards in this way, because not all crypto-enthusiasts are ready to share their own information for their security.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:05:52 PM

Some bounty managers are not attentive in their job, they don't share KYC information before the bounty, rather they share when the bounty ends. Many people can't update all the time, that's why many people lose their earned coins, because of the KYC procedure. Yes, it is good to prevent scammer, but the bounty manager should share KYC information before the bounty starts officially.

Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:10:53 PM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.
I absolutely agree with you thoughts. With the amount of cheaters in the bounty campaign, that is why they are doing this KYC thing. It is for those cheaters that have multiple entries and those honest bounty hunters are affected. It is now becoming a trend that most of the bounty campaign are asking for KYC at the end of the campaign to caught these cheaters off guard.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

I believe that for bounty programs KYC identification is necessary. This will help to save the campaign from dishonest players using many accounts. Better, of course, it is carried out at the beginning of the campaign bounty. Otherwise, if it is done at the end, then the already distributed coins do not return to the pool if someone does not pass the KYC verification

seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:15:50 PM

Yes some ICO exists which require a token to take KYC. And I think this is not good because I never experienced fraud ICO. Then I followed the ICO project and to get the token must perform charging KYC. And KYC is already done and so far haven't gotten in return.
maflec0713

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:20:49 PM

I know some bounty requires KYC for their project but some participants are hesitate to submit their personal information especially online for it is easy for the hackers to acquire your information. Nowadays, many incidents of report that some of hackers uses your information to scam others. I know KYC is important but the safety is more important.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

they do it to make sure people not creating multi account to participate in bounty program, but sometime this process is very slow, bounty participant need more time till get accepted, i was participate on a project, and it take me 2months to get verified
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

Kyc is conducted to know real people participating in the bounty i like kyc it used to fix out scam peoples in a project,
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

It's time to cancel KYC for generosity. In the end, we hunters get a penny of tokens, and the passage of KYC is not the right procedure for sending our data to those who can, do something with them

kren27

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:06:36 AM

I just find it ironic where before KYC is not required in crypto, specifically in bitcoin as it's main purpose is to do transaction anonymously but rn from exchangers, bounty or airdrops and even the wallet itself , hi coinbase/coins.ph, requires to do a KYC. I guess it might be just me, but KYC defeats the purpose of cryptos.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:13:36 AM

I don't know what is their purpose for asking bounty hunters to do KYC, because bounty hunters are considered as partners, not customers, so they don't have any legal related to do KYC. I was upset when there were some bounty campaigns asked bounty hunters to do KYC after the campaign had finished but they didn't announce that bounty hunters must do KYC before or when starting their campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: