Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:42:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

Somebody can tell something about development of the project? Whether someone communicated with the developer and whether found out details? Whether there will be some movement?
We just need to wait for it. Because the team has a concern about the constant bearish market. And I hope they will come soon with updates regarding to the projects development.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

Somebody can tell something about the development of the project? Whether someone communicated with the developer and whether found out details? Whether there will be some movement?
We just need to wait for it. Because the team has a concern about the constant bearish market. And I hope they will come soon with updates regarding the development of the project.
But it already seems very late. Because everyone has been waiting for an update since very long. Now investors have started to lose their patience.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:22:29 PM

The team has to need to become more active in the platform and they have to provide every single update about the development of the project.
I don't think they really need to be more active in the project since they already had an announcement channel in the telegram.
Thay is why they should spread the channel to its community. That is right, that would be better for people of IOU. They can easily connect and be updated to what is going on to the entire project.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:21:46 PM

The team has to need to become more active in the platform and they have to provide every single update about the development of the project.
I don't think they really need to be more active in the project since they already had an announcement channel in the telegram.
Thay is why they should spread the channel to its community. That is right, that would be better for people of IOU. They can easily connect and be updated to what is going on to the entire project.
Aside from their telegram channel? Does the IOU project team also have their telegram group? I think that they should have it both. Having a telegram group is very affective for creating a good community keep on growing because in channel people can't ask and raise questions and they can only do that in a telegram group.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:53:45 AM

Aside from their telegram channel? Does the IOU project team also have their telegram group? I think that they should have it both. Having a telegram group is very affective for creating a good community keep on growing because in channel people can't ask and raise questions and they can only do that in a telegram group.

Pretty sure they do have a telegram channel or whatever cause someone mentioned they announced stuff in there. So I figure it exists atleast
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

Pretty sure they do have a telegram channel or whatever cause someone mentioned they announced stuff in there. So I figure it exists atleast
Better to include it here in their Ann thread. The IOU has a lots of supporters and so for they have a social media sites, thy could use it to further their community and spread even more widely the information of this project.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

Better to include it here in their Ann thread. The IOU has a lots of supporters and so for they have a social media sites, thy could use it to further their community and spread even more widely the information of this project.
They lacks of activity that's why we need the momentum to increase of their audience while they are working to develop an improvement to the project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

I think so. By developing the project and keep spreading any news in the community whether it is on telegram, facebook, and much others.
TechComputer

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

Somebody can tell something about development of the project? Whether someone communicated with the developer and whether found out details? Whether there will be some movement?
There are so many social medias and groups from theirs as you can see in the first post. You can get a quick link to their website so you can find yourself here http://iou.io/
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:52:06 PM

They lacks of activity that's why we need the momentum to increase of their audience while they are working to develop an improvement to the project.
Now it is a high time to help the project with advertizing as all coins started over again growing, we waited for this more than a month.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:01:27 PM

I think so. By developing the project and keep spreading any news in the community whether it is on telegram, facebook, and much others.
The team has already engaged with these activities.They just not active from some time but I hope they will start to actively handle the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:19:34 PM

The team has already engaged with these activities.They just not active from some time but I hope they will start to actively handle the project.
We knew that the team has already engaged with these things but they need to take action towards these things to spread the information about the project.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

We knew that the team has already engaged with these things but they need to take action towards these things to spread the information about the project.
The team is quite busy developing the project. But the time has come to provide updates and give answers to all the questions which has come from the users and investors.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:16:01 PM

Probably there are none. I hope that maybe this situation will change soon and the team will be more sociable with us.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:40:09 PM

Probably there are none. I hope that maybe this situation will change soon and the team will be more sociable with us.
We do not have other exit how just to expect the answer from developers and to hope for the best outcome. I hope a positive situation in the market will give an impetus to the project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:03:59 PM

We do not have other exit how just to expect the answer from developers and to hope for the best outcome. I hope a positive situation in the market will give an impetus to the project.
Maybe when the market will starts to recover after that the team will try to start to provide updates. As well they will start to interacting with us.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Mikwik

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:14:43 PM

Maybe when the market will starts to recover after that the team will try to start to provide updates. As well they will start to interacting with us.
I think that what will happen. I am lookin forward for the upcoming updates since the team have been it long since the last updates. I hope for the continuous recovery of the crypto market.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:40:26 PM

I think that what will happen. I am lookin forward for the upcoming updates since the team have been it long since the last updates. I hope for the continuous recovery of the crypto market.
Same here. I am waiting for the new updates and announcements from the team regarding their works and plans of the project. This is the only thing that I can do for now and I will continue to support this until the implementation comes.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:46:04 AM

As you can see in the market today the ethereum is keeping pumping in the meantime in which will make people happy to see that ethereum is recovering.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:51:44 AM

The positive situation would make a great effort to the community in which it would raise so many profits because it is a great way to get.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: