Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart money is buying cheap ALTs like Cardano!  (Read 1331 times)
blacknight789

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:44:23 PM

Cardano is a very promising coin in the market. It has a low price now, i think it can go to a good place in upcoming days. Already It's token ADA has gained massive popularity.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:26:36 PM

It attracts me when it has 2000% growth. It is now one of the largest cryptocurrency in the world. Cardano is one of the top competitor of Ethereum and NEO. I think it can surpass these two coins.
easybtcearn07

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:58:52 PM

Cardano is doing great as a smart contract platform. Though Ethereum is better in this case but still Cardano has made a good place. And it is using 3rd generation blockchain technology.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:07:06 PM

Cardano was one of the great coins for the future. investing in it, for the time being, could certainly provide the appropriate expectation profit for the next few years. though indeed many altcoins that are on top of the Cardano Cardano still will be able to produce because it is ready to compete.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Supple Giants

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

EOS, IOTA, Stellar are doing really great compared to other Altcoins available in the market right now. Cardano showed a very good rise in price recently but has become stable again. Crypto community can definitely rely on these coins and make some profit out of them as long as the crypto market doesn't stabilize.
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:02:27 AM

Cardano is so cheap right now comparatively to BTC. I think I'll scoop up some more plus maybe a bit of EOS.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Menced1937

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:48:41 AM

Not only Cardano but also EOS and ADA are the two alts who are doing really good in the market despite the current bearish trend. I think it is high time for the investors to focus again on the Alts because they can definitely make some profit from here while Bitcoin and other traditional Alts recover their way up in the ladder again.
SummerHamster

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

Yeah it’s true. Cardano is very promising and their team is developing the project very well. I hope very soon it will be a smart project to make profit from it. Hope for the best.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:50:44 AM

This market is a buyers dream come true!
Pick good projects like Cardano with dedicated teams and vision!
Cardano should be listed on Coinbase soon!
Where did you get this information? Listing Cardano on Coinbase doesn't mean anything. So please tell us more Wink. We are all waiting for big investors.
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:00:25 AM

After the recent situation of market a lot of investors have moved on to investing on potential Altcoins that can provide short term small profit. Cardano was doing really great only a week ago however, it is looking like it still has more room to grow in the coming week. I have also invested on coins like Stellar and EOS right now and they are doing good too.
cryptotailored

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:14:16 AM

I also do the same thing, buying altcoins when prices are falling as they are today. But don't focus too much on some altcoins, buy several different types of altcoins. For example, you can buy Cardano, Stellar or EOS for your long-term investment.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

i have never heard about cardano but i think that it is better to use btc and ether because they are much more profitable than investing in other coins. To my mind, it is natural to have a wish to earn much
Anubisi

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:19:22 AM

Cardano?What kind of coin is it? I haven't heard of it, but since it can be listed on the coinbase, I think it should still have some strength. If you can give some links, it's better,  can study it.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:23:13 AM

ADA is just one of the most purchased altcoin. Invest in a smart way. There are also many other good altcoin like ADA which are ETH, NEO, Stellar, Monero, IOTA. Every altcoin thing has a different ecosystem and especially they are very cheap at this time because the market goes down. If possible, invest in all these altcoins

vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:48:27 AM

Where did you see the news that cardano will soon be listed on coinbase? please share the links with us, so i can take some risk, or are you just speculating about cardano going to be listed on coinbase?
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:37:43 PM

Yeah i agree with you, the current market is very good for buyers because all the coins in the market is so down, most strong projects are below or even half their ICO prices, so the market presents a good opportunity for new investors.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:46:07 PM

I have actually been buying as the price drops, Ada will be huge with time again, I am a medium term trader so will take profit at a comfortable level and wait for another retrace

jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:06:01 PM

The market has created a hype over Cardano. But instead of going for that, we need to see the actual demand t holds in the market. Also, if this coin has potential, then anyone will be willing to enlist it, not just Coinbase.

There will be a lot of hype about Cardano as time goes on: Driving the price!
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

I bought cardano when it was at .3$ when it fall to .21$ i bought again and it still drop i bought again when it was @.15$ niw it fall sgain to .11$ i would like to add more but I don't have any free cash to invest so i have n choice but to keep waiting until it can recover its price and I'm confident it will need only time and patience.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

I bought cardano when it was at .3$ when it fall to .21$ i bought again and it still drop i bought again when it was @.15$ niw it fall sgain to .11$ i would like to add more but I don't have any free cash to invest so i have n choice but to keep waiting until it can recover its price and I'm confident it will need only time and patience.

You will be Fine: Great project with more potential than the rest of the shitcoins!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: