Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:18:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:51:55 PM

As far as I know, the team of this project already did something to make this be more competitive from the others. In fact, the admins in telegram chat are always active in giving infos regarding the concepts and related happenings of crypto. This shows that they are still keeping in touch with the project.
Yeah, this kind of interaction will lead the project to the success of captivating the users and also the potential investor.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:23:39 PM

Exchangers work like this, they take fees if you want to use them. why should they do it for free? Do you know someone that doing things for free maybe? Thanks
Even if they are not willing to get funds by getting fees from the users, they have plenty of strategies so they can get funds. Better to not thinking of it because it just wasting your time.
TechComputer

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:41:37 PM

Seems there is no movement from the ICO as you can see there's still stated $11.7MM. Come on dev, you can reach the hardcap so easily!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:53:00 PM

Seems there is no movement from the ICO as you can see there's still stated $11.7MM. Come on dev, you can reach the hardcap so easily!
I also paid attention to this. A huge amount of funds was attracted, but so far no further movement has been observed. Admin went to inactivate.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:17:58 PM

Earlier they wrote that this amount was practically collected. If I understand correctly, then soon we should see a ready-made platform.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:58:38 PM

Earlier they wrote that this amount was practically collected. If I understand correctly, then soon we should see a ready-made platform.
Of course, very soon we will see the development of the project become completed.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:20:04 PM

Of course, very soon we will see the development of the project become completed.
The development team has been working on it since from the very long time. And because of that the development of the project has come in the last phase.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:37:25 PM

The development team has been working on it since from the very long time. And because of that, the development of the project has come in the last phase.
The team behind the project have actively developed the platform and that's become the reason behind the speedy development of the project.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:48:38 PM

The development team has been working on it since from the very long time. And because of that, the development of the project has come in the last phase.
The team behind the project have actively developed the platform and that's become the reason behind the speedy development of the project.

And because of this tremendous achievement we really have to appreciate the team's hard work.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:03:26 PM

This amount is not yet an indicator. After all, we can not know all the details of the development of the project. Unforeseen costs may be required at any time.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:45:09 PM

As far as I know, the team of this project already did something to make this be more competitive from the others. In fact, the admins in telegram chat are always active in giving infos regarding the concepts and related happenings of crypto. This shows that they are still keeping in touch with the project.
Yeah, this kind of interaction will lead the project to the success of captivating the users and also the potential investor.
To find adequate and influential partners, it will have to work hard and even spend a considerable amount of money. Is the developer ready for this?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:41:02 AM

To find adequate and influential partners, it will have to work hard and even spend a considerable amount of money. Is the developer ready for this?
Indeed, if the project team really wanted to have the entire project into having a good future ahead, then a double of their efforts and hardworks should be put into the presence of the IOU. Well of course we all know and aware that they need to invest not only their potential but also money to keep it growing and spreading much widely to a bunch of people.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:17:25 AM

Indeed true, now the time has come and the team has to need to take massive actions towards its development to complete it within less period of time.
They must always try to develop the project and promote it in order to achieve something. If you sit back, this project will be superseded by competitors.
Indeed, I have been in the telegram group and saw that the team is actively accommodating the community, answering the questions and queries raised to them and keep on giving necessary information. There, people should know that the team is not the one the doesn't care at all but just too busy in their developments.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:54:53 AM

I also paid attention to this. A huge amount of funds was attracted, but so far no further movement has been observed. Admin went to inactivate.
I dont think it is a great movement but it already had so much funds to develop the project. So far you can do anything with that money.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:01:23 AM

Indeed, if the project team really wanted to have the entire project into having a good future ahead, then a double of their efforts and hardworks should be put into the presence of the IOU. Well of course we all know and aware that they need to invest not only their potential but also money to keep it growing and spreading much widely to a bunch of people.
The team behind the project has been working hard on projects development since from the day one to till now. And the team have spent a great amount of money on the project to make it within less period of time.

swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:17:27 AM

I dont think it is a great movement but it already had so much funds to develop the project. So far you can do anything with that money.
Yes, exactly as per my knowledge the team has enough funds for projects development. And I think they will make the best possible use of this funds.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:54:29 AM

This amount is not yet an indicator. After all, we can not know all the details of the development of the project. Unforeseen costs may be required at any time.
I agree with you at the moment, the amount of the funds had reached is not an indicator whether the project gonna fail or not. Don't be greed, they were reached the soft cap.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:55:01 AM

I dont think it is a great movement but it already had so many funds to develop the project. So far you can do anything with that money.
Yes, exactly as per my knowledge the team has enough funds for projects development. And I think they will make the best possible use of these funds.
And with the help of the massive funding, the team will make this platform beyond your imagination. They can implement most of the useful features in this platform for easier access.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:12:04 PM

Yes, exactly as per my knowledge the team has enough funds for projects development. And I think they will make the best possible use of this funds.
Indeed, if we will try to visit now their website, they already have earned good funds from their token sales. This will be used for the betterment of the platform and for the listing of exchange. We hope that everything will be fine and the team will keep being active in the development.
TechComputer

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:12:58 PM

And with the help of the massive funding, the team will make this platform beyond your imagination. They can implement most of the useful features in this platform for easier access.
Not sure if it's too much for the funds, but we just don't need a full bag of cash, we just need a developer who can manage all that money to make the platform live as long as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: