Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you think is the future for ALT ERC20 tokens  (Read 429 times)
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:12:04 PM

everyday many tokens are arriving in the market and it is also one of them; how it future will be it completely depends on the users point of view about it if it could win the users heart and able to provides them the facilities they want then it will definitely shine

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:15:36 PM

May i say it opens door for numerous scam ico. It give them opportunity to buy smart contract lie to people steal ftom investor and run away with their contribution.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:18:14 PM

Not all of the ERC-20 based tokens can be bad though they are not doing very good in recent market. Zilliqa; OmiseGo and EOS is three of them which I can have my trust on. In future these three may prove to be profitable for people who are interest in short term small investments.

OmiseGo is really nice project , but i think its currently Over priced . Its because Vitalik is involved in there and people tend to buy out projects where they see some really good Crypto people involved in project .
But if we speak about the project then yes , its one of my favorite ones Smiley
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:32:15 PM

Hello, I think that 98 percent of ERC20 will burst. and 2 percent of the currency will change our lives.
I think you are right, that is indeed more and more even almost all ICO use ethereum as trains. and this proves that ALT ERC20 tokens are very popular nowadays. could be even greater for the future because the ethereum also will be even greater progress and contribute greatly in delivering profits. and we have to get ready for a great harvest.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:59:19 PM

Well some projects will survive and some will have a hard time . Some of them that didnt reach hard cap will have little longer time for mvp because they need to organize money but all in all we should look into the projects that has best use case for mass adoption and in a few years i believe all will have a bright future
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

All new projects are no longer super-beneficial. And new projects are unlikely to reach even the price of ICO. I think the best solution is to invest in old coins.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:38:49 PM

In my own opinion, I think most erc20 tokens that would want to raise money for their project will not reach their soft cap and those project will no longer go on with their project, so I won't be surprised to see most projects raising less then a million to do their projects which is the supposed money for building projects.
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:59:29 AM

Erc20 tokens are basically used in the Ethereum platform. EOS is now among top 5 cryptocurrencies and is doing great in the market. Tron is an ERC-20 token that aims to launch a content platform in the ecosystem.
Vengeance007

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:32:33 AM

These tokens are here for the sole purpose of ETH platform. Given that ETH is at the top 10 coins that are worth to invest in. The future of teh tokens looks bright too.
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:44:22 AM

Well, I think ERC technology will continue to grow.
Right now, there is a lot of type of ERC standards like ERC 20, ERC 223 and ERC 271.

auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:57:41 AM

it is difficult to achieve if ethereum prices fall now, maybe they can extend ico time and accelerate the roadmap or prioritize MVP to be launched soon. because if the MVP is available, investors will be excited and interested in participating in the ICO.
Youggairch

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

Many of the erc 20 tokens have been in the process and few have successfully finished the ICO.I think they have got good responses but they will need to give more focus on their processing. If they executes their plan well then they will get success.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:56:21 AM

It will be funny when the ALT ERC20 tokens will be more expensive than the ETH itself. Do you believe that? And this is quite possible.

I think eth will become just a commission coin

Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:03:29 AM

Well, ERC20 tokens are the future of cryptocurrency. But most of the tokens that are currently released are just not fulfilling their purpose. It is not quite attractive for people to invest in these especially when most of the tokens after launching slowly loses its value because people from bounties immediately sell them

ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:43:35 PM

What do you think is going to happen to most ERC20 tokens that have been and will be released this year? Do they achieve the intended goal of the fundraiser? can you trade your way out?

I think most erc20 tokens will develop their own blockchain and migrate to their own blockchain as we have seen most project have already done so, So in the near future, most project will move to other blockchain and ethereum network share the market with other blockchain like EOS etc

Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

the success of the token that is in erc20, all depends on the owner.
if they run it and care for it, it really will surely develop in the future,
and indeed some will also be lost due to lack of prices or low prices,
and all returned to the existing altcoin holders under the erc20,
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:14:58 PM

What do you think is going to happen to most ERC20 tokens that have been and will be released this year? Do they achieve the intended goal of the fundraiser? can you trade your way out?
Depending on the project carrying the banner of ERC tokens, if the dev continuously making progress or make improvement fit the needs of the investors then this token will hanging all the way to protect its value.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

In fact, it all depends on the project,which uses the ERC20 network  for the stock of its token, so to learn and predict what will happen to these coins, you need to watch how the projects themselves will develop, if the project team reaches its goals and will work then the coin will not disappear.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:28:04 PM

few of erc20 tokens will have a bright future, but a lot of tokens will be dead
so, we need to choose the right one if we want to get more profit

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:47:51 PM

I think in the near future most of the erc20 tokens will no longer exist because most of the ICO just used the ethereum platform to collect huge money from the investors, in the long run, most of them will abandon the project and the coin will no long exist

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: