Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:01:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin  (Read 4622 times)
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1548
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:38:00 AM

many sweet and bitter memories that we experienced when we were in the world of crypto. One of my bitter experiences about bitcoin last year, when BTC would do Hardfork. even though I just bought 2BTC then there was negative news about the loss of BTC in the wallet when they were hardfork. The market went down and I panicked then sold all the BTC I had. I suffered a lot of losses at that time. After hardfork finished I returned to buy 5BTC and 10BCH and held it in a few months. finally, in my failure, that time gave me a big advantage. November 2017 I became rich.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

Each of us has a similar experience, believe it and that's fine. we have gained invaluable experience which will help us very much in the future and we, I hope, will no longer allow those mistakes that were made in January of this year

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

Just learn from your every experience, we, the bitcoiners do that almost everyday Smiley
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:39:41 PM

That's a good experience for you to earn money from bitcoin.Because some bitcoin users can't earn enough for investing for it.
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:04:33 PM

Well life is a concoction of sour and sweet memories, I would like to talk about the both, when I step into crypto market, I entered with bitcoin only, it's results was unbelievable so I was amazed but six months after I got into shock my hopes were fallen down due to declining in the price of bitcoin, that time I was hopeless means that what will happen next you can't judge. Hopefully now the market will be good everyday.
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:45:27 PM

Well, it's quite unfortunate that the $800 left  is left with just some small amount. But from what you just shared, you invested $150 and it increased to $3000 and out of this, you took $1000 and later $200. Meaning you made about 10 times your investment money, wow... I still believe that bitcoin investment is profit... People need to understand and know the trends of the bitcoin market and now is the time to buy bitcoin.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 770
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:54:43 PM

Bitter experience was not surprising. I began to be interested in crypto currency at the most favorable moment. After I bought bitcoin, the market grew significantly Grin
This is like my experience. what OP say' i also join july 2017 i think. The price grow significant, but i not withdraw it all, i still trading it until my total balance is decreasing. But i already withdraw so much for my needs. No one can predict crypto, but if the price fall, someday the price will raise up again
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:24:01 AM

Working with Bitcoin is very good working experience.We can work in Bitcoin without any investment. And can earn money. But some days come like this too. When we get bitter experience too. Because Bitcoin's price does not stay alike all the time. Which sometimes causes us to suffer.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:48:10 PM

Yes, I have the same experience with another coin and I think this year, everyone faced this situation. Most of the people who bought crypto coins in January faced this incident. I won't call it an accident because I think everything will be fine in the next year. After this month the crypto market can recover slightly. So, our sweet experience can come back again.

GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:44:33 PM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience
My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin is when the bitcoin will pump and the alt increase too because of bitcoin we can buy whatever we want but when the price dump I think is it the bitter situation in this world .
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:36:00 AM

btc market is constantly changing, your experience can help you succeed, but depending on the time and people apply, sincerely thank you for sharing

The bitterness and sweetness of the experience from business helps people in molding their mind and awareness into something reality. It will surely help people from being ready to the next challenges that may come into their lives. I already experienced that kind of moment of my life that I have expected something which is far from the reality but I realized that this business develop a skill that I don't have from the past.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

I think many have acted like you. Everyone just lost a different amount. The market taught a lesson to all who simply hoped for good luck. The market is not a game of roulette, the market is the place where knowledge is needed to make money.
It is good that your loss is not as big as that of some traders. I know the stories of people who were millionaires in December, and now just in despair at the sight of the amount that  have left.
You got a valuable lesson. I hope your conclusions are correct and you have already begun to study the necessary information in order to work successfully in the market of crypto currencies.
Rofiz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:03:36 PM

I think those in this forum, including me, have experienced the same things as you, bitter and sweet experiences as learning so that I am more careful in making decisions and not greedy, because greed can make a lot of people suffer losses
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:10:34 PM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience
I think it's nothing wrong if you withdraw it or not because no one knows that bitcoin will drop as the price right now. Even I know you have regret that you never withdraw that 3k I think it's ok maybe next time we need to feel what will be happen in crypto be vigilant and be wise.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:32:28 PM

The fall of the market makes the introduction of cryptocurrency bitter. But in such a situation only the most powerful and high-quality projects will survive. This will be useful for the market.
hisuka

Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:53:01 PM

I think those in this forum, including me, have experienced the same things as you, bitter and sweet experiences as learning so that I am more careful in making decisions and not greedy, because greed can make a lot of people suffer losses
Yes mostly we have an experience like this. As much as possible let us not be greedy when we are already earning profit. Let us be wise not thinking of more profit because it will lead also of losing our money in crypto.
Aldrinx00

Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:17:15 AM

I think this happen to most people who are into cryptocurrency and it's a bad experienced but it will make you stronger and smarter on when to hold and sell your coins/altcoins. On my experience i almost earn $2k from ebtc but i am new to crypto at that time and i don't know how to trade then the time i know how to sold it i only get $200.

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:17:33 AM

The Cryptocurrency market still going down in this year and no have volume my every coin.but experience in my opinion we have waiting for time when Bitcoin price going up and market come back.i think I have enjoy if the market going to up and I think with time good expensive for me to make lot of benefits.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

Bitter experience was not surprising. I began to be interested in crypto currency at the most favorable moment. After I bought bitcoin, the market grew significantly Grin

My experience in bitcoin is the opposite of yours. I started joining in here after the peak however I did not regret it because I believe one day I will experience it to. The bitter sweet experience of me is that. The sweet is I join the cryptocurrency world and learn so much things about it and bitter is the not experiencing its best things.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

come on guys you are all just scaming each other, and run that corrupt cryptoindex mafia, money gets only valuable if people burn themselves (work) for it.

regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: