Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Global financial crisis  (Read 1422 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:44:35 AM

Nobody really knows when a global crisis is going to strike. It seems like it's a ticking bomb that's about to explode anytime and if that's ever going to happen, cryptoeconomics can be one of the affected areas in investment because people might become less to take the risk if their financial status are already affected by crisis.
And that is precisely why you need to be ready because when it happens it is going to take everyone by surprise and only a few will see it coming similar to what happened with the crisis of 2008 where only a small minority of economist that were honest about the system could predict that a crisis was coming, we know there is another crisis coming that is going to be even bigger and it is one of the reasons for holding my bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 04:53:33 AM

I'm expecting a new crisis to arise in the next 4-6 years, i think what's happening in the loan and reposition industry creates a pathological state.
Banks are still feeling too safe for what they're doing, their mistakes will sooner or later bring on a decline.
Also considering austrian cycle theory, i'd say we're in the boom. Soon gold and solid cryptos might be the go-to when it comes to keeping your money safe.

How long do you guys think we have until we face the next crisis?

If you are living in a first world country and do not feel the financial crisis yet then good for you but when it comes to the developing countries, the financial crisis can already be experienced like the increase of prices in goods and services. The basic commodities has increase in price and then the salary is still the same that's why people have been suffering. It may not be felt by those people who has money but for those who has enough before, it is not enough now and much more to those who has less enough before and they are barely able to eat three times a day.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

If you are living in a first world country and do not feel the financial crisis yet then good for you but when it comes to the developing countries, the financial crisis can already be experienced like the increase of prices in goods and services. The basic commodities has increase in price and then the salary is still the same that's why people have been suffering.
Developing countries are usually the ones that get to feel financial crisis when it arrives. For instance now, USD has been gaining huge strength and for some countries that typically rely on it for foreign payment, based on the fact that they do not even have a perfect economy system, inflation will kick in, things will go awry and before you know it, things will even get worse than normal and that is something that would basically be classified as financial crisis for them. Good thing we have the crypto space to rely on, and that is what matters the most isn't it ?

we know there is another crisis coming that is going to be even bigger and it is one of the reasons for holding my bitcoin.
Global financial crisis is not something we can get to easily see worldwide, as it would only affect some few set of places in the world and that is all. We know financial crisis has apparently hit so many countries already with their dilapidated economy. In cases like this, we tend to get to see people trying to look for an alternative and for what it is worth, I believe one way or the other, this space will become one of those spots where a lot of investors will want to be storing value for what they have.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

Right now most of the third world countries were experiencing a hard financial crisis. Maybe the impact of this crisis too is getting reflected over the cryptocurrency market. Hopefully the market will regain strength soon as the entire financial outburst faced all around gets resolved. Global economy doesn't have any role to play over cryptocurrency network, but the present situation resembles that there is some dependence.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

Nobody really knows when a global crisis is going to strike. It seems like it's a ticking bomb that's about to explode anytime and if that's ever going to happen, cryptoeconomics can be one of the affected areas in investment because people might become less to take the risk if their financial status are already affected by crisis.
And that is precisely why you need to be ready because when it happens it is going to take everyone by surprise and only a few will see it coming similar to what happened with the crisis of 2008 where only a small minority of economist that were honest about the system could predict that a crisis was coming, we know there is another crisis coming that is going to be even bigger and it is one of the reasons for holding my bitcoin.
We must have an idea that things can happen quicker than we think of it, being always ready in this possibilities can help us to react properly, keeping
some investment and holding assets that might bring us good value just in case emergency funds will be needed, being financially stable can be done
if we invest now and continue to hold and anticipate what possibile thing can happen in the future.
twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:02:57 AM

no one can predict with certainty all of course, of course if there is a global crisis it must be a disaster for everyone not only crypto currency investors, hopefully it doesn't happen

lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:26:05 AM

no one can predict with certainty all of course, of course if there is a global crisis it must be a disaster for everyone not only crypto currency investors, hopefully it doesn't happen

Well, if that's ever going to happen, then so be it. At least you have your cryptos in your wallet in tact because a global crisis will never be permanent too. Once it recovers, i believe cryptos will also rise up high.

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:57:42 AM

I'm expecting a new crisis to arise in the next 4-6 years, i think what's happening in the loan and reposition industry creates a pathological state.
Banks are still feeling too safe for what they're doing, their mistakes will sooner or later bring on a decline.
Also considering austrian cycle theory, i'd say we're in the boom. Soon gold and solid cryptos might be the go-to when it comes to keeping your money safe.

Oh that’s nice, but who are you and how are you able to know that there will be a global crisis from sitting in your house? And when did you now know better than the experts in the field. If your mind tells you that, then tell it it’s wrong cause that’s not happening.

I believe that the world has ways of avoid such. And there are some countries experiencing heavy financial problems this time around, but I have their government to be blamed since they don’t do whet they are meant to do, they only care for themselves.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:11:08 AM

Every country experience the global financial crisis even the richest country encountered this problem, but they easily recover cos their governments takes action from this, in our country we always encountered this problem but our government took this problem sames as what happened in crypto today we continue struggling and waiting for the price to come up...

Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:50:11 AM

I think such sort of threads should be banned. How can someone think about global financial crisis right now? There are no such big financial crises. Countries are flourishing towards success and they are taking all third and second world countries along with them. No such hard games are being played and everything is just normal. We are only making hype here through such damn threads.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:31:39 AM

Predictions may all know the global crisis that began with America known as a superpower,
continues to spread to Europe, Asia and many other countries.
Therefore it also affects crptocurrency and also some markets. Concern arises that could make the world economy experience stagflation.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:43:48 AM

No one can really said the time of the next global crisis as I relate the crisis in term of rate and not time.  To me we are currently in crisis financially and to some extent that is global financial crisis.  If you will agree with me the more we look at time the more crisis we find ourselves in.
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:44:21 AM

No one can predict the timing of the financial crisis, but know that Bitcoin was born in the financial crisis. When the finance reappears, the cryptocurrency will take off again. The cryptocurrency will be the best safe haven in the world, but it is still growing and is currently unable to compete with gold.

CryptoGM

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

Contact 4 ICO, STO, IEO & DeFi Whitepaper Writer

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:53:43 AM
Merited by Mocoinaire (1)

One thing digital assets such as bitcoin offer is decentralization and reliance on central authority. In the case of financial crisis it has not yet happened because the US (stock market) or say economy has not yet crashed. Its true many nation's economies are in bad state but they cannot be saved or be known as recession worldwide because Uncle Sam has not sunk yet. The model sucks to the core and robs developing and other hopeful nations of prosperity. The more reason with the crash on-coming or if it doesnt will instil more hope in Bitcoin and people will start to understand the whole cryptocurrency phenomena

ICO Services- Whitepaper, Investor Pitch Deck, Legal Documents, Press Release and Article Writer- Add Telegram @ICO_Services or Skype: ICO_Services
RusellTim

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:17:55 AM

The crisis occurs when there is instability in the economy as inflation escalates. It causes a lot of consequences. No one wants the crisis to happen, but if natural law repeats, it may happen soon
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

No one can really said the time of the next global crisis as I relate the crisis in term of rate and not time.  To me we are currently in crisis financially and to some extent that is global financial crisis.  If you will agree with me the more we look at time the more crisis we find ourselves in.
on an economic map, currently president of America is planning to meet government of China, so trade war between the two countries i think will be normal again. and the effect of the world economy gradually improved

alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:57:32 AM

I also tend to think that the crisis will come in the next couple of years. Shiller PE Ratio Index is very high. This indicates an overbought US economy. Moreover, as cyclicality shows, a crisis happens once every 10 years.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Wete

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

The global financial crisis will surely come and will definitely go away, all depends on government policy in dealing with the problem of the financial crisis. We must be ready to face this financial crisis whenever it will arrive.

🔵 [ BLINKED ] 🔵 [ https://www.blinked.live ] 🔵
RECOMMENDATION PLATFORM THAT DRIVES UP TO 90 PERCENT OF ADVERTISING REVENUE TO USERS
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:57:49 PM

We must have an idea that things can happen quicker than we think of it, being always ready in this possibilities can help us to react properly, keeping
some investment and holding assets that might bring us good value just in case emergency funds will be needed, being financially stable can be done
if we invest now and continue to hold and anticipate what possibile thing can happen in the future.
This is why most people are deeply affected when an economic crisis happens, they operate under the premise that everything is always going to be fine and that a crisis is not going to appear and when it does they are completely unprepared, they are heavily indebted and they do not have any savings or investments and that is why they suffer when those events happen.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:04:42 PM

The global financial crisis will affect the economy of each country, which will affect the development of bitcoin. Bitcoin prices will fall sharply in the electronic money market. Bigger investors invest in bitcoins than before. Because they are not sure bitcoin will survive sustainably.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: