Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][THOR] THORCOIN | ASIC RESISTANT | PoS | Join the THOR Community!  (Read 75946 times)
flytosky

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:04:00 PM

Thorcoin is just a young coin. It takes time to get established. There will always be people that think a coin is dead, right up until it hits another exchange.

Coin hits multiple exchanges only if it has got good trade volume. Right now the trade volume is really low. And I don't know what can be done to return interested buyers to that coin.
What could be done is promotion.
mindfox

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Donate to put a smile on my face :)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 04:36:21 PM

Mindfox pool isn't paying out anymore. No cash out option. No answers to emails. Beware.

Beware? No answers to emails?

Am I not the one who answered all your emails besides the last one (1 email!!) and fixed everything for you?
And that email didn't have anything to do with non paying...

Did you send any new email regarding the issue? Did you try in this thread to find out what might have happened?
Since you are able to post a "watch out" post, wouldn't it be easier to post a "what happened? are you ok?" thread, would have been much easier, wouldn't it?

It's so easy to start pointing fingers, putting labels and calling names, isn't it? It's just sad.

Sorry mindfox. We were recently burn by another pool and a different coin. Sorry if you think I am out to get you when your pool glitches out. I have nowhere to turn if you don't answer emails. My brother mined for hours and donated it all to you in hopes you didn't down the pool. I wasn't mad at you at all. In fact we would rather mine your pool over the others. Smiley I am donating 10% sorry again. We all get busy sometimes.

Thank you for clarifying the situation publicly. I'm also sorry if I jumped on you, but after many sleepless nights supporting this coin with my pool (and helping other pools as well) I found it very discouraging that someone called me a scumer.

My apologies as well and thank you for doing the right thing Smiley
DrReaper

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:39:47 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 05:08:26 PM by DrReaper

Volume has to do with exchanges and exchanges have to do with volume. It's a catch-22.

I think exchanges will list the coin based on mining difficulty as well as volume. Thorcoin is getting more difficult to mine and supply will also start to dry up at some point. It doesn't seem like it now but it can happen. I expect if we land one exchange in combination with two cuts in payouts next month Thorcoin will be fine.
Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:15:58 PM

Volume has to do with exchanges and exchanges have to do with volume. It's a catch-22.

I think exchanges will list the coin based on mining difficulty as well as volume. Thorcoin is getting more difficult to mine and supply will also start to dry up at some point. It doesn't seem like it now but it can happen. I expect if we land one exchange in combination with two cuts in payouts next month Thorcoin will be fine.

Exchanges can list super innovate coins or coins with really good community support in addition to trade volume criteria. Small exchange can pick you if you're a new promising coin. With current trade volume no exchange will be interested in adding thor.

If somebody can become a dev, that would be nice, but the premine should go to him aswell.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Thorcoin (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:16:07 PM

Exchanges can list super innovate coins or coins with really good community support in addition to trade volume criteria. Small exchange can pick you if you're a new promising coin. With current trade volume no exchange will be interested in adding thor.

If somebody can become a dev, that would be nice, but the premine should go to him aswell.
Dev is still here, THOR is in need of exchanges. Those with exchanges please PM.
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:26:27 PM

Are you guys on openex.pw? Thats a nice exchange.
Screamer44

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:36:34 PM

Dev is still here, THOR is in need of exchanges. Those with exchanges please PM.
DEV, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=458732.0
tabnk

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:40:29 PM

Any hope for a come back Huh?
Painful Truth

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:11:07 PM

Is this coin still alive? The difficulty is ridiculously low.. Shocked
flytosky

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:00:05 PM

Is this coin still alive? The difficulty is ridiculously low.. Shocked
only the community can revive it
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 01:00:07 PM

Openex is Closedex now
flytosky

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:02:43 PM

Openex is Closedex now
Cryptorush?  Roll Eyes
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 01:25:08 PM

Openex is Closedex now
Cryptorush?  Roll Eyes

The owner has created a 'debt' to users who lost BTC and DOGE (like Poloniex).. and promises to reopen when security is upgraded.

This is a better way of doing it: they learned from Mark Karpeles , who didn't plan it too well  /sarc
Thorcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:44:17 PM

Please remove sell walls on Cryptorush, and let Thorcoin FLY!
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:04:41 PM

Is this coin dead?
Thorcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:05:46 PM

Is this coin dead?
Of Course Not!

Help get Thorcoin on C-CEX!
https://c-cex.com/index.html?id=vote
flytosky

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:21:42 PM

Is this coin dead?
Of Course Not!

Help get Thorcoin on C-CEX!
https://c-cex.com/index.html?id=vote
Voting!  Smiley
ClutchThese

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:20:52 AM

Selling 4.5 million THOR

PM if interested.

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
KrvnoZrnce

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:38:31 PM

Vote for THOR https://comkort.com/vote/#THOR and put this great coin onto this awesome exchange!

Also vote for Thorcoin to be added on C-Cex exchange here https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

For those who think this coin is dead: Thorcoin is only at the beginning of it's life. I would recommend to everyone to mine it while the block rewards are big (and while the network is very low due to the fact that coin is off everybody's radar) and to buy it while it's ridiculously cheap.

I would also like to announce that I am working on new big giveaway website for Thorcoin (that will also include new block explorer) where you will be able not only to signup to receive free Thorcoins but also have all relevant information about Thorcoin and of course, have some fun! Smiley
Thorcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:03:10 PM

Vote for THOR https://comkort.com/vote/#THOR and put this great coin onto this awesome exchange!

Also vote for Thorcoin to be added on C-Cex exchange here https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

For those who think this coin is dead: Thorcoin is only at the beginning of it's life. I would recommend to everyone to mine it while the block rewards are big (and while the network is very low due to the fact that coin is off everybody's radar) and to buy it while it's ridiculously cheap.

I would also like to announce that I am working on new big giveaway website for Thorcoin (that will also include new block explorer) where you will be able not only to signup to receive free Thorcoins but also have all relevant information about Thorcoin and of course, have some fun! Smiley
Thank you for helping Thorcoin! Be sure to vote on C-CEX and Mintpal!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: