Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin are you bullish on, which are you bearish?  (Read 811 times)
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

I think Bitcoin and Ethereum will stand firm in the next five years. Because Bitcoin has a very good development platform (that's what it did today) and ethereum I think it's very potential.
Bitcoin and ETH have a decisive role in Cryptocurrency and this market is heavily dependent on these two coin. I think both coin will survive for a very long time and the investment at this time may make you richer in the future. If there is great faith, then consider now because the opportunity will always come to us in one go

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

I'm thinking long-term here (next 5 years), which coins do you think will still be very strong and which ones do you think will fall apart?

I like Ethereum and think they have a lot going for them over the next few years but I'm not sold on Ripple, they're centralized and it seems like everything they do goes against the goal of cryptocurrency so I think eventually people will desert them.

What does everyone else think, which coins will be good/bad in 5 years?
I am bullish only in ethereum very good platform and smart contract and i think ethereum is the most reliable altcoin with high potential in the next 5 or more years in the market and even eth has ups and downs but it will survive in the future.I am bearish with alts that have no value at all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:25:47 PM

After some time involved in electronic money I do not dare to believe it too much. I am afraid that someday bitcoin will completely collapse. That's what I did not want to happen. I want to make more money from investing in bitcoin. The electronics market will soon return.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

After some time involved in electronic money I do not dare to believe it too much. I am afraid that someday bitcoin will completely collapse. That's what I did not want to happen. I want to make more money from investing in bitcoin. The electronics market will soon return.

Agree with you mate it's always hard to see the market situation these days. The value is drowning slowly and I am scared too. My expectation are higher and slowly becoming dependent on this. Waiting for my day.

eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:05:25 PM

I think you should be able to take advantage of all the existing price movements because if you just wait for sure you will not be able to grow the assets that you have, and you should be able to take advantage of the price movements of any moment to get profit.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

Right now, I'm bearish on all of my coins except Ripple. That's one coin I bought when it wan about $0.03. It is sad watching all of my other coins suffer so badly, and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. I'm not so troubled though, cos I'm certain I have invested in great coins, and in due time, I will be reaping my profits.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

preparing foresight by holding 1 coin that we entrust must have a strong mentality with all the possibilities that occur, the market or wave and even crypto will still be able to survive within the next 5 years or not. in my opinion the coin which is still very strong with its drastic direction and how many people believe it is Ethereum, even though it's hard but I believe.
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

Recently the situation has changed a lot. For example, ethereum began to show a strong decline, and Ripple, on the contrary, publish its further development, which accordingly changes the concept of development. And centralization is not a reason for further development.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Weirdwas

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:32:30 PM

To be very sincere, there is not a single coin that I'm invested in that I'm presently bullish on. All the coins on my portfolio are on some bearish trend. I'm hoping that soon enough, there would be a change in that. I'm hoping to see some positive trend soon enough, and I'm trusting in the system for that.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

I'm very bullish on EXRN and XRP. The former is very under the radar right now and is in the development phase but if they can manage to bring forth what their idea, it will be very profitable. The latter is also a good investment sincd it is backed by the banks. Hate to say it but this is the reality; it gives profit more.

Anyway, I'm bearish on ETH until the fiasco (difficulty bomb, POW to POS, etc) is resolved.

babyxxbaby

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

I think that bullish coins are EOS and Cardano and Bearish ones are BTC and ETH. So bullish ones are cheap coins and expensive coins are bearish. Their prices’ developments show these results and based on them I have done this conclusion. Am I right? Or do you have other ideas?
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

I think 5 years is a very long period so I wouldn't choose risky altcoins with small cap. It's better to buy famous coins whcih have really interesting products. I think it's the best strategy
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:48:58 PM

For now i have a coin which is stable at 30-32 satoshis.
I am very bullish on this one as it will give the world a great project which will eliminate the expiration of loyalty rewards.
A reward that can be converted not just in one merchant but many all over Earth.
It can also be converted into cash.

check for it... LOYALCOIN!

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bahnfire

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:53:59 PM

Top 10 coins are unpredictable in my opinion. I can only say i am sure eth and btc will be in top 10 but i can not say anything for others. Sometimes i feel i have some doubts about eth as well. I am not sure if icos will not continue like before i think eth may not reach again its all time high value. So I am bullish for btc and i am bearish for altcoins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

the market is paradoxical. with a greater degree of probability we can say that only bitcoin will be on the market. about the other coins to say something difficult.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: