Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart money is buying cheap ALTs like Cardano!  (Read 1331 times)
DarkVampire

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:11:07 PM

I think Cardano is more beneficial and profitable. if it listed with coinbase it will provide better service than altcoin. In my opinion we should invest here because it is more reliable and secure. it will provide more profit for investor.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:05:02 PM

I have missed to buy Cardano December 2017 around $ 0.1 and later on had now chances to join at good prices.
Today my dream come true and bought slightly above $0,09. It is true definitely, that patience is the key in Crypto.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:57:24 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 11:19:42 PM by yinoye

Yes the market has been many buyers dream for some months now but some buyers must have been tired of buying as price gets dipper everyday. The dip they bought yesterday is the peak of today. Almost all altcoins are in big discounts now
twitchtver

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:00:54 AM

Cardano is definitely a good option, but I think altcoins could not bring too many profits, I know tha we could aim for long term investments but still, I prefer altcoins for short term or daily trading and with the drop of the market is seems like they have lost this trait of them.
lajtman

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:01:45 AM

Buying cheap coins can really make you rich if you will be careful in your decisions about choosing right one. But cardano looks like very promising.
wulian18

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

From now on, the individuals or institutions that make investments are the smartest, the market is already very fragile, and all the coins have joined the very low price range. A small amount of money can get a lot of chips, so this is the best chance.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

From now on, the individuals or institutions that make investments are the smartest, the market is already very fragile, and all the coins have joined the very low price range. A small amount of money can get a lot of chips, so this is the best chance.

I agree!
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:14:55 AM

i think this is great opportunity to get profitte. By using smart money try to buy the altcoin and try to hold it for better future. maybe you will be more profited according to your expectation.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:30:35 AM

This market is a buyers dream come true!
Pick good projects like Cardano with dedicated teams and vision!
Cardano should be listed on Coinbase soon!
Buying cheap coins allows investors to feel calm and on day trading. So it's like going out in the current situation and the opportunity is not so much to feel the loss.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:33:23 AM

yes you are right. but from my opinion i think instead of cardano you should go for ADA or ICX on basis of price. you can get it now with low price.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:40:38 AM

yes you are right. but from my opinion i think instead of cardano you should go for ADA or ICX on basis of price. you can get it now with low price.

Cardano is ADA
Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:42:01 AM

Cardano, Polymath, EOS etc. there are still many projects with a strong and dedicated team.
Goodwin54

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:16:51 AM

Different people different philosophy. I don't think it is smart to buy cheap alternatives like cardano. First of all Why shouldn't i buy btc when it is low and then sell it when it is at least x2. minimize the risk and also gain a decent profit. There is also no assurance that this l will not go down suddenly! anyway it is just my opinion. And I also respect your opinion.
HDContent751

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:51:30 AM

Coinbase already added many wellknown coin, so it’s easy to predict that it shouldn’t take long time time to add cordano to coinbase.
StrongImagine301

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:12:54 AM

This appeared as a good projects. Two of my friends be benefitted with this project and I feel broken why I didn’t invest there`
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:31:10 AM

I also believe that ADA is a very good coin and now have the opportunity to purchase this coin. Also now you can buy EOS, as it is a promising coin and costs only 4.32 dollars.

If I had the choice between ADA and EOS I would pick EOS without thinking twice. It has the best shot being the next Ethereum while ADA‘s main net is not going to launch before next year from what I know. Short term it could be interesting for trading as Coinbase plans to list it, but long term EOS seems to be the safer bet.

jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:54:17 AM

I also believe that ADA is a very good coin and now have the opportunity to purchase this coin. Also now you can buy EOS, as it is a promising coin and costs only 4.32 dollars.

If I had the choice between ADA and EOS I would pick EOS without thinking twice. It has the best shot being the next Ethereum while ADA‘s main net is not going to launch before next year from what I know. Short term it could be interesting for trading as Coinbase plans to list it, but long term EOS seems to be the safer bet.

EOS has security FLAWS

And management have BAD history

Good luck Dumb ass!
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:22:31 PM

"
The capital smart money is control by many investor with different type they are buying cheap alt like cardano they it is not a bad idea they buying it because when the value rise they will invest them and can make a good profit .
"
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:47:19 PM

Smart people don't listen to these kind of threads anyway, they pick good projects on their own.
Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

I also think to you, in addition I see the EOS often held hackathon competitions to seek talent. And the ADA founders say it was born to replace ETH, but I do not see that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: