Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:16:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[Pre-ICO]✅ ArtPro - The Art of blockchain - Join Whitelist✅  (Read 193984 times)
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:24:43 AM

well, in any case, we can only wait now we can not even buy these tokens and I think this is one of the most important moments.
Why can not you? Contact the developer directly and I think you have a chance to buy tokens at the Pre-ICO stage.
Is this how things are done? In my opinion, the pre-ico stage should be open and all those who register at this stage can buy an asset.
Actuality, team have to make decision by itself in what form to make private sale  and pre sale rounds. But usually, pre sale is open round.
as I understood they already implemented closed rounds of sales. only I did not understand how much money they have been able to attract at the moment.
I remember that teams member said that they would give as all information after main page will be available.
atowas2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:05:02 PM

I am the same as you because I also do not know how much money they have attracted until now but even so for me it doesn't really matter and I hope the closed sales round can run smoothly

Well, in any case, we need to know how this project is developing. Because things have been going on for too long and I think the team is waiting for the best situation on the market.
Bitnoval

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:16:19 PM

I am the same as you because I also do not know how much money they have attracted until now but even so for me it doesn't really matter and I hope the closed sales round can run smoothly

Well, in any case, we need to know how this project is developing. Because things have been going on for too long and I think the team is waiting for the best situation on the market.
in any case, if developers want to keep the community interested, they will have to publish news and make announcements. so we'll wait for the news.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:56:01 PM

Who knows, where is the local office of that project situated ? Or maybe team has a couple addresses?
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:26:15 PM

well, in any case, we can only wait now we can not even buy these tokens and I think this is one of the most important moments.
Why can not you? Contact the developer directly and I think you have a chance to buy tokens at the Pre-ICO stage.
You are talking about private sale, it closed for some reason to regular man.
Probably because the giants will participate there and, accordingly, the size of their investments will be very large.
gena1

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:33:58 PM

Probably because the giants will participate there and, accordingly, the size of their investments will be very large.
where did this information come from? as I understand the platform for aspiring artists and not the fact that the major players in this market will support the project in the early stages.
A7373

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:09:02 PM

You are talking about private sale, it closed for some reason to regular man.
I don’t  remember ICO where developers refuse to offer money. I think that in this case, the amount of funds raised is hiding for another reason.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:35:59 PM

Who knows, where is the local office of that project situated ? Or maybe team has a couple addresses?
Does he even have this office? I would like to know a little more about this. It also happens that the office is listed, and in fact there is a completely different company.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:18:48 PM

That's right, we, users, first of all should be aware of the development of the project, otherwise the developer will no longer be respected.

Bugatti73

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:57:22 PM

That's right, we, users, first of all should be aware of the development of the project, otherwise the developer will no longer be respected.
If there is a problem with beta testing of product, i think, we could help with it and help to whole team go to the next stage of the roadmap. Indeed, in 2019 year, a rare investor invests at random project.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:20:38 AM

If there is a problem with beta testing of product, i think, we could help with it and help to whole team go to the next stage of the roadmap. Indeed, in 2019 year, a rare investor invests at random project.

I think the team understands that it is necessary to provide working prototypes in a short time or they simply can not collect the necessary amount for themselves. So I will follow the development of this project and announcements from the team.
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 04:26:10 AM

Does he even have this office? I would like to know a little more about this. It also happens that the office is listed, and in fact there is a completely different company.
I think the office is in fact not so important but in fact important real results. And if they are investors will certainly support the project.
A7373

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:23:12 AM

I think the office is in fact not so important but in fact important real results. And if they are investors will certainly support the project.
May be you are right, but if I were a huge amount investors, I will search any confirmations about central offices and team last employment.
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:42:59 PM

let's see how this project will work in practice. maybe I can make money on this as an investor. At least make X4-X5
HDSte

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:48:42 PM

let's see how this project will work in practice. maybe I can make money on this as an investor. At least make X4-X5
in any case, it will be an investment for a long time. it seems to me that it is necessary to understand and normally you can earn will only ever be really working product
gerathrash

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:56:20 PM

in any case, it will be an investment for a long time. it seems to me that it is necessary to understand and normally you can earn will only ever be really working product
I think that it will be possible to buy tokens for a long time and keep them for more than a year. Then you can get a good profit
Bugatti73

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:55:19 PM

I think that it will be possible to buy tokens for a long time and keep them for more than a year. Then you can get a good profit
If project increase development level than yes, we should hold tokensfor some time, but if team don’t answer investors question, I don’t think then would be some long term holders.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:56:39 PM

You look at things very positively, but lately there are no such ICOs, but everything may be, and I would like to believe in such a profit.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:25:41 PM

In case of failure of the projects, the first vapor immediately say that this is an investment for the long term. And in another way and not get out.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
A7373

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:05:55 PM

You look at things very positively, but lately there are no such ICOs, but everything may be, and I would like to believe in such a profit.
I think this is more an investment in order not to lose money than to increase money. I made a parallel between buying antiques and cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: