Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 03:34:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive  (Read 100002 times)
Janeetaa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion. I'm sure the cryptocurrency will survive. Even though now the crypto market is down dramatically. That was because the market demand fell again, if the demand increased, the crypto market would improve. Do not panic sell better hold and wait until the market goes up.
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:22:25 PM

Electronic money will surely survive. As a result, it will become a global commodity trading currency

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

the bearish season and the market falling in red is not about the bitcoin and other alternative...
remember! cryptocurrency is made for the people, for them to have the rights and control to it.
therefore, the movement of the price is due to the demand of the people.
we should not blame bitcoin for falling in the market, we are the one who made it fall.

khanza

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

if I think it will survive if there is no cheating in giving prize bets the prize given will be very decisive or not in this case honesty and openness must be corrected

●● ⚫ CRYPTONITY ▐ | Pertukaran Komunitas Crypto ▐ |
Penjualan Umum 1 Mulai: 1 Nov, 2018 ▐ | ● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

I personally think that cryptocurrency will continue to survive and eventually this will lead to new beginning in the future. I know that after all the struggle we will still able to reach the moon. So trust in cryptocurrency and invest while it is cheap.
Natnat213

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:45:46 PM

for me cryptocurrency will do it and survive and it will make all of us success and this will be the beggining to make the future good.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

Let your words become true, because now the market is practically dying before our eyes. Bitcoin generally falls below hell. That is awful, guys  Embarrassed Embarrassed

If Remember bitcoin was once less than a $1 and later it grew to a whopping $20k but now it is down to $6k, if you watch where bitcoin started and where it has reach at the moment, then I don't think bitcoin is in any dying before out eyes, Remember the price of bitcoin last before the bull run start? bitcoin will still increase, it might take time, but it will surely go high again, ETF might do that for bitcoin.
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:12:19 PM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Yes, you are quite right that only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run. But I personally think that if a person owns a large number of coins from some crypto currency, he can manipulate his market price. And most investors are not very well aware of in what they have invested, I think.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

Make the right decisions

Yes, you are quite right that only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run. But I personally think that if a person owns a large number of coins from some crypto currency, he can manipulate his market price. And most investors are not very well aware of in what they have invested, I think.
I have a big trust in cryptocurrency so I truly believe that it will survive, it must. After all the stuggles that crypto had faced I knew that it will recover, it's as strong as people who are here to believe and to take a risk and I really believe that it will have a new beginning in the future it would be the best among the rest.

Y U MAD AT ME
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

Make the right decisions

Governments and stock exchange departments are causing the fud and investors sell their holdings in the hope that flow of thousands of btcs into the market will decrease the price of btc moreover whales manipulate the market to maximize their profit and to give the Chance to the new investors
Yes keep that in mind. We can survive as we continue supporting crypto and holding our token in the time like this. You can notice that market is falling down. But i still believe that it will rise up again just like what happened last year. I hope that it will happen again. Just hold. It can really happen. Dont be afraid to lose money becase fear is equals to regrets.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

We cannot actually create a speculation about on will Cryptocurrency survive but i guess that as long as there are users who is willing to take risk and invest on Cryptocurrency, then it will still prosper and carry on. We know that the Technology behind Cryptocurrency is revolutionary that it is being implemented and integrated into more platforms that they know with the help of Blockchain, it can create their platform better.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:30:37 PM

Yes, crypto will survive if the people interested in investing grow every year. the biggest influence of crypto enthusiasts. this will affect prices if crypto enthusiasts experience a decline.
rinimalo

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

I agree with you that the investment market has always followed this principle. In the cryptocurrency market, this situation is fully reflected.
Michael1706

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:34:10 PM

Cryptocurrencies will survive as long as people belive in them , as long as there new projects which are supported by strong teams , that have clear objectifs and are well talked about in media .
Adopting cryptocurrencies all over the world is just a matter of time and whichever crypto able to meet the populations needs will be successful.
Yep, everyone should keep that enthusiasm. If you were in crypto world, you should believe them. The cryptocurrency will end but not for next 20 years.
anil86ois

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:36:00 PM

I always believe that Cryptocurrency will last forever, and that it is a way to pay in the future, the price up is just a correction to balance and take a longer development, remove the garbage.
nfransisca

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:37:24 PM

of course cryptocurrency will survive. we all the holders are very important to crypto. the market is depend on us. so don't be weak hands and sell your coin just because the situation are not good. keep believe and don't be panic.
vederfreds

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:38:29 PM

Crypto will survive with or without us little folks.  The big boys are moving in and are taking over the technology while we all sit on the sidelines crying about our losses. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:40:42 PM

Make the right decisions

I agree with you cryptocurrency will survive. I think this is not a right time to go with the flow but a soon as possible all of them will back . We need to wait and be patoece always.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Billgates710

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:24:53 PM

It is not the end by only taking a right decision by a token holder. As the price is controlled by group of inventors we have to depend on luck sometimes. Still the right decision will take right direction.
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:31:55 PM

Hi there!

Does it depends on price?
For you and many others it is(include myself sometimes Smiley )
But even when bitcoin is 1 dollar it doesnt mean crypto as a whole will be death, or a death market. Crypto is still in the beginning stages of being adopted globally, for this to happen alot of shitcoins need to get out of this scene asap.
All those scamscoins, meaningless projects and stupid pump and dump channels need to go in order to be taken serieusly.

I hope this will happen soon, and also that in project who cant stand against others in there catagorie willl be to. But this takes time and maybe these project will succeed the other after all, lets hope so! Let the best crypto projects with working products for daily life succeed! This guarantees a better look on crypto
Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: