Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:07:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Qovar Coin  (Read 29877 times)
brussqett

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

Very interesting platform. The acquisition of your coins can be really good earnings in the future
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

Very interesting platform. The acquisition of your coins can be really good earnings in the future

Passive income, even if not very large, is still very cool  Wink
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

The trick is that it will grow each time, accordingly your income will constantly grow
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:28:36 PM

The trick is that it will grow each time, accordingly your income will constantly grow
Do I need to use your wallet? Is it safe?
It's just weird, downloading your application to store my coins ... I have to make sure of the security
Klennox

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

Do I need to use your wallet? Is it safe?
It's just weird, downloading your application to store my coins ... I have to make sure of the security

yes, it's safe. Completely safe. In addition, it is extremely convenient.
jess4ever

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

How many coins do you recommend to buy so that the staking worked efficiently?
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

The more, the better, this is quite obvious. Naturally, if you buy 1 coin, the profit from this will be 0. But if you buy 1000 coins - the effect will be quite good
FrederickFarci

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

The more, the better, this is quite obvious. Naturally, if you buy 1 coin, the profit from this will be 0. But if you buy 1000 coins - the effect will be quite good
But don't forget that you also get a percentage of each confirmed transaction.  Wink
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

But don't forget that you also get a percentage of each confirmed transaction.  Wink

In fact, from every successful transaction, right? Doesnt make sense, incoming transaction or outgoing?
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:50:36 PM

In fact, from every successful transaction, right? Doesnt make sense, incoming transaction or outgoing?

From any transaction. You get a percentage of all confirmed actions with a wallet, as I understood. It's cool, real.
Ayupich

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

Will your coin be on multiple exchanges at the same time?
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:35:52 PM

Naturally, I'm sure that more than 3 exchanges at a time. You can read white paper to understand this.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:31:42 PM

Naturally, I'm sure that more than 3 exchanges at a time. You can read white paper to understand this.

poloniex,Hitbtc,Huobi,Bitstamp,Bluetrade,gate.io,Yobit,Bittrex,Coinnest and  Many others
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

poloniex,Hitbtc,Huobi,Bitstamp,Bluetrade,gate.io,Yobit,Bittrex,Coinnest and  Many others

These are the exchanges where the token will be listed, or is it a list of desired exchanges?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:37:09 PM

Tell me, do you plan marketing campaign? You need this, such a project should not go unnoticed  Wink
evilcyclope

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:12:23 PM

Tell me, do you plan marketing campaign? You need this, such a project should not go unnoticed  Wink
The marketing campaign is already underway, however, community assistance is also very important, so spread the information about the project!
kubori102

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:06:20 AM

Qovar believes that Crypto, being a decentralized platform, runs smart contracts and applications that operate the same as programmed systems. This prevents the possibility of downtimes fraud, censorship, or interference by third parties. The use of blockchain system by this coin makes it secure, as the ledger is usually distributed across the all the nodes that make the system.
MaksonJoe

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

The marketing campaign is already underway, however, community assistance is also very important, so spread the information about the project!

well it's clear. I always share interesting projects with friends.
Can I register and share a referral link?
Narimann

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:59:33 PM

well it's clear. I always share interesting projects with friends.
Can I register and share a referral link?

This is what you must do. You will receive a percentage of your friend's investments
brussqett

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

Greetings to Qovar! You made a fairly promising coin. I hope you can achieve your goal!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: