Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[Pre-ICO]✅ ArtPro - The Art of blockchain - Join Whitelist✅  (Read 193984 times)
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:02:50 PM

I would like to know specifically who can take part in the project? What countries are allowed access here?
All countries in which there is no ban on activities with cryptocurrencies are likely to be allowed to use the project. It usually happens that way.
About what ban activities are you talking about? I already asked a list of accepted countries but still don’t recieve answer. I think it means that all countries are accepted.
As far as I know, some restrictions are imposed precisely by the governments of the countries themselves for their citizens. Like, for example, a ban on participation in ICO for residents of the United States or restrictions on the purchase of cryptocurrency for Chinese citizens.
Although it is not very good decision to prohibit your people to use ICO and cryptocurrency, because it will quickly progress to the market
I have information about United States of America, that if you want to invest in ICO you need to be a official licensed investor.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:23:37 PM

I would like to know specifically who can take part in the project? What countries are allowed access here?
All countries in which there is no ban on activities with cryptocurrencies are likely to be allowed to use the project. It usually happens that way.
Cryptocurrencies now have a very ambiguous position in the global economy. on the one hand, they are not accepted in most countries of the world, and on the other hand they are not prohibited in most countries of the world. Most states continue to pretend that they do not notice this trend and this technology.
Many funds also want to customize their cryptocurrency, and this will help it gain a higher value. So now you need to look for where to invest.

Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:01:19 PM

Who can say how much money does ArtPro project for that moment? And as I understand, now, all tiles of sales stopped?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:01:44 PM

Of course, now no one can know exactly how the project will develop in the future, but at the current stage I can say that the team is doing its job well.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:41:33 PM

Of course, now no one can know exactly how the project will develop in the future, but at the current stage I can say that the team is doing its job well.
It's true I agree with what you say, indeed, so far the team has done a good job and I hope the team can maintain it or if it can be improved again maybe it will be better

Teryle

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:10:25 PM

It's true I agree with what you say, indeed, so far the team has done a good job and I hope the team can maintain it or if it can be improved again maybe it will be better
There is always something to strive for and do a better project, the Internet has no boundaries at all, the main thing is fantasy and good advertising
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:45:11 PM

There is always something to strive for and do a better project, the Internet has no boundaries at all, the main thing is fantasy and good advertising
It is clear that with good advertising you can conquer certain frontiers. But personally, when I see a project that is advertised everywhere, then doubts about its usefulness creep in.
Veregig

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:12:45 PM

It is clear that with good advertising you can conquer certain frontiers. But personally, when I see a project that is advertised everywhere, then doubts about its usefulness creep in.
Agree or it seems that the next HYIP project without some future, or just the guys are collecting money
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:19:18 PM

Agree or it seems that the next HYIP project without some future, or just the guys are collecting money
Where did you saw hyip at that project? I see only bounty campaign and no reason for talk about that project bad.
Pabirope

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:27:49 PM

Where did you saw hyip at that project? I see only bounty campaign and no reason for talk about that project bad.
I do not know, the most common non-HYIP project, where the guys develop it and lure new investors
Teryle

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:35:05 PM

Well, if a good advertisement, then you can easily outrun competitors if you correctly direct it, the target audience is one of the important aspects
HMember

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:36:10 PM

For the audience to start adding through advertising, you need to use special tools that can provide the right way to attract users.

96InnIvanova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:18:54 AM

I do not know, the most common non-HYIP project, where the guys develop it and lure new investors
You said that right. I also think that the team works very well and the project has very good prospects!
80ArkPopova

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:39:09 AM

Well, if a good advertisement, then you can easily outrun competitors if you correctly direct it, the target audience is one of the important aspects
Competently built advertising company brings very good results. It seems to me that the project needs to pay more attention to marketing. This is what the market needs now!
1977IulAlieva

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:48:35 AM

For the audience to start adding through advertising, you need to use special tools that can provide the right way to attract users.
I hope that the team knows about these technologies more than you and me. They are experts in this industry. Therefore, I do not doubt the success of this ArtPro project. Although of course there is always a risk.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:13:24 AM

I hope that the team knows about these technologies more than you and me. They are experts in this industry. Therefore, I do not doubt the success of this ArtPro project. Although of course there is always a risk.
About what special tools are you talking about? You think about SRM system for that project?
HMember

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:18:00 PM

Who told you such nonsense that they are experts? Cryptocurrencies have appeared not so long ago and I think the developer here has the first experience in creating his token.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:27:01 PM

We are waiting for any news about the project from the developer or some member of the team. Right now this is important, because Bitcoin has fixed at a good mark of 5000 usd.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Veregig

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:37:34 PM

We are waiting for any news about the project from the developer or some member of the team. Right now this is important, because Bitcoin has fixed at a good mark of 5000 usd.
Let's hope that Bitcoin will be even higher in price, it’s better for ourselves and the market was promised closer to the summer of its increase.
Pabirope

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:07:17 PM

Who told you such nonsense that they are experts? Cryptocurrencies have appeared not so long ago and I think the developer here has the first experience in creating his token.
Now there are a lot of young teams on the market who want to create their token and sell it on the stock exchanges, but they need knowledge and experience, and no one knows if the team is experienced.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: