Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] | exCoins.io exchange | Trade and Earn PROFITS  (Read 940 times)
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:29:10 PM

Excoins Token
More than generic tokens
The tokens can be used to power transactions on a wide class of different assets which are all tradable on Excoins.io.
Crypto Fiat
Only Excoins tokenholders have the ability to trade between crypto and fiat (for example, BTC/EUR or ETH/USD) for maximum flexibility.
 Early access & profits
Tokenholders get the exclusivity to trade new listings up to 60 days earlier & receive profits.

38 Properties
100+ Crypto Currencies
61K+ Users
70% Holders Profits

Excoins Token sale
Name: Excoins Token
Max Supply: 90,000,000 EXN
Hard Cap: 5,600,000 USD
Soft Cap: 800,000 USD
Exchange: 1 EXN = 0.08 USD
Currency: ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC
Starts: August 10 (9:00 AM)
Ends: October  25 (11:59 PM)

Profits distribution
70% Tokens Holders
20% Platform Servers
10% Excoins Team
Token distribution
70% Distributed to Community
12% Reserved Funding
9% Founders and Team
3% Advisors
6% “Bounty” campaign

Our project belongs to a registered company within Europe in Poland and we are working to launch the trading platform from inside Estonia . Working on launching the trading platform from within the state of Estonia so as not to face difficulties in the legal affairs As for the name we have already verified the EXN Excoins

exCoins.io
Exchange Coins Platform
Hybrid decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Join us and trade your favorite cryptocurrencies and tokens in a fast and secure way. We have fully paired Electroneum, Verge, Rupee, Electra and over 100+ ERC20 tokens with other crypto and fiat.

38%
2,125,944$ total received

ICO
1 EXN = 0.08 USD
Max Supply  : 90,000,000
From August 10th, 2018
To October 25th, 2018
70 M distribution Tokens

DISCOUNT
Week 1 and 2 : 35%
Week 3 and 4 : 25%
Week 5 and 6 : 15%
Week 7 and 8 : 5%
Week 9 and 10 : 0%
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

Can you please tell me when exCoins exchange will start to list new coins

and is there a way to list and propose new coins ?

Is there any voting competition ?

Thanks

25th October , Yes we will list new coins with voting
Thank you
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:11:09 AM

where is the exchange legally registered, if ever this is a legal one? with so many exchanges, it's better to use at least those who have legal docs in place.
and by the way EXN ticker is already taken -
Our project belongs to a registered company within Europe in Poland and we are working to launch the trading platform from inside Estonia . Working on launching the trading platform from within the state of Estonia so as not to face difficulties in the legal affairs As for the name we have already verified the EXN Excoins Token is available
Thank you

how many people joined your project in Europe Huh I hope you as soon as possible to launch a campaign for your project. because I see with such a large total supply, I will support continuing to support this project campaign. how much is the price of 1 eth in the token?

We already have more than 16k accounts from EU , and the max supply for EXN tokens is 90 Millions, Campaign will start this week and we will inform you all , 1 EXN = 0.08 $ for now ,thanks alot for your support  Smiley

As i see you have +61k accounts , worldwide

We have 16k users from Europe only , 61k is the total from all the countries
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:14:10 AM

where is the exchange legally registered, if ever this is a legal one? with so many exchanges, it's better to use at least those who have legal docs in place.
Our project belongs to a registered company within Europe in Poland and we are working to launch the trading platform from inside Estonia . Working on launching the trading platform from within the state of Estonia so as not to face difficulties in the legal affairs As for the name we have already verified the EXN Excoins Token is available
Thank you

how many people joined your project in Europe Huh I hope you as soon as possible to launch a campaign for your project. because I see with such a large total supply, I will support continuing to support this project campaign. how much is the price of 1 eth in the token?

We already have more than 16k accounts from EU , and the max supply for EXN tokens is 90 Millions, Campaign will start this week and we will inform you all , 1 EXN = 0.08 $ for now ,thanks alot for your support  Smiley

sorry i dont understand what is 16k accounts that mean
its you mean you have whitelist before your ico start ? if that true i think its so good

These accounts are traders , they registered for using the Excoins.io platform , not for the ico presale
for the ico sale its public for all till we reach the hardcap or time end
Thank  you
Crryptood

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:50:51 AM

Excoins Token
More than generic tokens
The tokens can be used to power transactions on a wide class of different assets which are all tradable on Excoins.io.
Crypto Fiat
Only Excoins tokenholders have the ability to trade between crypto and fiat (for example, BTC/EUR or ETH/USD) for maximum flexibility.
 Early access & profits
Tokenholders get the exclusivity to trade new listings up to 60 days earlier & receive profits.

38 Properties
100+ Crypto Currencies
61K+ Users
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:58:51 AM

exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:10:30 AM

35% Bonus ends in: 11 days

We believe that anybody can make substantial PROFITS in the cryptocurrency and digital asset market. This is exactly why we developed the best exchange with the most unique features.
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:15:27 AM

35% Bonus ends in: 11 days

We believe that anybody can make substantial PROFITS in the cryptocurrency and digital asset market. This is exactly why we developed the best exchange with the most unique features.

#   
Crypto Pool Trading
Our platform is capable of obtaining high trading volumes and generating substantial profits. Pool trading helps spread your risk while investing in the top 35 cryptocurrencies on the market.

#   
Community Trading
Our platform provides users with the ability to upload their own smart contracts in order to participate in a very active and thriving smart contract community for trading and increased exposure.

#   
Crypto Mining
Users will be granted the option of investing their funds in multiple mining pools. Mining pools operate on a constant, passive earning model. Returns on investments from our mining pools will be split amongst investors.
#   
Investments Funds
Excoins.io exchange will offer its users fully managed investment funds. Generally, pools of small-sized companies or ICO’s. Additionally, users won’t need to second guess or go through hassles when deciding when to buy or sell.
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:17:52 AM

another exchange, for today almost every week there are several projects related to the exchange, and that an interesting majority of them collect their money, this proves that such projects are interesting

This is the first project of its kind to serve traders and investors in the first place
But there will be other projects in this area
Crryptood

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:37:21 AM

another exchange, for today almost every week there are several projects related to the exchange, and that an interesting majority of them collect their money, this proves that such projects are interesting

This is the first project of its kind to serve traders and investors in the first place
But there will be other projects in this area

I beleive in your project will be the best exchange
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:40:10 AM

Excoins Token

More than generic tokens

Crypto Fiat

Early access & profits

exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:46:40 AM

[Hybrid Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange]
[Max supply] 90,000,000 [EXN] - Price 0.08 $

exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:53:59 AM

ICO
1 EXN = 0.08 USD
From August 10th, 2018
To October 25th, 2018
70 M distribution Tokens

DISCOUNT
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:00:02 AM

a very good concept and this is a new exchange that will increase the crypto currency. when will you launch a gift for this project Huh

Thanks you, we will lunch bounty in 1 week

i'm interested to join the bounty, and if there is a translation bounty too
i want to reserve for indonesian translation

Just PM me if i got accepted

Thanks for interested in our project , we will contact you soon
Good luck
Crryptood

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:04:16 AM

Crryptood

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:46:02 AM

Thank you

sorry i dont understand what is 16k accounts that mean
its you mean you have whitelist before your ico start ? if that true i think its so good

isn't it really good and it's very rare to see a new project that has a 16k account in the whole world?

Yes its aweso.e, but they are traders wants to trade coins

Wow, a team of traders who are great and compact in groups in the business field I really like that
Yup this is like bnb and huobi projects , they the best

right it looks like that, you can see more clearly in the white paper they https://excoins.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/WHITEPAPER-V1-1.pdf
Excoins.io
Thanks mate , their WP answered everything
Contact us any time at support@excoins.io
Thank you
Crryptood

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:13:41 AM

ICO
1 EXN = 0.08 USD
From August 10th, 2018
To October 25th, 2018
70 M distribution Tokens

DISCOUNT

From within the state of Estonia so as not to face difficulties in the legal affairs As for
Crryptood

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

Excoins Token
More than generic tokens
Crypto Fiat
 Early access & profits

38 Properties
100+ Crypto Currencies
61K+ Users
70% Holders Profits

Excoins Token sale
Name: Excoins Token
Max Supply: 90,000,000 EXN
Hard Cap: 5,600,000 USD
Soft Cap: 800,000 USD
Exchange: 1 EXN = 0.08 USD
Currency: ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC
Starts: August 10 (9:00 AM)
Ends: October  25 (11:59 PM)

Profits distribution
70% Tokens Holders
20% Platform Servers
10% Excoins Team
Token distribution
70% Distributed to Community
12% Reserved Funding
9% Founders and Team
3% Advisors
6% “Bounty” campaign

Token
More than generic tokens

Crryptood

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:59:16 PM

Almost half sold 👌
Crryptood

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

Excoins Token
More than generic tokens
 for maximum flexibility.
 Early access & profits

38 Properties
100+ Crypto Currencies
61K+ Users
70% Holders Profits

Crypto Fiat
Only Excoins tokenholders have the ability to trade between crypto and fiat (for example, BTC/EUR or ETH/USD)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: