Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:29:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you think is the future for ALT ERC20 tokens  (Read 429 times)
vverrita

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:06:36 PM

In fact, it all depends on the project,which uses the ERC20 network  for the stock of its token, so to learn and predict what will happen to these coins, you need to watch how the projects themselves will develop, if the project team reaches its goals and will work then the coin will not disappear.
Very much depends on the projects, each project is unique, it's true!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lajtman

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:45:01 AM

Tokens are decreasing in their popularity at all. Only coins will have value in the future I am sure, tokes are quite useless than coins and it is clear.
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:29:21 AM

I think most erc20 tokens will either just die or convert into the newer erc token standards. If they do not improve or change, soon erc20 will become obsolete by tomorrow's standards.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:31:03 AM

I still have the same thinking about ERC-20 token all the time that ERC-20 token which has good project behind will go to the moon and vice versa which has a terrible project behind will be forgotten very soon. Although at the moment, it's the worst time for whole crypto market and ICO but good token still can alive and Credits is the special example Smiley.

pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

Its completely depends on ETH future and may be there will be a new platform for ICOs which will overtake ETH and will be number 1 for start ups and projects

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:13:21 AM

Everything depends on the projects and on the teams that work on them, with good development of the project the tokens will be worthwhile!
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

What do you think is going to happen to most ERC20 tokens that have been and will be released this year? Do they achieve the intended goal of the fundraiser? can you trade your way out?
It seems to me that the ERC20 tokens that will be released this year can reach their goal only in the case when the crypto market will grow. If the market is to a great extent it will be difficult for projects to implement their plans.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
almaaaa

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

Simply you need to watch how the projects themselves will develop, if the project team reaches its goals and will work then the coin will not disappear. Erc20 tokens are basically used in the Ethereum platform. EOS is now among top 5 cryptocurrencies and is doing great in the market. Tron is an ERC-20 token that aims to launch a content platform in the ecosystem.
moneytronics
Copper Member

Activity: 70

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:20:37 PM

What do you think is going to happen to most ERC20 tokens that have been and will be released this year? Do they achieve the intended goal of the fundraiser? can you trade your way out?

It all depends not on the token ERC20, but on the project that created it. Therefore, it is almost impossible to unequivocally answer this question. You need to understand that tokens can be compared to shares, the price of which depends on the effectiveness of the company.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:22:46 AM

Here is interesting article on the topic. It shows the importance and great influence of such tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens
ladaturekova

Activity: 183

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

I am sure that tokens will be outside very soon because they are not needed here as the way of payment and so on. I don't support them till my start in crypto.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
kenel

Activity: 578

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:31:17 PM

most likely, ERC20 will not be able to grow. because only a few projects give a normal working product.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:45:26 PM

As statistics shows more than 90% ico will die within 1-2 years. It remains to find the remaining 10% and invest in them their investments.

wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:31:28 PM

in next year, there would be some platform coins be more complete and take part in the ICO market.
and ERC20 token would not as much as it did in the past.but I don't think the change would happen any fast

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:44:19 PM

Only a couple of percent of all the tokens that were issued this year have any chance of success in the future. Now most of the projects can not raise good funds for the implementation of their project. Those projects that have already completed their ICO, issue tokens on the exchange at a price several times less than they should have.

bahnfire

Activity: 139

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

ERC20 tokens using ethereum network. And companies generally using eth network for creating their own erc20 tokens. Some companies may swap these tokens in the future with native ones. Icos can not succesfuly collect money for their hardcap these days. But they can be succesful in the future about their projects with erc2o tokens. I believe the future of erc20 tokens because there are good projects in this space also.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:02:19 PM

You can see that many alts are achieving their mission, so there are several investors still putting their faith here, of course, the goals have to be more conservative to be achievable, but it is possible to reach the soft cap, after that they depend on progress to continue raising funds.

romaleshc

Activity: 204

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:03:25 PM

I think almost ERC-20 tokens will go to hell. There are so many ERC-20 tokens but only few of them are good and all other tokens are just trash tokens. I think ERC-20 token will be replaced by tokens developed base on NEO and EOS blockchain in the future cause at the moment as I can see new ICO projects often choose EOS and NEO blockchain to develop their project and token instead of ETH blockchain as the old way.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

ICO with ERC20 technology has created a lot of influence in the world in 2017. But this becomes blurred in 2018 and everything is going to collapse because so many bad events have taken place. and greatly affect the entire Cryptocurrency. But I hope everything will change in 2019.

timberfox

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:01:29 AM

I think it will be quite difficult for them to exist in the future, because there are 2 options, either Ethereum and the projects on it will die, or Ethereum will change leadership and everyone will have a chance.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: