Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: beautiful day outside  (Read 5507 times)
bitbets (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:09:03 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 04:52:57 AM by bitbets

no need to be looking at computer

TWEET AT TWITTER

I can tweet for you at my twitter!
https://www.twitter.com/simplysmartcoin

Tweet:  0.006 BTC minimum

Pin A Tweet:  0.04 BTC per 7 days it remains pinned

My twitter is crypto related as you see
800+ followers at my twitter.
recently twitter audit showed 95% real followers

I can also do freelance tweeting to like or retweet, @ mention you,
Repost your tweets(rather than retweet, I can copy your tweet and then tweet it)
Use the # symbol and your keywords to target your tweets to those #'s at twitter.
Reply on your tweets...etc...
Make me an offer on these kinds of things, not sure of pricing atm.
Smiley

In Addition:

You Can Have Your Card of your service or coin in the header at my twitter!

0.02 BTC per week to have your card displayed at my twitter

0.06 BTC For a Full month to have your card displayed at my twitter

*If you have 120X80 pixels drawing of the card you want me to put at twitter,
that will do fine, thank you.
*If you want me to design the card for you, we need to discuss this,
then that will cost more, Make Me An Offer(I am working on pricing)

Thank you for your interest in my service Smiley

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PyroClasTix

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 09:26:59 PM

Hmmm interesting.
I was there when it first started. I must be one of those paid posters.

It's honestly such a stupid idea to do what they did (IF they did).
Paying many people to post and hype would cost so much that if it failed, you're totally screwed.
Free economy. Inform people and let them decide for themselves.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:29:09 PM

Anyone who is involved with web-design, is aware of the tactics
of making a forum appear busier than it actually is.

Why make a forum look busier than it really is?
Because people tend not to join or post on forums that are not that busy,
that is why.

How do web-designers make forums look busy when they are not busy?
Web-designers can create their own posts under many alt-names, in
order to create the illusion of having more activity on a new forum.
Or, if they have the money to spend, they can hire paid-posters
to fill the forum with even more posts that way.

And once the forum is looking busier, then the web-surfers are much more
likely to join up and start posting themselves.

It works. That is the truth. It is deceitful(lies), but it does work.

That is likely what dogecoin did. They used paid posters and lots of them,
in order to create the illusion of being a popular coin when in fact,
most people had already rejected dogecoin because of the lousy name.

Dogs buy a dogs coin, and dogecoin is based on lies from the time it first started.
The paid posters even started to lie and say that dogecoin went viral, when
in fact, it was the mass-spam paid posters who kept on posting and being paid,
who went and spread the dog-gospel of dogecoin.

As investors though, you have the choice, of whether or not you will be fooled
or deceived by these tactics or not.

So besides a he said/ she said/ they said/ you said, is there some data to back this up? Or are you just retarded? Just wondering.
Yuzu

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:39:25 PM

Or...maybe it was just a joke based on a meme that took off?  It's the same with memes you know.  Some take off and everybody passes them around, and some memes are meh right from the beginning.  Some cats become Internet stars and some don't.  I don't think Dogecoin had to hire people to flood the forum.  I think it just got popular cause people thought it was funny.  I think that makes more sense than a huge Doge conspiracy.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:49:58 PM

Its like I said. Paid posters who mass-spammed, and they made money by pumping and dumping the coin, and fooling people with the illusion of popularity for a garbage coin with a lousy name

+1

Problem is many here are not new only to this forum but life as well, with very little experience especially in investment domain. Or just plain
stupid regardless of age, of course.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:37:16 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 10:51:07 PM by subSTRATA

Anyone who thinks cryptocoin based on MEME can last for long somehow missed the fact Internet MEMEs are never long-term. DOGE will most
likely die slowly mostly due to amount of money people invested in it (no one likes to be loser so many will try to prevent price crash) but it will
die for sure. There will be new MEMEs and new pumps and dumps, better, way more crazy, with way more money put into propaganda. Since
DOGE has nothing to offer but trendy name (trends change, you know?) there is very little chance it will be successful in the long run.

If you are into DOGE because it is still profitable for you to mine it or trade it, well, I understand that (I trade it myself) but if you are holding it
long-term ... you better rethink that!

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:59:59 PM

I wasn't following DOGE since start but I read somewhere there were 2 known guys who started it all, rich and / or popular ones I'd say. You
might wanna check early DOGE posts here and early DOGE articles on Internet. If I can recall correctly, those 2 guys were working in some
known company or own such company and started everything supposedly as a joke (I totally don't belive in "a joke" part though).

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:04:32 PM

I wasn't following DOGE since start but I read somewhere there were 2 known guys who started it all, rich and / or popular ones I'd say. You
might wanna check early DOGE posts here and early DOGE articles on Internet.

They/he/she may actually be working for the rich man

You would be surprised for how little money one can buy a team of professional spammers and make them post any shits anywhere online.

lemfuture

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:08:17 PM

i did like dogecoin cause of cute picture

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
tmwsiy

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:11:53 PM

The same principle would also apply to the super high transaction volume they boast. Its like they are just throwing coins through a blockchain tor-type system.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:18:50 PM

Speculatively, Doge's meme marketing strategy reminds me of the Quizno's spongemonkey commercials (which were wildly popular and affiliated with a serious company).

Factually, the growth in popularity, alluded to by indicators like transaction volume and network hash rate, suggest that Doge is arguably the second strongest market to Bitcoin.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:20:06 PM

The same principle would also apply to the super high transaction volume they boast. Its like they are just throwing coins through a blockchain tor-type system.

If you have enough coins to pay transaction fees for long time, you can make any cryptocoin almost stall due to transaction volume, just use
auto-sender to move coins within your own wallet and set it to very high rate. The same goes for exchange volume, set trade BOTs on two or
more accounts to trade between themselves. You'll pay 0.2% or so trade fees to exchange but if your goal is to create an illusion of high volume
(to attract big players) and you invested a lot into coin that should not be a big problem.

Factually, the growth in popularity, alluded to by indicators like transaction volume and network hash rate

There is hashrate pointed at DOGE only if it's profitability is artificially increased to point where miners won't go mine some other scrypt coin.
Contrary to that, most people were and will be mining Bitcoin (especially that one), Litecoin and other major coins no matter what so your story
about DOGE having high hashrate due to popularity is provably wrong. Stop pumping DOGE price and let me know how many miners will stay
mine it after one or few difficulty retargets, once profitability drops way bellow other scrypt coins.

soulcity

Activity: 152
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:22:25 PM

Ride the wave
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:32:00 PM

Ride the wave

That's it. If we all are smart and have balls to say it like it is then it would be "OK folks, it is zero-sum game, the best ones will make the most
money, the worst ones will lose the most money! Consider it a wealth redistribution!" but it can't be like that since some are not smart and some
others are way too smart and play dirty (yes, those are the same ones who are saying to you a dog coin will be the next big thing or whatever,
just keep on holding!).

cozk

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:17:20 AM

Thats it shibes...

Keep talking about dogecoin.

Dogecoin this, dogecoin that... Keep going.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:32:12 AM

doge is very popular don't doubt this....  people mention it right after LTC  i hear new people to the scene asking the same things without prompting.....what should i mine LTC or DOGE coin.  doge takes a lot of feeding right now to keep stable or head upwards but the long term looks better than people say.

However if you have a crypto portfolio without  a few million doge.....well that's not a portfolio i would advise having.  It is one of the way better gambles for sure.

Yeah you will see some ups and downs but doge and qrk have motivated communities above other alts. They also have a hardcore support group ...this is what you need to push coins forward.

The thing with crypto is this.... pick the coins whatever they are that you think realistically have a good chance long term .... trade in and out of all coins but always trying top up the stacks of those you think have best long term chances whilst keeping a few of all of them for outside chances.

I would never consider selling off all of my doge or being short doge for any long periods of time.  Selling out low and watching it go out of your price range to buy back in is sickening....even more sickening that not selling and it drops a bit, because you know it can come back. However when coins go up x100 or x1000 you know it is NEVER coming back down because too many people have bought in and will hold rather than losing too much.

Also low minting quality coins with solid devs... anyone of those could skyrocket anytime since it only needs a few whales to decide they want in.  dmd cgb phs etc... does not cost much to buy up a large % of the minting on some of those.

Newer and new coins stand less chance of success but again a really good coin, really fair launch, lots of interest from a good initial distribution model and again another big community can spring up.

Nobody knows what will happen but reseach is key.  

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:16:06 PM

If you have enough coins to pay transaction fees for long time, you can make any cryptocoin almost stall due to transaction volume, just use
auto-sender to move coins within your own wallet and set it to very high rate. The same goes for exchange volume, set trade BOTs on two or
more accounts to trade between themselves. You'll pay 0.2% or so trade fees to exchange but if your goal is to create an illusion of high volume
(to attract big players) and you invested a lot into coin that should not be a big problem.

Factually, the growth in popularity, alluded to by indicators like transaction volume and network hash rate

There is hashrate pointed at DOGE only if it's profitability is artificially increased to point where miners won't go mine some other scrypt coin.
Contrary to that, most people were and will be mining Bitcoin (especially that one), Litecoin and other major coins no matter what so your story
about DOGE having high hashrate due to popularity is provably wrong.

Stop pumping DOGE price and let me know how many miners will stay
mine it after one or few difficulty retargets, once profitability drops way bellow other scrypt coins.

1) What?  Artificial profit?  It's been very real far as I can tell.

2) "Not I," said the fly.

3) I've been mining DOGE due to my perception of its popularity, so in my case that's self-evidently right.

4) I'm mining it right now.
NGeo

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:00:06 PM

People dont tent to undestand why dogecoin has potential. Ofcourse its normal for everyone to defend his own-mining coin, but in digital coins its all about reputation and market awareness.
People have always been kin to propaganda, history has shown that many times, when someone who presents something in a very "professional" way tends to convince that it is actually worthy. If bill gates or steve jobs was promoting SHITCOIN people would believe that its worth and they would follow.Check youtube about logos-ethos-pathos ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2dEuMFR8kw). Dont get fooled by luxurious or very highly "professional" coin names. Choosing the right name for a crypto coin wont get you anywhere if it doesnt offer something new. Dogecoin has introduced the idea of cryptocurrency to a wide population in the internet.
Finally, for people who say that producing more coins every year instead of having a hard cap, they should think about future adaptation of a coin in large numbers. Its all about phycological reasons. Its better to use 1 coin to buy a coca cola than sending 10^(-30) coins...

Also if u want u can verify the numbers...

Year    Doge inflation    Litecoin Inflation    Bitcoin Inflation
1             100%             100%                    100%          
2             5.26%             50%                    50%          
3             5%             33%                    33%          
4             4.76%             12.5%                    12.5%          
5             4.54%             11.1%                    11.11%          
6             4.35%             10%                    10%          
7             4.2%             9.09%                    9.09%          
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:02:34 PM

Dogecoin was the first professional scam coin spread over the long term.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:11:38 PM

Dogecoin was the first professional scam coin spread over the long term.

+1 billion

Exactly. Others in this forum (including myself) have attempted since day 1 to educate the masses that this is a pure scamcoin. I mean seriously - 6.5% instamine in 3 days (12B coins!?!?). Who do you think profited from this? It was the huge GPU mining rigs, or worse new scrypt asics from China that mined the crap out of this coin. Then they shilled, pumped, and seems now to be dumping the coin making $ millions of dollars in the process. It's horrible how many newbs were sucked into this ultra-scam coin. The sad thing is the same shills bash Quark or other coins saying these coins instamined. Quark had an instamine (if you want to call it that) over 3 months. Then the price dropped very low for 3+ months giving *anyone* the chance to buy. It was not even close to the scam that is dogecoin.  

I know some legitimate GPU miners also made some BTC off dogecoin, which is great, but they are few and far between.

I guess all of this is somewhat good news for BTC/alt. It means it has matured and professional scammers have come to town, but everyone *please* be careful with future altcoins. Look at the fundamentals, premine, instamine, etc... before you start purchasing this $rap. If you don't you will be burned.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: