Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive  (Read 99987 times)
bajindul88

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

It seems that it is normal, users, crypto holders are also influenced by a number of external factors such as the news of the ETF's decision which now greatly affects the price of all crypto. I am sure that if there is a good decision on ETF decisions, all crypto will improve as at the end of last year.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

You are saying the obvious truth, we holders of cryptocurrencies determines the swingness of their price.
Significant254

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

No matter how much it will fall, but it will survive as many people has invested in it and we all have trust in it.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:21:23 PM

No matter how much it will fall, but it will survive as many people has invested in it and we all have trust in it.
only a startup that contains a team of financially strong developers who will survive in the crypto world for a long time.
Lillian4real

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:01:38 PM

I strongly believe that cryptocurrency will survive this hardtimes on the market and I also love it when people also believe and share the same thought with me. There is hope for crypto.
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:46:31 PM

We are responsible for the prices, correct, but on the other hand, there are also whales, big companies, which has more influance than others.
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:56:19 PM

I strongly believe that cryptocurrency will survive this hardtimes on the market and I also love it when people also believe and share the same thought with me. There is hope for crypto.
Agreed. She will survive this difficult time and still show what she is capable of. I believe that the period of decline and growth, the transfusion of water from one glass to another is all normal for this market. He is still very young and we will soon see his heyday.

Gogi134156

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:15:09 PM

I believe that the smallest crypto currencies are now the most attractive prices! A good time to invest in small Altcoins!
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:12:29 PM

I have little knowledge
But what does it mean that crypto currency will survive ?

I think it’s accepted over the world and it’s far from extincts too
Recent news says a state in USA collects bitcoin for bail

And other news claim it’s user in metro too
Are they right or wrong ?
turbanto

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:14:22 PM
Merited by rogovih (1)

Yes, no one can say what will happen tomorrow with the crypto currency, it can grow again. and we can only wait for the market to go up
KseniaLard

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

I completely agree with your opinion. But there is one problem. We can control our coins, but we can not control the price of coins. And in general, everything is correctly said by you.
Ajahboi1

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

Cryptos will definitely survive as long as the age of modern technology doesn't go off. Its a continuous process and a going entity which will definitely not fail
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

LOL. Everyone has an opinion. But topics of this kind are already fun. What makes you think that? Philosophical thought about the water and the mug is good, but in fact what?
Of course this is so, the topic was created probably for those who completely began to lose faith in crypto-currencies and the topic probably obliges people to do things that many people stop doing.
niky

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:56:57 PM

I am in agreement with your opinion. I know crypto will surely survive because there is a great future for it. In the actual fact,  the bulk of the matter lies in the hand of crypto lovers. We the crypto lovers need to handle the way we do crypto business very well. Those who are fond of the habit of dumping tokens or coins in the market to make the values of tokens to reduce should discontinue from such acts. Together we can help crypto become a  desirable business by everyone. Let us all begin to place value on whatever coins we are holding whenever we are to sell hence, promoting the future of crypto.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

LOL. Everyone has an opinion. But topics of this kind are already fun. What makes you think that? Philosophical thought about the water and the mug is good, but in fact what?
Of course this is so, the topic was created probably for those who completely began to lose faith in crypto-currencies and the topic probably obliges people to do things that many people stop doing.

Obviously a lot of people here are completely lose the faith in the world of cryptocurrency through selling out their assets because of the situation of the market now. But of course there's a lot of big whales that take this opportunity to get crypto in a cheap price. And if we spreading a positive news here it will help to all weak members that believe in crypto.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:19:22 PM

Cryptocurrency will survive, and what else is left for it? Just many coins will die out, become worthless. The technology itself, which is connected with it, is not going anywhere and will change the world.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:22:53 PM

I think Crypto currencies are one of the important discoveries that will become the future of the world economy, maybe now, everyone still thinks that Crypto currencies are taboo for some people, but over time, Crypto currencies will soon become the needs of everyone in the future later. so the opportunity to benefit in the future with crypto currencies is of course very big open for all investors who still believe in crypto and blockchain technology

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

Cryptocurrency will survive, and what else is left for it? Just many coins will die out, become worthless. The technology itself, which is connected with it, is not going anywhere and will change the world.

I agree with you
Because in this bearish state
Several worthless and scam tokens will die out finally and totally before he bull run commences
Let’s hold out and be a victor in crypto space / trading
catok broek

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:16:01 PM

of course crypto will continue to survive along with the times that are increasingly advanced, and also where with the targeted crypto developers who generally say crypto is the future money, therefore I feel crypto is the future money that will never die.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:03:50 PM

it is not wrong but in my opinion not everything is true because I think not only crypto users can influence the flow, there are several other factors outside crypto that can affect the price of a coin or even a market for example is dollars

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: