Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto solve socioeconomic problems?  (Read 4310 times)
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:24:57 PM

If everyone around the world gets into cryptocurrency, do you think it will even help in solving or lessen socioeconomic problems? Can it be used to buy goods from other countries? It is fair to say that crypto will help a lot of people but what will it do to one's country? Will it help improve a country's economy?
I will say that way, people can use blockchain and cryptocurrency systems in order to resolve all those economy problems but they themselves alone would not make it better, it is people needed for that.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:39:32 PM

When there is a heavy currency supply in the market, obviously the economic growth of the society is certained and yes all currency related issues are solved. The country  as well as the citizens move to the next stage in wealth. Employment increases and more outsourcing business comes in. Local business improves. If everything above is possible with fiats then yes obviously it will happen with crypto currencies. We have many here becoming millionaire with crypto earnings.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:53:12 PM

I really appreciate your expectations from the cryptocurrency but the fact is it not only the case if crypto and it alone can't do anything about this, all the people of the society, everyone contribution is needed for that
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

If everyone around the world gets into cryptocurrency, do you think it will even help in solving or lessen socioeconomic problems? Can it be used to buy goods from other countries? It is fair to say that crypto will help a lot of people but what will it do to one's country? Will it help improve a country's economy?
Bitcoin is not going to solve any of those problems that is not its mission, the mission of bitcoin is just to be a currency that has not a central authority and that does not rely on trust for its maintenance, that is all, if you want to improve your life with bitcoin you are free to do it but like in any capitalist society that does not mean that you will achieve it.

The great thing about bitcoin is that it cannot be corrupted or bribed like the current system that we have, so it is going to be more fair and those at the top will be people that deserve to be there unlike the current system in which many of the people at the top are there simply because they are friends with the right people.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:36:00 PM

I doubt that it can buy goods from other countries but it can help people to get a job and get a service that they want. It can help an economy in this manner because it will give more jobs to countries that has more man power than the available jobs. Businesses that render services also benefit from cryptocurrency. Different platforms may also lead to different solutions that may do good in the near future.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
brolekset

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:19:46 PM

Generally speaking, I do not like to vangovat on cryptocurrency rates - occupation is a thankless and simple toss of a coin gives no worse prediction of the direction of movement of cryptocurrency rates in the near future.

But this is true for the analysis of short-term trends. In the long term, I have no doubt that cryptocurrencies and blockchain have excellent prospects. And it is even more insulting to see attempts to speculate on the fundamental ideas of cryptocurrencies and discredit these ideas to the level of conventional HYIPs and schemes for quick earnings
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:27:22 PM

Please do not take my words as financial advice - I will tell you only about how I personally plan to do at the moment. It is possible that I am mistaken in the assessment of the factors that led to the current fall in the cryptocurrency rate of 2.5 or more times - in this case I will be glad to hear your reasoned criticism.
Willie_Linder

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:35:37 PM

Venezuela is investing in virtual money. Money countries are doing the same. Virtual money is a new tendency. It is actually not so new but now, with the bitcoins, it is more popular. Cryptocurrencies are game changer. Their role is to allow us to do business without banks. The role of the banks will be less important in some years. Assuming that business will be more liberal and that banks and countries will have less control means that the middle class can get extra money by investing. The more powerful banks are, the poorer people will be. The more we invest in crypto, the better we will be.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:14:29 PM

When there is a heavy currency supply in the market, obviously the economic growth of the society is certained and yes all currency related issues are solved. The country  as well as the citizens move to the next stage in wealth. Employment increases and more outsourcing business comes in. Local business improves. If everything above is possible with fiats then yes obviously it will happen with crypto currencies. We have many here becoming millionaire with crypto earnings.
This is an opportunity for the large or small investor community. Take new steps and good profits to meet the needs of life. The emergence of electronic money has completely changed the lives of human beings. There are a lot of people who have succeeded in wealth, with that country also growing.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:12:07 PM

Ah, to some lucky people bitcoin has certainly solved many problems, but it is certainly not something that can happen to everyone ... Smiley
Actually, bitcoin is just a coin, and in itself it does not do anything.
The only way to obtain value is to create value, regardless of the currency you use.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:42:23 PM

Poverty and unemployment are some of the socio-economic problems. So, I would say that yes crypto can comparatively solve these problems. Comparatively, because not all areas around the world have electricity and internet connections. But this might open up the mind of the government leaders in the community to give opportunities to the less fortunate people and teach them how to get involved in cryptocurrency to improve their quality of life.
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:56:29 PM

Well maybe it can help the socioeconomic status of each country. We know that with cryptocurrency you can have a better scope at your customers. So if a store allows buying online then maybe there is a good chance of selling more products than just doing it locally. So I think it does help.
chosenboy4

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:14:32 AM

I have been a close observer of the blockchain and cryptocurrency markets for some time now. It is now pretty clear to me (and a lot of other people!) that this technology has a lot of potential. I am quite optimistic that it can radically change the way we interact, transact and trust one another. Many people are skeptical about cryptocurrencies (it is a ponzi scheme!), but there is little doubt about the usefulness of the applications that cryptos enable.
Kokakolla

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:22:16 AM

Please do not take my words as professional financial advice, but for me, of course yes, and it will help to solve a lot of socio-economic problems of certain country where the crypto currency is accepted by the people and the govt. Getting into the crypto currency will help the unemployed people to earn profit and help them to fulfill their basic needs. People who are already doing job can do this to earn as their side income. Not completely but partly it will help to reduce the socio-economic problem.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:31:32 AM

Socioeconomic problems is not only one but many problems , in terms of unemployment problem , cryptocurrency can help a part problem in socioeconomic problems but not as a whole to solve this problems, the cryptocurrency can help the unemployed through this bounty signature campaign that can help people earn rewards tokens, this could provide income to this jobless people.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Hilows

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:41:35 AM

Honestly, cryptos have the potential to solve socio economic problems but it won't be able to change anything unless we change our mindset. Look at the current scenario, a lot of rich people are holding on to a huge amount of assets and controlling the whole market whereas the small investors are having hard time. It will remain same even if cryptos get mainstream.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:45:24 AM

Yes if people would work serious on crypto it would help them to our socioeconomic problem especially to those to have no permanent job ,the problem in unemploent could be resolve if they would engage on crypto.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

What you mean by socioeconomic problems ? In my understanding it is just another poverty hence that kind of problem is not something that can be solved by bitcoin, it is left for us to solve that problem, bitcoin can’t solve it. The only thing Bitcoin will do is just be a way for us to send and receive money, you don’t expect it solve your problems, it all depends on you who is the individual. Most of these problems are something that the government are going to solve themselves but they have chosen to go deaf ears on all that is happening in their country. By adopting bitcoins we may improve our wealth and the society but honestly bitcoin is just another payment system but for time being it is being used as an asset. From that fact, we should not get into bitcoin to non-realistic things like solving poverty of every country people.
scribble2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:31:20 AM

i think crypto market will solve the socio economic problem. As they use the blockchain technology so they can easily interfere on the socio economic problem.
criptogenious

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:03:25 AM

Cryptocurrency, if evolved more than today, can solve many social and economical as well as environmental problems in many ways. Today, as we know, by the help of blockchain technology, so many projects are running in the world concentrating on prevention of environmental pollution, helping the disaster prone areas, helping in alleviating poverty, crimes and etc. Actually, we cannot think of what exactly it can do as crypto-spoace is full of potentials and opportunities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: