Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:20:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169420 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

The team behind the project has been consistently working hard and putting efforts in the project's development to complete it as early as possible. I just hope very soon the team will take this project on the very great height of success.

Yes I agree, no doubt on how the team handle the project. It has development which proves that the team is doing great and doing their job positively and heartily. With that, I am sure that they will become successful in future. Just keep going on then everything will come into place.
They have started with no foundation but as a spirit and strong team with their similar experiences with various platforms they have successfully achieved reaching their goals and achieving their targets in every level step by step.

Let's see how the development goes on. This market is relatively empty. There are a lot of small companies with their own concepts, but for now there is no leading leader about which everyone knows. That company and the idea that will be able to capture the market and will enjoy the profit.
What a progressive project that the IOU really is. Well, I can't say that rhe IOU will succeed because, there is no one who can predict the future, but if the project team will keep up on handling and managing the project this good then the probability or possibility for this project to succeed is becoming high. I am looking forward to this project's success.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure most of the people here are wanted to support the project by participating in their bounty campaign. Hopefully, they will also invest their money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

The team behind the project has been consistently working hard and putting efforts in the project's development to complete it as early as possible. I just hope very soon the team will take this project on the very great height of success.

Yes I agree, no doubt on how the team handle the project. It has development which proves that the team is doing great and doing their job positively and heartily. With that, I am sure that they will become successful in future. Just keep going on then everything will come into place.
They have started with no foundation but as a spirit and strong team with their similar experiences with various platforms they have successfully achieved reaching their goals and achieving their targets in every level step by step.

Let's see how the development goes on. This market is relatively empty. There are a lot of small companies with their own concepts, but for now there is no leading leader about which everyone knows. That company and the idea that will be able to capture the market and will enjoy the profit.
Most of the project here need a lot of development that shows a high quality of a project and its definitely a unique idea if they have their unique and their own concept.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:00:21 PM

As a blockchain project they have many way to become successful.but first should accept their fault, but in all toghter to get ,they have the  best team so far who have work hard
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:27:43 PM

As a blockchain project they have many way to become successful.but first should accept their fault, but in all toghter to get ,they have the  best team so far who have work hard

To accept the fault is the first thing to do because that is just a part of challenge that might struggle us but it is a way to meet the success in the near future as well. The best part of the success is when you hit the goal for the betterment of the project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:33:48 PM

In the current time it is quite difficult to any project to prove that it is worthy to be popular among community. The majority of new platforms aren't even started, and I only gather money and disappear.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:04:07 PM

To accept the fault is the first thing to do because that is just a part of challenge that might struggle us but it is a way to meet the success in the near future as well. The best part of the success is when you hit the goal for the betterment of the project.

It could be, but let us remember that achieving success cannot totally get easily. It needs time, effort and cooperation and also it will pass many struggles. That is why it needs a well experienced and good member of the team so that they they can adjust and find ways easily in solving the problem.  This is what we called, nobody's perfect, but it will be perfect if the team will be flexible in achieving success.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

I think the team needs to promote the project on various platform, which will help the project to gain popularity as well as many users and investors will get to know about the project. This kind of strategies always works very well.

regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

In the current time it is quite difficult to any project to prove that it is worthy to be popular among community. The majority of new platforms aren't even started, and I only gather money and disappear.

Exactly, many projects are coming in but nobody can give an assurance that these projects will gives a good investment to those potential investors. That is why we have to be more aware and be optimistic in making decisions around here to be able to have a successful career in this stuff.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

Sad but reality-based its true,  some investors hardly to trust and invest projects in the crypto market because of those fraudsters that silently ruining the market. Hopefully this will stop so that the crypto market will continue to grow and develop for few more years of existence.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:43:22 PM

Exactly, many projects are coming in but nobody can give an assurance that these projects will gives a good investment to those potential investors. That is why we have to be more aware and be optimistic in making decisions around here to be able to have a successful career in this stuff.
Yes, its the sad thing that the investors suffering right now. We cannot have any guarantee that each project will last or authentic at the same time. Hardly to classify the good and bad project in the market, which one of the most challenging part of investing stage.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:45:39 PM

Sad but reality-based its true,  some investors hardly to trust and invest projects in the crypto market because of those fraudsters that silently ruining the market. Hopefully this will stop so that the crypto market will continue to grow and develop for few more years of existence.
There will be even bigshots in the crypto industry where they gamble the investments with bulk change at sudden so that all the small investors will do have a huge loss so it is always a theory not to worry for any temporary changes in the crypto market.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:52:22 PM

Things do not work as the architect did made a plan and shared the prospectus in terms of white papers and all the team together should workand individual workflow will. Not help any team member to achieve the goal as it completely leads as assumption based progress.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

Things do not work as the architect did made a plan and shared the prospectus in terms of white papers and all the team together should workand individual workflow will. Not help any team member to achieve the goal as it completely leads as assumption based progress.
There are lots of people that is looking forward to what this project will goes on as the time goes by. The team is aggressive to keep going even the crypto market is not in a good shape. Well, I do hope that the IOU development will result in a good outcome.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:26:04 AM

There will be even bigshots in the crypto industry where they gamble the investments with bulk change at sudden so that all the small investors will do have a huge loss so it is always a theory not to worry for any temporary changes in the crypto market.
Most of the people here are not very interested to determine what they are really wanted, whether they wanted to invest or support, there almost no difference.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

Please, explain your word more detail. I even cannot get everything you have said before. Every project can be a success one if they are willing to do it and sacrifice their time.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

Please, explain your word more detail. I even cannot get everything you have said before. Every project can be a success one if they are willing to do it and sacrifice their time.

Well, sacrificing is one of the key to have a successful project. The team should give their best to meet the objectives that they are aiming in establishing this project. The firm determination from the team will provide them a good start to pursue with their respective goals.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

Well, sacrificing is one of the key to have a successful project. The team should give their best to meet the objectives that they are aiming in establishing this project. The firm determination from the team will provide them a good start to pursue with their respective goals.

They have said the struggle that you are in today is the developing strenght that you need for tomorrow it means all the challenges that we had right now to this project is just a part of success in the near future and I guess it need more effort and support to the team and investors so that it would easily boom for the better.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
andrewduk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:58:42 PM

Whatever the project was in the future, many users for some reason have a mistrust to the Russian team. What can you tell about it as your russians in team the majority ?
Crypto.minner

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

You guys are pretty damn great, too bad you are unfolding your project now, everybody's a skeptic and a critic these days, but don't let that discourage you, I, for one, believe in you because your idea is pretty awful great.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:46:20 PM

I know its a hard time to cope up this situation.if they are trying hard they will be successful in this process.But they need to keep those hard work & can let us know about their progress.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: