Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:36:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now?  (Read 4320 times)
Evacarter

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:12:43 AM

I think the downside is the preparation for the big boom later this year. Be prepared for your investment is the right thing to do now.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

I have never seen this scenario before. When I joined the work for cryptocurrency, all i see are users being jolly and selling off their tokens and buying some more. The market before is very healthy. It is just very scary right now because everyone is on the lookout for the next pump for them to dump their coins and whales to accumulate more coins for them to manipulate for their own advantage. This cycle continues and tries to pull everyone down. I just got the wheels will turn before the year ends
Never ending cycle that place investors in a risky places, its very hard to find project that can bring decent profits,  you mentioned about short trades who's playing around and whales who can manipulate every movements inside this industry, everything have its own time believers and holders will
stay and close eyes waiting for good results that will lead their investment to prosper from this business.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:17:29 AM

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?
I don’t think problems in Asia or whatever it is that is happening over there has something to do with cryptocurrencies and their price. Many people withdrew their money earlier this year after the price was pumped and that’s why the price is down right.

People are probably going for other things too, and this current price that we have now is real price of Bitcoin. Price will rise again but it wouldn’t be anytime soon.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:18:04 AM

because crypto market is very new. it was born less than 10 years ago and the market stayed so small for 6-7 years. And then it started to grow up so fast that is why people made huge profits and started to cash out that is why market is still not yet recovered.
and much of them late while joining in cryptomarket.they bought above $15k.meanwhile some investor enjoy their profit some of them suffering big loss.and till now market didnt recovered yet.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:24:04 AM

when the cryptocurrency price conditions on the market are falling, what I will do is take advantage of this moment as best as possible and buy coins as much as possible when prices fall like that using panicked traders.
The down market price indicates that it has occurred a decrease in demand rate that is affecting the price in downward direction. But from yesterday the price has increased and those who has bought coins few days ago are in profit today so they can smoothly sell for profit.

However wise investors are also in the market so they will not go for selling right now because it is a high potential source and making huge profit is possible if you wait for some more time.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

because crypto market is very new. it was born less than 10 years ago and the market stayed so small for 6-7 years. And then it started to grow up so fast that is why people made huge profits and started to cash out that is why market is still not yet recovered.
and much of them late while joining in cryptomarket.they bought above $15k.meanwhile some investor enjoy their profit some of them suffering big loss.and till now market didnt recovered yet.
they come to cryptocurrency when bitcoin price at the peak.and most of them bought it because just looking at price movement to extremely ,and they think it could give them lot profits.but unfortunately result didnt suitable with their prediction.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Allenw

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:02:42 PM

Big whales just waiting?

In my opinion, big investors already quit into bitcoin, because the price is too low now and they think Bitcoin is slowly dying now, but in my opinion, let's prove to them that bitcoin is not going to die, it is just taking its right time for the recovery of the value, who knows? we can have another ATH's for a year now.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this topic. Bitcoin has in the recovery phase, which means it has recovering soon. And at the end of this year, it will break its all-time high.
Resale-th.com

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

No, because resale-th sooner come to market)
Domicbora

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:19:01 PM

the value of bitcoin are settle down because most people needs the cash on hand or paper money to exchange for thier financial needs.
I think so because the price is not increasing for long time. It has been stuck for several months. There is no growth in the price. Therefore I think that the market these days is not good for bitcoin and investors are losing their money. It means that it is on the way down. There are no green signals in the crypto market for long time. it is natural that I think like this.
Ansdaoust6

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

Many investors feel insecure when cryptocurrency drops sharply, so they would rather sell than keep and that proves they are not calm. But I believe the crypto market will continue to recover, have faith.
Market is not guaranteed. One day increase and other day decrease. This is very panic situation for investors. Due to huge volatility in the price investors now, want to convert their money to Altcoin because they think that Altcoin are more profitable than bitcoin, so why waste their time and money in bitcoin investment. Bitcoin investment now a day is totally deficit.
mafia15

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

It all depends on the market the demand and supply.
Dont worry just have a long long patience it will rise but not so soon.
We need to wait for that time
maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

Now in bitcoin comes a lot of people they buy and resell , and hamsters on the contrary come out with it because they think it's all a bubble , the market will begin to grow when it will go enough people.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

Demand and supply affected by issues that arise every now and then, volatility, sec regulation, whales, fud, panic selling to name a few are the reasons i can think of.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
jayawchaminda

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:15:26 PM

I think its happened because of the ETF approval. still, EFT approval is pending. most people afraid to invest this time. because of some countries band crypto investment. they waiting for what happened ETF.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

Regulations was not approve in the US congress due to some conflict of cryptocurrency to dollars currency. The urge for some other countries on implementing their own cryptocurrency has put to another level which aim also to trade with dollar to maximize their purchasing power with dollars currency. So maybe there could be chance that market price for cryptocurrency was being affected by this.

Big whales just waiting?
Big whales are playing right now and enjoying low market price value since they could be able to control the market for bitcoin or cryptocurrency for it will be easier to pull back the market price since it is cheaper. The whales are strong enough to make a huge fluctuation in the market which will result also for some crypto holders to resort to selling on their crypto.

No definitely this is not a valid reason for bitcoin market price fall down. Regulations are implemented for national security and also to watch over for the possible abuse of cryptocurrency to illegal use. All cryptocurrency regulation in Asia was really that good and it does contribute to raise crypto market price.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

Market conditions will always change at any time, nothing can be ascertained because the crypto world is something that is difficult to predict. We can only follow the flow because conditions like this will happen at any time. the market is falling now and this will not always happen, there will always be changes and we must be able to take advantage of every momentum as well as possible.
sutejo

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:33:18 PM

regulation: maybe it doesn't affect the crypto world, it's just that many investors are currently holding back, as well as in other countries, there are some difficulties with this change.
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

Market conditions will always change at any time, nothing can be ascertained because the crypto world is something that is difficult to predict. We can only follow the flow because conditions like this will happen at any time. the market is falling now and this will not always happen, there will always be changes and we must be able to take advantage of every momentum as well as possible.
It is possible not only about the crypto currency so to speak, but also about any other asset in the trading market! No one will tell you the exact forecast for the future, here you need to rely only on your intuition and patience.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

Big whales just waiting?

to reduce prices in an investment instrument or currency can be caused by many factors, one of which you mentioned above is government and legal regulations, but the actual price of the market moves are investors and trader traders like us, where now many people hit their btc because they hope that there will be a very rapid increase like the beginning of 2017, causing prices to get stuck and tend to fall.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

Big whales just waiting?

to reduce prices in an investment instrument or currency can be caused by many factors, one of which you mentioned above is government and legal regulations, but the actual price of the market moves are investors and trader traders like us, where now many people hit their btc because they hope that there will be a very rapid increase like the beginning of 2017, causing prices to get stuck and tend to fall.
I don't think if my thinking is right but based on what I have observed is that people are now hooked with altcoins too, that is why the demand for bitcoin has decreased but that does not mean that bitcoin will be dead for sure it is still the number of priority of the people right now as they already tested its credibility and its stability.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: