Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto solve socioeconomic problems?  (Read 4304 times)
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

cryptocurrency won't can solve all socio economic problems. But I think people can solve some problems by cryptocurrency. As like, I could solve my financial problem in my life. I was invest my money in cryptocurrency and I get big profit. I also work in bounty and earn some bitcoin from this work. I sell my bitcoins and I got some money. For this I have not need another work for my life.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

of course, because there is already a lot of evidence that users of digital currencies have helped the economy and its users' financial support. being crypto is a place of great income search and trusted business opportunities
bots1

Activity: 895
Merit: 274

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

The economic structure of a country will be better if using fiat, bitcoin or crypto can be used as a support for international trade. because they see the risks that are quite high for the community so the country should be able to bridge that interest. in my opinion, crypto can be used as an alternative to solve a country's economic problems.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

I personally believe that  cryptocurrency cannot solve the socioeconomic problem but i believe that it can solve the financial and many other problems of people.The main reason is that still people are not understanding the exact  advantage of cryptocurrency.They are using it for their personal use but they are not understanding the exact use of this digital currency.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

Well, Today, We rely on our transactions to be verified by the bank, how this works through a centralized ledger.

Here's the problem with this system:

1. Banks use exchange rates to benefit them
2. Bank Fees
3, Transaction Time

As you can imagine, this slows productivity because businesses cannot ship their products until they receive payment, and consumers are often turned off by having to pay all these additional costs. The only winner in this situation is the bank. and the reasons listed are seriously damaging to both the consumers and the businesses wanting to trade quickly and easily - on a global scale.

Will crypto solve socio-economic problems?

One of the fundamental elements of the Blockchain is it not controlled by a 'trusted' third party. And in a nutshell, it will overcome problems that hinder the growth of trade or business on a global scale, and clearly, this will solve socio-economic problems and will help improve a country's economy.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:27:10 PM

surely because all this time people in the world who use economic crypto and financial benefits are fulfilled, because crypto is a very promising income opportunity and the results are great

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
alexnambawan

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:49:51 PM

If everyone around the world gets into cryptocurrency, do you think it will even help in solving or lessen socioeconomic problems? Can it be used to buy goods from other countries? It is fair to say that crypto will help a lot of people but what will it do to one's country? Will it help improve a country's economy?

Indeed, its fair to say that crypto will help a lot of people in terms of the easiness in buying products. But i think it won't solve the socioeconomic problems on any country because still the government will always be the one who will take the lead in terms of how the economy of a country rises or fall, its in their hands on how they manage their country. Also, the economy rate of a country doesn't depend on the production of money but the economy rate of a country can be seen in the currency of a country. In any time of a day or night, any government could make the goods in their country be bought in lower prices as well as in high prices. It will help the people but i think there will no improvement to the economy if the people in the government are not well-deserved to sit on their throne.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:13:15 PM

If everyone around the world gets into cryptocurrency, do you think it will even help in solving or lessen socioeconomic problems? Can it be used to buy goods from other countries? It is fair to say that crypto will help a lot of people but what will it do to one's country? Will it help improve a country's economy?
Economies depend not only on financial issues but on many other factors like demographic situation, avaliability of natural resources, relations with other countries, etc.
Cryptocurrency could be a tool to improve the financial state of a small number of individuals or a means of payment for a limited number of businesses.
But it unlikely lead to some major consequences as a rapid improvement of the economy.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

Older people may experience some difficulty in understanding the Bitcoin. In my opinion, when paper money was created for the first time, it had taken time.
Just we need acceptance by governments. Then we will have a better economy.
This is one of the reasons of why I think that the adoption of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general is going to take a lot of time to actually happen, I really think that there is a generational gap that no matter what we do cannot be filled, older people do not really have any need to use something like bitcoin because they have already invested their whole life and they are already getting good results with their investments, it is the young people that have a reason to use bitcoin but right now they are not very powerful because they do not have a lot of money but give them a few decades and now they are going to be the ones that are at the top and bitcoin will be one of their preferred investments.
saramellisa

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

Truly, I do trust it could tackle financial issues assuming just in the event that it is managed around the world. We can't execute all finished if there are nations doesn't care to embrace and control bitcoin. In any case, we as a whole realize that crypto enables many individuals to acquire benefit that is the reason we have to help for practical improvement everywhere throughout the world.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

surely because all this time people in the world who use economic crypto and financial benefits are fulfilled, because crypto is a very promising income opportunity and the results are great
dont take alook crypto from positive side only.we should look it from negative side too.although it could give us huge earning, it could give us big toruble too when our investment is not according to what we expected before.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:29:40 PM

Adoption of crypto could be one of the small stones to build the fundamentals of a strong economy - it is the sign of general liberal trends in the way business is done in a particular country. Though a fast growth of the economy due to crypto is impossible since there are too many difficulties to be dealt with and too many people to be taught how crypto world works.

hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:47:49 PM

Many projects aim to address socio-economic issues. Unfortunately, too many projects could not announce the sound of the market. After that, I think it will support these issues. I hope the crypto market provides social support not only from the economic side but also from the social point of view.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:12:42 PM

well if everyone using crypto currency so what is competitive advantages? It would make transaction more easier and could improve transaction and also boost economy but i do think there is a lot of problem that couldnt be solved by cryptpcurrency.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
quandong

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:42:43 PM

The cryptocurrency market in general and Bitcoin in particular are still very potential. So if you find the Bitcoin price is low then buy it. Bitcoin may continue to fall, but I still believe Bitcoin will lead the way in money and assets.

virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

Using criptocurrencies will not solves our problems. On the contrary, it may cause some other problems. Government of a country wouldn't accept to lose its control on their own currency. For example, Euro is in circulation in Greece. During economical crisis, goverment couldn't take necessary measures. Because it has no control on Euro.
Anamika143

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:39:04 PM

Crypto just is a online currency so it can't solve all socio economic problems. But some sector will grow by crypto for peoples. There are many socioeconomic problems problems in a country. These problem are not solve by crypto. But cryptos can some change economy in a country, I agree this.
romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:57:32 PM

It's hard to say, because if everyone gets into crypto, then the economy will change dramatically. Hard to really predict the result of that.

beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:35:23 PM

crypto is already solving a lots of socio economic vices, for example, since i join cryptocurrency, i hardly have time for things that are not relevant, things that are not crypto inclined, my mind is filled with cryptocurrency related issues, so if everyone can get engage like this, then there wont be social vices and crimes, i ordered a pair of shoes from an anonymous online vendor, and i paid with my bitcoin, so you see, crypto is been used on a daily basis to transact business, if crypto can be adopted fully as a subsidiary to fiat, then the economy will grow massively, as you may not need to go through the rigorous process of fiat.
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:44:20 AM

Explicitly true, there are many things that the government cannot do because it is hampered by incomplete sovereignty. Crypto indirectly contributes to all community groups to be economically independent. But if crypto moves without government support, it will only contribute around 10-20% with all the controversy.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: