Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:44:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Qovar Coin  (Read 29883 times)
komar.515

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:29:55 PM

I see that the counter stopped a couple of days ago. Is this a technical problem, or has the sale stopped?
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

Make a formal presentation of your coin,make Annthread and not just posting like this.

How will investors trust your project if you can't even spend amount for creating a bounty programs to present and advertise you coin?what a poor dev ,you wont get anything by th
leonid.agut

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

I see that the counter stopped a couple of days ago. Is this a technical problem, or has the sale stopped?

It seems to me it has not been updated for a long time. I'm not sure. But most likely the counter is updated manually
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

It seems to me it has not been updated for a long time. I'm not sure. But most likely the counter is updated manually

May be. I see that here people mistakenly assume that the last day of the price is $ 1 today. But it's only after 4 days. See the official website.
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:15:48 AM

May be. I see that here people mistakenly assume that the last day of the price is $ 1 today. But it's only after 4 days. See the official website.

Wow, I thought so too ... Thank you for paying attention to this!
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:27:55 AM

I was very interested in the possibility of passive income by staking ... interesting technology and it is very rare to find such a project
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:43:48 AM

I was very interested in the possibility of passive income by staking ... interesting technology and it is very rare to find such a project
I did not see any projects with these technologies with the technology of PoS. So, join, the more so it's not a token but a coin.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:05:00 AM

I did not see any projects with these technologies with the technology of PoS. So, join, the more so it's not a token but a coin.

Yes, that's right, use a coin as you want. No need to spend, just earn income. Can be used for money transfers, fast and secure
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:25:37 AM

Well done Qovar! Good job. A very promising coin is likely to be in great demand and popularity
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:53:09 AM

Well done Qovar! Good job. A very promising coin is likely to be in great demand and popularity

Probability is 100%
Buy a coin now, otherwise it will be more expensive later. By the way, the stacking really works. Do not do anything and the number of coins increases
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:17:24 AM

Hey. A good project. When can I sell coins if I buy?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:29:37 AM

Hey. In October, when the token will be listed on the exchanges.
evilcyclope

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

Excellent. The truth is I'm not going to sell coins, I like to receive passive income
Bile123

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

QOVARCOIN is a decentralized crypto currency, created on the basis of the concept of share proof. Proof of interest was created as an alternative to proof of work (PoW) for solving inherent problems.
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

Excellent. The truth is I'm not going to sell coins, I like to receive passive income
You can ask friends or partners to transfer you money using Qovar coin when it is on the stock exchange. And store the money received
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

QOVARCOIN is a decentralized crypto currency, created on the basis of the concept of share proof. Proof of interest was created as an alternative to proof of work (PoW) for solving inherent problems.
Yes, it really is an advantage of this project. Receiving income due to PoS. Excellent.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

Yes, it really is an advantage of this project. Receiving income due to PoS. Excellent.

Right. Good technology, but requires constant connection to the Internet. My computer sometimes goes into sleep mode and lose connection
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:31:51 PM

Right. Good technology, but requires constant connection to the Internet. My computer sometimes goes into sleep mode and lose connection

So you turn off sleep mode. It's not a problem. Or wait for a web wallet
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

This should be interesting. However, when you store coins in a wallet on a computer - it's much safer. It seems so to me
Klennox

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

This should be interesting. However, when you store coins in a wallet on a computer - it's much safer. It seems so to me

All these purses are sufficiently protected and encrypted. If you do not tell your key to anyone, then there's no reason to worry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: