Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now?  (Read 4320 times)
radiationburn

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:19:21 PM

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?

maybe
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:41:35 AM

It seems that there is a lot of information on the news that some social media who do not accept crypto so that the sentiment also affects many who panic over the news, but the time will be stable once the information is clear
I think the market has experienced ups and downs that is something ordinary and has been going on for a long time, and the fact is that there are still many investors who believe and believe in investing in cryptocurrencies, all of which are cryptocurrency developments that affect if the market has decreased not panic and fear
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:01:18 AM

It seems that there is a lot of information on the news that some social media who do not accept crypto so that the sentiment also affects many who panic over the news, but the time will be stable once the information is clear
I think the market has experienced ups and downs that is something ordinary and has been going on for a long time, and the fact is that there are still many investors who believe and believe in investing in cryptocurrencies, all of which are cryptocurrency developments that affect if the market has decreased not panic and fear
The market value is somewhat a domino effect to the entire cryptocurrency economy. However the positive side of it was the strong dedication given by most of the traders who's the main investors of crypto. If the fluctuations will continue to happen, I think the market recovery will be hard for bitcoin to surge back to profitable price.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:21:55 AM

The market is down because of the governmental attacks that set in after Bitcoin reached the $20K mark last year December and somewhere January of this year. These attacks with the intention of regulating Bitcoin and the entire crypto market led to the creation of FUD in investors which made most investor withdrew their money and also ward off potential investors.
Bitcoin is gradually recovering from this downward movement and definitely take on another massive leap on the market.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:00:44 AM

the price of cryptocurrency at the exchange place is currently falling probably also due to bad news that made cryptocurrency prices fall because too many people panicked.
I dont know what is the exact reason why the market is continue to go down but if we can hold and just wait until.the market recover again we can assure ourself to make money again and i think the market will really go down but it will not be forever down or red.
Right now, the market price is stable between 6k and 7k dollar and perhaps situations are the same as were from the past 6 months.

It will boost up again if there is an increase in the demand rate for the Bitcoin or if big investments take place the price will start up trend. On the other hand if we do not leave our bad habit of selling for small profit only then situations will be the same as it is right now.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:45:19 AM

The market is quite stable lately, being very curious where it will go from here. Kindof start to feel, it is not even down now, it is just the natural price Smiley But hope for getting higher of course.
Price has no movement and did not increase as people expected to happen. Manipulation does happen and ofcourse price are unstable. Exactly let just hope that bitcoin price will increase any moment.

I can say even that the market situation is very stable now. For some of the traders, it is not the best news as the high volatility of the cryptocurrencies let them earn.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:09:27 AM

The market is quite stable lately, being very curious where it will go from here. Kindof start to feel, it is not even down now, it is just the natural price Smiley But hope for getting higher of course.

Yes, I also see the market stability. Some people call this period a stagnation but I believe that the cryptos are simply getting ready to jump very high like Ripple recently did it. maybe the bull run will start this winter.
rafi035

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:59:18 AM

Bad news and bad situations can affect the development of cryptocurrencies because it has become a risk in investing with crypto currencies. If you as an investor already understand and all the risks, you certainly will not panic with the market conditions that have decreased
tegacoll86

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:14:46 AM

Big whales just waiting?

There is a lot of talk on this topic, but then why this situation has arisen - nobody knows. It can be assumed that such a long trend is a consequence of the tremendous growth that took place last December. I hope the market will recover soon.
People are slowly leaving the cryptocurrency especially big investors. Bitcoin is banned in some country and i think in future it will be banned world wide.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:58:38 AM

That is only a part of the up and down cycle of the crypto market and it is been going on since the first cryptocurrency enters the market. The volatile nature of the virtual coin will continue to affect the market stability and expect it to go bearish after a price surge ends. There are many factors that affects the market and each of them contributes to the rise and fall of the cryptocurrency prices.
Adelia15

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:07:39 PM

The market is down because it is still unstable at the present time, it will need more time to recover completely. The day before proved the market will not always fall but that is only temporary.
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

Big whales just waiting?

I do not think too much, I think this is the whale's strategy. They are making many traders become tired and depressed. Then they would sell all their altcoins at a cheap price and the whale would buy it. They have a lot of money and they are going to release good news about crypto, traders are accustomed to buying a lot of altcoins and making the price of the altcoins increase. I was not too familiar with these strategies. Grin

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

In my view, it's just part of the market cycle, and also hope, that later from the future, we will look back to this fall, and see the bottom of the bear market.

Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:20:08 PM

One logical answer is that people are selling. FUD can also effect the prices of coins. I have read some predictions, and they all say that in 2019/2020 coins are going to be worth a lot.

That's correct. Without a doubt, people are selling mostly because they are afraid about the whole cryptocurrency market crashing down at any moment. Even Ethereum's leader (Vitalik Buterin) had once said that cryptocurrencies could be worth 0 someday. Another huge factor that has contributed to the recent downfall lately, has been government regulations against cryptocurrency exchanges to crackdown on money laundering. While this is positive, most people have seen this as a bad way, effectively making prices go down the drain within a short time frame.

We've seen many predictions come and go, but no one knows with certainty what would be the price of cryptocurrencies within the market in the future. Therefore, all we could do right now is to buy cheap coins while the market is down to grab some profit once it goes back to its original state. Wink

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:09:13 AM

I agree that whales manipulate the market. It is profitable for them that people sell coins at low positions. That's how they make money.
I have no doubt that the whales manipulate the market, that is true but there is a limit to the amount of manipulation that they can do, they cannot create bull markets or bear markets only by themselves, at most they can make the price of bitcoin go up or go down a few hundred dollars and then benefit out of it by selling at the top but that is it.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:20:55 AM

I agree that whales manipulate the market. It is profitable for them that people sell coins at low positions. That's how they make money.
I have no doubt that the whales manipulate the market, that is true but there is a limit to the amount of manipulation that they can do, they cannot create bull markets or bear markets only by themselves, at most they can make the price of bitcoin go up or go down a few hundred dollars and then benefit out of it by selling at the top but that is it.
of course whales must get support from the news. so it is not uncommon for them to create a news to support their business. at this time we can see that prices are back down. and hopefully no one panics, because it is approaching the end of the year

apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:12:28 AM

Market down becuase many bitcoiner sell their asset and make all of cryptocurrency price is down, but when all of investor want to buy again together will be back to higher price of bitcoin or altcoin.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:59:00 AM

yes you are right I think the current market conditions are collapsing and this is a very good moment to buy as much bitcoin or cryptocurrency as you can do not wait too much anymore because it will only delay you to be able to make a profit.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:27:42 AM

i dunno what happened again last night. the market is melted aroun 15 billion usd more. bitcoin price decreased by about 400 usd. i think we have to wait till 2019 for market to be recovered. they are manipulating so much.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:27:55 AM

I think most exclusive the Bitcoin price going to down because lot of invest and holders decrease in this year.and I have to see and reading some articles many big investor gone to leaves in this year.but well said market billion again come back and begging will Bitcoin price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: