Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:17:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Qovar Coin  (Read 29883 times)
norman-soil

Activity: 254
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:24:41 AM

Your wallets are functional enough and convenient but it would not hurt to finish the look Smiley
I hope this is only a beta

Naturally, these wallets (applications) will be further developed. At the moment this is done in order to launch this project
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

Your wallets are functional enough and convenient but it would not hurt to finish the look Smiley

Do you mean the beauty of the interface? Yes, it will be perfected in the future! At the moment, the task is to run a coin to make it work.
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:08:04 PM

Do you mean the beauty of the interface? Yes, it will be perfected in the future! At the moment, the task is to run a coin to make it work.
This is quite logical. Always the working application is first made and then the interface is modified. The most important thing is the functional
brussqett

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:53:37 PM

Percentage per transaction? And also increase the number of coins depending on the number of coins bought?
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:34:25 PM

This is quite logical. Always the working application is first made and then the interface is modified. The most important thing is the functional

Yes, you will receive a percentage from each confirmed transaction.
telexnetwork

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:42:52 PM

why there is no bounty or airdrop, you think because you supply coin of 18 mil ? or our project is most exclusive in the blockchain world
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:49:20 PM

why there is no bounty or airdrop, you think because you supply coin of 18 mil ? or our project is most exclusive in the blockchain world
Qovar is going to Giveaway 1000 Coins for Twitter followers
1.Follow 0.1 (QC)
2.Join Discord 0.2(QC)
3.Retweet 0.3(QC)

To  claim  reward singup
my.qovar.com

www.qovar.com
https://twitter.com/QovarC
Rostock

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:29:12 PM

The project looks pretty good, but again, I'm not sure about it. Everything will be clear only after a while, and get free tokens now - why not.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:22:50 PM

The project looks pretty good, but again, I'm not sure about it. Everything will be clear only after a while, and get free tokens now - why not.

Yes, of course, but note that now the price for a coin is 1 dollar, and the day after tomorrow there will be $ 2. And in Stage 3 the price will be even higher.
Klennox

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:52:15 PM

Yes, of course, but note that now the price for a coin is 1 dollar, and the day after tomorrow there will be $ 2. And in Stage 3 the price will be even higher.

Do you mean what is the best way to buy coins now?
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:50:17 PM

Do you mean what is the best way to buy coins now?

Of course, this is obvious. 1 dollar for a coin, this is a very good price. The day after tomorrow it will be 2 bucks. Twice as high, dude.  Grin
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:02:25 PM

Passive earnings have never been so simple. You invest 1 time and receive a permanent income.
FrederickFarci

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:09:56 AM

Passive earnings have never been so simple. You invest 1 time and receive a permanent income.
That's right, so I invested and the staking is already working.  Wink
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:27:48 AM

How much did you invest to ensure that the staking working?
sharkman20

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:47:36 AM

How much did you invest to ensure that the staking working?

Staking works always, it works as a proof of a stake. You just need to have at least 1 coin.
Ayupich

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:15:13 AM

Crypto currency with passive income and not banned in any of the countries. The growth of the coin's price is also quite promising
evilcyclope

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

Crypto currency with passive income and not banned in any of the countries. The growth of the coin's price is also quite promising
That's right, staking a cool thing. I just invested in Qovar because of this!  Cheesy
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

That's right, staking a cool thing. I just invested in Qovar because of this!  Cheesy

Well, it's natural that if I buy 100 coins I will not get such a good profit .... I need to buy a few thousand that it worked efficiently, right?
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

Well, it's natural that if I buy 100 coins I will not get such a good profit .... I need to buy a few thousand that it worked efficiently, right?
It is logical. Therefore, if you are going to invest so much, you have another 1.5 days. Since September 1, the price will increase by two times. Hurry up
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

Hey Qovar! When does the bonus for investors end?

All bonuses and free earning will be stop at he END of postsale ICO  at the 3rd of October

So the listing can be expected in early October right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: