Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

The team has worked well on the project to take it on the great height of success. As well they provide all the necessary updates on time. So investors and community are happy with this project.
The team is really doing their great work and i think that they team would surely end up with a good and active community supporting their project more widely.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lillobo

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:04:52 PM

The team has worked well on the project to take it on the great height of success. As well they provide all the necessary updates on time. So investors and community are happy with this project.
The team is really doing their great work and i think that they team would surely end up with a good and active community supporting their project more widely.
I have personally checked the team and i really think that the team has got great skills.
Also their active promotion makes the project reach their goals more rapidly.
chrisridley

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:11:56 PM

I have personally checked the team and i really think that the team has got great skills.
Good team pulls up the project more widely and thats why i think that a good team project ca have a great future. I somewhere saw the promotion the team was upto with the another project BQT as well.
AnimeBoy_007

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:16:25 PM

Even i as a community am happy here being a part of IOU project. Some of such projects personally attract my attention and it makes me come and invest into such project.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

The community of the platform will support developers only in case of successful start and the correct work further, in accuracy as is described in whitepaper.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

How exactly you checked the team of developers? Give some examples not to be unfounded. Did you communicate with them personally?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:58:02 AM

If the team will surely keep doing what they are doing progressively then, that would bring a positive outcome in the end. A prooject team, exerting efforts and hard works will soon to end to a successful future. So I hope that the team will also keep showing off to what they've got into their sleeves and make provide what the people of the community needs and wants for this project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

Whether the platform will be able to compete with the projects which are already nowadays working with p2p? Whether it will turn out to create rivalry really?
This algorithm really works in already many projects. It is necessary to create something special that it turned out to force out competitors.
Competitors cannot be avoided in life and most especially in this community of crypto currencies. And what the project need to do is compete it with all they have. IOU is a great potential project with a team working behind that has shown its capabilities to keep going and make a huge impact for the community. I hope that the team great platform will not just put into waste but rather use it to keep growing.
Except you didn't even talk anything related to what the dude was saying albeit him saying utter gibberish about how "algorithms" remove competitors
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:46:31 AM

Even i as a community am happy here being a part of IOU project. Some of such projects personally attract my attention and it makes me come and invest into such project.
You are not alone happy being with the community of the IOU project. Because of  having this kind of project here in the crypto currency community, a lots of people are supporting and making their trust carve in the the project. I hope that this shown progressive actions of the project team will not fade and just put into waste. A further brighter future ahead is awaiting the IOU project having true P2P e-commerce loyalty platform on blockchain.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:46:23 PM

Yes, exactly every community member of this project is completely happy with the project and its developers. And as per the time community members has consistently gaining.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:24:20 PM

Yes, exactly every community member of this project is completely happy with the project and its developers. And as per the time community members has consistently gaining.
If the team behind the project taking care of each and every small thing about the project then it must be very clear that the community is happy with the team as well project.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

How exactly you checked the team of developers? Give some examples not to be unfounded. Did you communicate with them personally?

Yes maybe you can explain to us how exactly you checked them and which tests you used to find out about their great skills as you call them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

Yes, exactly every community member of this project is completely happy with the project and its developers. And as per the time community members has consistently gained.
Community and investors are happy because they are getting satisfactory service from the team. The team provides every single update on a regular basis.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

The project is on the path where they can achieve their goals easily. And that's because they already had put many efforts to achieve what they really matters.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

The project is on the path where they can achieve their goals easily. And that's because they already had put many efforts to achieve what they really matters.
By the way you saw bitcoin cash fork? Why there is an inscription IOU? These two projects are somehow connected among themselves or this just usual coincidence?

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:44:27 PM

By the way you saw bitcoin cash fork? Why there is an inscription IOU? These two projects are somehow connected among themselves or this just usual coincidence?
I paid attention to it too, but I think it just word-play and hardly projects have something the general except a cryptocurrency component.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:39:54 PM

For whom the platform is specifically intended? I know that p2p very reliable system, but whether it is necessary to ordinary users?
Mikwik

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:45:39 AM

As the time goes by here in the community of the IOU, a lots of people are keep on coming and to what as I can see, they are also putting a huge impression to the IOU project, and no doubt for that as the project has a god platform. But does the team had a new updates regarding the IOU developments or further improvements?
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

The team of the IOU is a bunch of good and experience team. Well, if they make use of such capabilities into good terms to keep growing the IOU community, more people will surely got engageto this. For now, I am looking for more updates and announcements of the team so I will keep tuned to this, having a lots of expectations to the team and to the whole project.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

Yes, exactly every community member of this project is completely happy with the project and its developers. And as per the time community members has consistently gained.
Community and investors are happy because they are getting satisfactory service from the team. The team provides every single update on a regular basis.

Question is are said updates actually worth the effort or are they the usual shitty no actual use updates which a lot of projects too give but no one cares about
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: